Biden Announces They Have The most Extensive Voter Fraud Operation

It's so sad that someone who cannot read English, like Daryl, can cancel a vote

Unlike you, I read the whole thing. This not only includes every word Biden said but also the entire Constitution of the United States. You just read the parts you like and only hear Wah, Wah, Wah for the rest.

LOL @ "..I read" who ya fooling?

What does the US Constitution have to do with Biden admitting to "we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

Thank God that Joe publicly admitted what we always suspected!

Between selling the VP office and openly admitting to Voter Fraud, I think the Lord himself sent Biden to finally expose the absolute corruption of the American Taliban Party!

Using your misuse of thoughts, then we need to abolish all criminal activity because we have creted the most extensive and inclusive crime organizations in the history of the World call the Police.

Maybe stop jumping on every grenade. Forget the XXX Addams Family familial relationships, Biden is a fucking crook! CROOK! He sold access to the VP to every lowlife scumbag in the world. the CCP has dramatic blackmail leverage over him both financially and due to Hunter's alleged criminal conduct.

I consider "accidentally" leaving the laptop Hunter's cry for help -- stop us before he becomes President and makes it even worse!

It's a bit hard to forget the XXX Addams
"Secondly, we're in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for President Obama's administration before this, we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won't be counted. It can't be counted. We're going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it's going to overwhelm the system. You see what's happening now. You guys know it as well as I do. You see the long, long lines in early voting. You see the millions of people have already cast a ballot. And so, don't be intimidated"

Text of Biden admitting to "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-5a8f-dc88-a97f-fadf50c50000

Yes, Biden admitted to knowing the greatest Voter Fraud ever devised. It's called Rump. You didn't read what you posted. For the most part, you just read and heard

Wait, you're waffling? Are you done with "out of context"?

Nope, not even close with being done. You post the proof that the biggest voter fraud today is Rumps Organization (which you are part of) is attempting to steal an election through various Voter Fraud techniques and then you say it's Biden that is doing it. Sorry, cupcake, you got bagged on this one with your very own cite.

The more of this thread I go through, the more I shake my head.
You have to be the dumbest mother fucker in your entire zip code.
This post, in which you basically cry out “haaa! Got’emmmm!” Is especially pity worthy. What argument do you think you have won? Most people here are just laughing at gaff master Hoe Hidin, once again spitting and stumbling over his words and trying to keep a covert thought together, and essentially saying he has “put together a a voter fraud organization”.
I think we all know he meant “an organization to fight voter fraud”. He misspoke. But here you come charging face first into the scene to defend your senile grandpa’s honor, with absurd claims that we didn’t hear it correctly, we didn’t read it correctly, “dronald drumpff is the bad voter cheating guy”, etc.

You look and sound like an absolute clown. An intelligent person would have just laughed at the gaff and moved on. A good little soldier would have made excuses. but only a complete window licking retard such as yourself would do all of the above and actually to tell everyone what they heard isn’t what they heard, what we read isn’t what we read, and then somehow try to say “oh yeah?? Well dronald drumpff did xyz”.
How does a person of your limited cognitive ability actually function in the real world?

So you got caught in your lie and now you respond by using profanity and insults. That means the "Discussion"is over and you lost your ass. Move on.

Caught in a lie?
What lie have you caught me in???
In all seriousness... are you on drugs?
I said Biden misspoke. You know what misspoke means, right? In this instance, he left a word or 2 out of the sentence he was saying, which made it sound like he was forming a voting fraud organization, as opposed to an organization to FIGHT voting fraud.
I’m not claiming this as proof of something, like “look he said he is committing voter fraud” or anything. What he said is merely kinda funny, and that’s it. Rather than be a rational human being and get a chuckle out of it and move along, you keep trying to defend him, claiming he didn’t say that, we misunderstood him, we didn’t hear what we think we heard, etc.
Now you think you’ve caught me in something? Catch me in what? At what point was I debating you on anything?
And yes, I do think you’re a retard.

Does anyone else here think this dude is a bit off?
Am I missing something?? Am I speaking a foreign language throughout this thread? I think I’ve been completely level headed, sane, good humored, and consistent in everything I’ve said here.

Daryl is not a serious person

Daryl has you number.

Daryl can't count past 2 without help

I can count to 8 backwards. 8 and counter counting.

It's so sad that someone who cannot read English, like Daryl, can cancel a vote

Unlike you, I read the whole thing. This not only includes every word Biden said but also the entire Constitution of the United States. You just read the parts you like and only hear Wah, Wah, Wah for the rest.

LOL @ "..I read" who ya fooling?

What does the US Constitution have to do with Biden admitting to "we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

Thank God that Joe publicly admitted what we always suspected!

Between selling the VP office and openly admitting to Voter Fraud, I think the Lord himself sent Biden to finally expose the absolute corruption of the American Taliban Party!

"Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!"

Forum List

Back