Biden Announces U.S. Surrender To Chinese Balloon

How many countries will now start floating their spy balloons over the US ?
Rhetorical question.

Answer: As many as will PAY BIG BUCKS$$$ to the Bidens.

Yeah, our surveillance satellites and Google Earth are not functioning properly....
Bottom line is US should not be allowing other countries (especially China) to invade our airspace. Give them an inch, they take a mile. What will be next ?.... as Biden weakness becomes more & more apparent every week.

Bottom line is US should not be allowing other countries (especially China) to invade our airspace. Give them an inch, they take a mile. What will be next ?.... as Biden weakness becomes more & more apparent every week.

Invade our airspace? Like we invade the airspace and territory of Syria and pretty much the entire world?

A balloon is a threat to the US? Puhleeze.

Yeah, our surveillance satellites and Google Earth are not functioning properly....
Better hope that it wasn't a biological weapons delivery platform, otherwise disguised as a weather balloon just floating innocently over nation's, but very secretly trying to distribute the pain that is being experienced in China with it's own on going virus situation, while the rest of the world is finally coming out of the hell that originally started there. Trusting China right now is tough. A lot of work to be done, but without honesty it won't happen.

Better hope that it wasn't a biological weapons delivery platform, otherwise disguised as a weather balloon just floating innocently over nation's, but very secretly trying to distribute the pain that is being experienced in China with it's own on going virus situation, while the rest of the world is finally coming out of the hell that originally started there. Trusting China right now is tough. A lot of work to be done, but without honesty it won't happen.
Do you mean to say you were frightened by the balloon? If that's the case, I'm so sorry. Try to let go of your inner coward. Get a prescription for Valium perhaps?

Invade our airspace? Like we invade the airspace and territory of Syria and pretty much the entire world?

A balloon is a threat to the US? Puhleeze.
We are only in the world trying to help, resolve conflicts in order to keep world order and peace, otherwise we wouldn't be out there other than to secure our interest in raw materials needed, but that's done through trade negotiations and other peaceful means when dealing with the world and it's resources available.

The balloon is a scare tactic jointly agreed on by Biden and Xi...to terrorize the public. Globalists ALWAYS pretend to be at war with each other while shaking hands and even making sweet love behind closed doors.

Do you mean to say you were frightened by the balloon? If that's the case, I'm so sorry. Try to let go of your inner coward. Get a prescription for Valium perhaps?
You not being concerned about a Chinese airship floating through our air-space when the saber's of war's are now rattling throughout the world, is about as irresponsible as anyone can be. I bet you sat back thinking Russia wouldn't invade Ukraine huh, nah no way, not in 2022, it just can't be. You democrat's miscalculations and bull shite has caused a lot of bloodshed now. Hope you can sleep at night, but of course with no concious I bet you can.

The balloon is a scare tactic jointly agreed on by Biden and Xi...to terrorize the public. Globalists ALWAYS pretend to be at war with each other while shaking hands and even making sweet love behind closed doors.
We were still getting oil from Russia too, so yes you are correct.

You not being concerned about a Chinese airship floating through our air-space when the saber's of war's are now rattling throughout the world, is about as irresponsible as anyone can be. I bet you sat back thinking Russia wouldn't invade Ukraine huh, nah no way, not in 2022, it just can't be. You democrat's miscalculations and bull shite has caused a lot of bloodshed now. Hope you can sleep at night, but of course with no concious I bet you can.
I'm not irresponsible sir, I'm just aware that balloons are relatively harmless and really easy to shoot down. I'm also aware that the US Pentagon has a long history of deception and military aggression.

That you are easily frightened by MSM is your problem, not mine.

We are only in the world trying to help, resolve conflicts in order to keep world order and peace, otherwise we wouldn't be out there other than to secure our interest in raw materials needed, but that's done through trade negotiations and other peaceful means when dealing with the world and it's resources available.
Oh dear, we have failed miserably trying to help resolve conflicts. Since WWII the US government has consistently been the "largest purveyor of violence in the world" to borrow from Dr. King. From Vietnam to Iraq to Somalia, Libya, most of central and south america we have brought military aggression and violence. By rejecting any diplomatic moves offered by Russia in Ukraine we have precipitated that war.

I wish that were not the case, but it is.

Oh dear, we have failed miserably trying to help resolve conflicts. Since WWII the US government has consistently been the "largest purveyor of violence in the world" to borrow from Dr. King. From Vietnam to Iraq to Somalia, Libya, most of central and south america we have brought military aggression and violence. By rejecting any diplomatic moves offered by Russia in Ukraine we have precipitated that war.

I wish that were not the case, but it is.
Not in all cases are we guilty of causing trouble, but some of your opinion's might be understood in some cases, otherwise like with the Russia and Ukraine war mentioned.

The scary thing about that war, uhhh is who is precipitating that war from here. The leftist media that has now been found to be heavily complicit, and possibly engaging in criminal ACTIVITY here, is being seen as the major player or component for the reporting of the war....Ummmmmm that is pretty much a horror story of non-trusting propaganda possibly to me, but I digress.

It's reported news that is being fed to we the American people as to why we should be supporting anything about that area of the world. Can we truly trust it ? Not by it's recent track record. Not sure who is telling the truth anymore.

Not in all cases are we guilty of causing trouble, but some of your opinion's might be understood in some cases, otherwise like with the Russia and Ukraine war mentioned.

The scary thing about that war, uhhh is who is precipitating that war from here. The leftist media that has now been found to be heavily complicit, and possibly engaging in criminal ACTIVITY here, is being seen as the major player or component for the reporting of the war....Ummmmmm that is pretty much a horror story of non-trusting propaganda possibly to me, but I digress.

It's reported news that is being fed to we the American people as to why we should be supporting anything about that area of the world. Can we truly trust it ? Not by it's recent track record. Not sure who is telling the truth anymore.

Who is manipulating/precipitating that war from here? How about the Deep State? The military industrial complex?

Who is manipulating/precipitating that war from here? How about the Deep State? The military industrial complex?
Not manipulating or precipitating, but possibly reporting the fact's in a skewed way in order for us to be more for war instead of against it. Peace is the best avenue to take, but it's possible that the road to peace is full of pot holes, and there is no peaceful asphalt to fill them in or to smooth it out. Has the world created not only one, but maybe two war monger's in the situation now ??

Not manipulating or precipitating, but possibly reporting the fact's in a skewed way in order for us to be more for war instead of against it. Peace is the best avenue to take, but it's possible that the road to peace is full of pot holes, and there is no peaceful asphalt to fill them in or to smooth it out. Has the world created not only one, but maybe two war monger's in the situation now ??

The road to peace has always been a rocky one, because the MIC rules this country and its oligarchy.

Forum List

Back