Biden approval a dismal 22% with key demographic.

1656110120037.png

If I wear this the media won't know its me....

Take the bag off your head, Joe.

I see where the stuttering shit clown is underwater with blacks..... 49% approval.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

28% approval with Hispanics..... :laughing0301::laughing0301:

The only demographic the vegetable still has is 300 lb. Nazi hermaphrodite shut-ins.... 61%

The beat down has commenced....

Hey IM2 are you really too fucking stupid To click on the link in the OP?

Holy shit you are one dumb Dimtard rube.
You assume that disingenuous twat actually cares about this.
You are talking about a fellow D and thats all that matters.

Young people do not approve of the job Biden is doing.

22%? OUCH!

Unfortunately, all it will take is the democrats to sign up a couple of famous folk on the Chinese ran Tik-Tok to sway their vote, not for their better candidate, but against the evil Republicans.

Remember their supposed 81 million votes wasn't for Biden but against Trump...

You assume that disingenuous twat actually cares about this.
You are talking about a fellow D and thats all that matters.
The problem with your comments are I study whats going on and know that despite the continuing attempts to pressure blacks from right wing racists, that if the choice is between Biden, DeSantis or Trump that blacks will either vote for Biden or won't vote. But given the current SCOTUS shenanigans, blacks will not be turning to the republican party. I know black people better than you, nostra or the other racists. Until the republican party changes its attitudes and policies you can forget about getting any majority of black votes. Trotting Tim Scott out there to do a bojangles is not going to help.

The problem with your comments are I study whats going on and know that despite the continuing attempts to pressure blacks from right wing racists, that if the choice is between Biden, DeSantis or Trump that blacks will either vote for Biden or won't vote. But given the current SCOTUS shenanigans, blacks will not be turning to the republican party. I know black people better than you, nostra or the other racists. Until the republican party changes its attitudes and policies you can forget about getting any majority of black votes. Trotting Tim Scott out there to do a bojangles is not going to help.
Biden is a racist, you disingenuous twat.
Just shut up. No one believes a word you say.

Forum List

Back