Biden Announces They Have The most Extensive Voter Fraud Operation

If you take something out of context and twist in to meet your own narrative, it become a lie. If you keep repeating the same lie over and over, it comes right out of the 1926 Mussolini Playbook to establish a Fascist Government. The similarities between Rump and Mussolini go right down to even the curling of the lower lip and the stance. Rump's stance and body language isn't nearly as pronounce as Mussolinis but it's still borrowed heavily. And so is the method telling a lie (making sure it's a REALLY, REALLY big lie and then saying it over and over again thinking that it will someday become a truth. Noper, it's still a lie.

If you take something out of context and twist in to meet your own narrative, it become a lie. If you keep repeating the same lie over and over, it comes right out of the 1926 Mussolini Playbook to establish a Fascist Government. The similarities between Rump and Mussolini go right down to even the curling of the lower lip and the stance. Rump's stance and body language isn't nearly as pronounce as Mussolinis but it's still borrowed heavily. And so is the method telling a lie (making sure it's a REALLY, REALLY big lie and then saying it over and over again thinking that it will someday become a truth. Noper, it's still a lie.

Biden fucked up so Trump is Hitler.

Leftist logic.

Biden fucked up so Trump is Hitler.

Leftist logic.

Glad you brought Adolf up. He also worked from the 1926 Mussolini Handbook. And he was just about the best at there ever was. I more equate Rump to a poor man's Mussolini who will end up with a similar end, alibi, not nearly as violent.

It wasnt until I joined this forum, that Im beginning to seriously believe that indoctrination is incurable.
Its alomst like both parties can be standing side by side in a valley, and the Republican says "look at that mountain", and the Democrats says "what mountain ?"

It wasnt until I joined this forum, that Im beginning to seriously believe that indoctrination is incurable.
Its alomst like both parties can be standing side by side in a valley, and the Republican says "look at that mountain", and the Democrats says "what mountain ?"

Or the Party of the Rumpers are told that there is a mountain there when no mountain exists and they go into a dog pile about how corrupt anyone is that won't admit there is a mountain there.

Or the Party of the Rumpers are told that there is a mountain there when no mountain exists and they go into a dog pile about how corrupt anyone is that won't admit there is a mountain there.
We work off EVIDENCE, dipshit, while you Democrat whores simply deny Reality.

Case in point: Hunter and Joe Biden's corruption that you claim, against all evidence and reason, to be mere Russian disinformation.

ROFLMAO

Yes thats right, twist and spin the truth.
I thought my analogy was self explanatory.
All you did was endorse it.

We work off EVIDENCE, dipshit, while you Democrat whores simply deny Reality.

Case in point: Hunter and Joe Biden's corruption that you claim, against all evidence and reason, to be mere Russian disinformation.

ROFLMAO

Your Evidence has yet to be presented in a court of law. And it comes from Rudy. So much for evidence and reason on your part.

You just want us to believe that only Democrats are at fault. I pointed out that the party of the Rumpers are just as guilty. Step away from the Orange Koolaid.

You just want us to believe that only Democrats are at fault. I pointed out that the party of the Rumpers are just as guilty. Step away from the Orange Koolaid.
So you know, what I (me) want other people to believe ?
Im not very smart to begin with, but your beginning to make me look that way.
Read my original comment, as I use words like "believe", and "almost like"
I havent forgotten about the Republicans that jumped ship when Trump came into office.
Since then, you and I know where the rest of problem lies.

Forum List

Back