Biden approval at 37% in WaPo/ABC poll

You are posting political bullshit opinion pieces, not serious market analisys.
For exmaple your foxbussiness link claims:
[Biden] has killed pipelines and reversed almost all of Trump's pro-drilling policies. In early January, Biden stopped drilling on hundreds of thousands of potentially prime oil fields in Alaska.
That is pure bullshit.

Biden DID NOT revoke any active leases, the halt is on NEW leases that would still require exploration and would not result any oil out of the ground for many years. Similarly cancelled Keystone XL project was not going to transport even one drop of (tarsand) oil for years.

So again, I ask you to articulate some sort of not-stupid reason why you belive Biden's policy resulted in increased crude oil prices in 2021 that supposedly Russia needed to launch this war.
1. Your spelling sucks, what shit-hole country are you from?

2. Biden killed the KeystoneXL pipeline that could put 830,000 bpd into the global oil supply.

3. Biden shut-down ANWR in Alaska , that is not bullshit. Its moronic, but true.

4. I can articulate reasons why Biden caused the oil emergency. He's a moron. He's senile. He's bought-off by Putin and the Moscow mayor's wife's $3.6m cash donation. The US had a 4% energy surplus when Biden took office, and quickly turned it into a 4% deficit so he's begging Putin and the ME to pump more oil, at $100/bbl, duh.

1. Your spelling sucks, what shit-hole country are you from?

2. Biden killed the KeystoneXL pipeline that could put 830,000 bpd into the global oil supply.

3. Biden shut-down ANWR in Alaska , that is not bullshit. Its moronic, but true.

4. I can articulate reasons why Biden caused the oil emergency. He's a moron. He's senile. He's bought-off by Putin and the Moscow mayor's wife's $3.6m cash donation. The US had a 4% energy surplus when Biden took office, and quickly turned it into a 4% deficit so he's begging Putin and the ME to pump more oil, at $100/bbl, duh.

Are you stupid?

No?
I mean, I don't think any of us think of ourselves as stupid, so help me understand why you are wasting both of our time posting stupid, already addressed nonsense.

You've posted links that talked about XL pipeline and land leases.

I've explained to you that niether XL pipeline nor new-and-only-new leases Biden actually held up would result in any oil-on-the-market for years, even if untouched. So therefore your argument is BS as far as establishing even a hint of reasonable causality between Biden policy and enabling Putin to invade Ukraine.

Your response? To again repeat very same claims, now with some other links that say the same thing with ZERO actual response to what I've said.

WTF?

Last edited:
Are you stupid?
No?
I mean, I don't think any of us think of ourselves as stupid, so help me understand why you are wasting both of our time posting stupid, already addressed nonsense.
I've explained to you that niether XL pipeline nor new-and-only-new leases Biden actually held up would result in any oil-on-the-market for years, even if untouched. So therefore your argument is BS as far as establishing even a hint of reasonable causality between Biden policy and enabling Putin to invade Ukraine.
Your response? To again repeat very same claims, now with some other links that say the same thing with ZERO actual response to what I've said.
WTF?
The "proof" is simple. Xiden turned the 4% oil surplus into a 4% deficit in one year with his "war on oil" policies. Oil wells run dry, they need to drill to replace the old wells, Biden's policies stopped drilling on many leased areas. The KeystoneXL pipeline would be nearing completion, that's 830,000 bpd of new oil.
You can't ignore Biden's dumb "war on terror" policies as causing the oil shortage.
You can't ignore the choice of Biden to buy Russian oil and fund Putin's war.
Xiden is earning that $3.6m that the Moscow mayor's wife sent him by slowing US oil production and raising the price of oil over $100/bbl.

From my bottom link:

Biden has come into office, and after one year, we have seen a 4 percent surplus of domestic oil and gas production fall to a 4 percent oil and gas deficit, DUH.​

Biden's policies stopped drilling on many leased areas.
That is a lie. Biden did not a stop a single existing lease. What was stopped are NEW leases in some areas. Even if signed those leases would not deliver even a drop of oil to the market for years.

So why do you need to peddle this bs to make your argument?

My explanation of it is you don't have a real one.

Last edited:
The "proof" is simple. Xiden turned the 4% oil surplus into a 4% deficit
Simply dumb is more accurate - correlation is not a proof of causation.

I can "simply" correlate the largest drop in American oil production in decades to Trump's last year in office, something tells me you wouldn't think of it as proof that Trump caused it.

Last edited:
That is a lie. Biden did not a stop a single existing lease. What was stopped are NEW leases in some areas. Even if signed those leases would not deliver even a drop of oil to the market for years.
So why do you need to peddle this bs to make your argument?
My explanation of it is you don't have a real one.
My links prove that Biden's war on oil policies turned a US 4% oil surplus into a 4% deficit.
That is the simple fact, you can whine all you want, but that is a fact.
It wasn't the tooth fairy, or bigfoot, or TRUMP, it was Biden's new policies.

Simply dumb is more accurate - correlation is not a proof of causation.
I can "simply" correlate the largest drop in American oil production in decades to Trump's last year in office, something tells me you wouldn't think of it as proof that Trump caused it.
What Trump policy caused the 4% oil surplus to turn into a 4% deficit.........? Got any? No?
Then what about Xiden's war on oil policies? Maybe? Sound plausible?
Akim's razor?

What Trump policy caused the 4% oil surplus to turn into a 4% deficit.........? Got any? No?
Then what about Xiden's war on oil policies? Maybe? Sound plausible?
Akim's razor?
Dummy, not everything that happens in the world is a result of a policy change.

Most of supply and demand fluctuations are not hinged on who is in the White House.

Covid recession happened,
demand and prices crashed
Production slowed
Demand returned
Supply hasn't caught up

None of that is a product of changed policy.

Last edited:
Are you stupid?

No?

WTF?
As you said - Brandon is hampering new oil production in America so we are forced to buy oil from Putin.

As you said - Brandon is hampering new oil production in America so we are forced to buy oil from Putin.
I've never said that. But I guess it takes a certain level of intelligence to not post bullshit.

What I've said is that there could not possibly be policy effects on 2021-2022 oil production that rightwingers keep falsely stating there are.

Biden holted some specific leases in specific areas it possibly can have some negative effect on the prices down the line. However, there is plenty of other leases and places to drill and in no shape or form does it mean we need to buy Russian oil.

Last edited:
FQOj7Y2XoAIuPZN

If they say 37% then it is probably really 17%.

Hardly anybody tries to defend this Biden clown any more.

Forum List

Back