Biden announces plan to kill 3.7 MILLION American jobs.

Florida voters (mostly red) voted to raise their state's minimum wage to $15.00 an hour in 2020.

Most republican voters already recognize that the FMW is too low. Twenty-Nine States (red and blue) have minimum wages higher than the FMW

Hey, Cornball. How many states are there in the US? Florida is just one of how many?

Are you imagining that because Florida did something, that means it's right for all of the other states, because we're all just like Florida? And stop wasting my time telling me about "most Republican voters", as if any Republican voter would deign to speak to you outside of reviling you on a message board. You have no fucking clue what any Republican voter does or doesn't think, so don't flatter yourself that you do.

29 states have enacted state minimum wages higher than that of the FMW. This includes a wide range of red and blue states.
OVER a period of time.

If I asked my kids if they cleaned their rooms and they said yes and they weren't clean and they said, we'll do it over the next six hours...its not the same as them being clean. You are a fat and stupid liar.

Most republican voters are in favor of raising the minimum wage. Hopefully their leaders will meet them
Over a period of time, not immediately. Not sure what you don't understand about that. Six years is a lifetime. Hell, your corpse may be dust and bones by then.
So you're saying most Republicans favor raising the minimum wage over time?

Florida voters (mostly red) voted to raise their state's minimum wage to $15.00 an hour in 2020.

Most republican voters already recognize that the FMW is too low. Twenty-Nine States (red and blue) have minimum wages higher than the FMW
States may do as they wish but $15 in Fla is not the same as $15 in New Mexico. You are also a liar!

On November 3, 2020, over 60 percent of Floridian voters approved Amendment 2, which increases the minimum wage and amends Florida's Constitution. Under the new mandate, Florida's minimum wage rate (currently, $8.56) will increase to $10 an hour in September 2021.

The $15/hour increase is gradual over the next SIX YEARS!!!

How can you live with yourself being so stupid and dishonest?

View attachment 449305
True or false,

FL voters voted to raise their State's minimum wage to $15 an hour.
Over SIX years!!! That allows business to adjust over a long period of time and raise prices, etc.

True or false that you omitted that?
Thanks for admitting your previous post was complete and utter bullshit.

PS: Your blob lost.
PS - voters have buyers remorse cause of the corpse and you lied. Thanks for admitting that.

What lie is that?

Oh...you're suddenly worried about Presidents lying? You're so full of shit...lol

Yeah, it's amazing how that worry cropped up right after a President was "elected" who lies like most people breathe. You should also note the difference between ACTUALLY lying and merely having dimwits like you scream, "LIE!!!" about everything simply because you didn't like it.

You're not making any sense smoky. Perhaps the 4,000 chemicals you ingest with each puff are damaging what little is left of your gray matter...and no I'm not talking about your underware.
Says the resident liar of the board. You and Mac should get married.
You're not taking your crushing defeat well.. Get used to it beeotch.
Says the fat woman who cannot even spell underwear. I live in a blue state, I am used to it.

Aw...poor baby....your feelings got hurt.

Florida has an economy that will support that

Iowa? Nebraska? I doubt it.

But you don't care.

You are a taker.

Not sure Corncob could find Iowa or Nebraska on a map.

But you don't care.

You are a taker.

I know precisely where they are...even though I usually try to focus on the blue (aka the important) states.

The fuckstick Pedo Joe is actively trying to kill millions of jobs for working Americans.
The popularly-elected Biden seems to be proposing legislation and taking corrective executive actions in ways that reflect the democratic will:

By a wide margin, Americans said they favored raising the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour. In 2019, two-thirds of Americans (67%) support raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour.​
In other matters, he is deferring to the will of the People as well:
The slew of executive actions that President Biden started off his presidency with are popular with the public, according to two recent polls.​
In his first week in office, Biden announced at least 33 new policies that he will implement through the executive branch, according to a count from CNN. Polls conducted by Morning Consult and Ipsos since Biden’s first day in office have assessed public opinion on 14 of these policies. In all cases, more of those polled favor the policies than oppose them, and a majority support nearly every policy.​
Most of Biden’s executive actions are popular
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 4.27.48 PM.png
And while polls haven’t been released to specifically ask about Biden’s executive order to reverse the ban on transgender people serving in the military, previous surveys suggest that move will also likely be popular with the public.​
Biden is picking low-hanging fruit, no doubt, and improving on his failed predecessor who capped off his one term in which he lost his Party both House and Senate by lying about the election, threatening elected officials if they did not contrive fraudulent results that favored him, and then inciting an insurrection against Congress is hardly a stretch, but advocating popular policies is not going to lose you public support. It'll only have the sore losers whining, and they'd do that anyway.

States may do as they wish but $15 in Fla is not the same as $15 in New Mexico. You are also a liar!

On November 3, 2020, over 60 percent of Floridian voters approved Amendment 2, which increases the minimum wage and amends Florida's Constitution. Under the new mandate, Florida's minimum wage rate (currently, $8.56) will increase to $10 an hour in September 2021.

The $15/hour increase is gradual over the next SIX YEARS!!!

How can you live with yourself being so stupid and dishonest?

View attachment 449305
True or false,

FL voters voted to raise their State's minimum wage to $15 an hour.
Over SIX years!!! That allows business to adjust over a long period of time and raise prices, etc.

True or false that you omitted that?
Thanks for admitting your previous post was complete and utter bullshit.

PS: Your blob lost.
PS - voters have buyers remorse cause of the corpse and you lied. Thanks for admitting that.

What lie is that?

Oh...you're suddenly worried about Presidents lying? You're so full of shit...lol

Yeah, it's amazing how that worry cropped up right after a President was "elected" who lies like most people breathe. You should also note the difference between ACTUALLY lying and merely having dimwits like you scream, "LIE!!!" about everything simply because you didn't like it.

You're not making any sense smoky. Perhaps the 4,000 chemicals you ingest with each puff are damaging what little is left of your gray matter...and no I'm not talking about your underware.

Your inability to understand English is not my problem. It's also not my fault that you're jealous because I would still have 50 IQ points on you after a traumatic brain injury. Although I do find your hypocrisy almost as funny as I find your lame attempts at sounding clever. "Underware"? LOL Yeah, you're totally in a position to criticize the intelligence of others, Cornball. "Underware". :auiqs.jpg:

But you don't care.

You are a taker.
Nebraska already has MW over the FMW. Keep swinging slugger.
Is it at Pedo Joe’s $15/hr?

Youre confused...it's your blob who parties with pedophiles.
He banned Bill Clinton’s buddy decades ago from Mar a Lago, Dummy.

Pedo Joe IS a Pedo.

Trump and his buddy Epstein partied together.
Biden never did.

You really should lay off the libel you're committing time and again.

You attempting to offer moral judgements is like a snake trying to tap dance.

But you don't care.

You are a taker.
Nebraska already has MW over the FMW. Keep swinging slugger.
Is it at Pedo Joe’s $15/hr?

Youre confused...it's your blob who parties with pedophiles.

You're confused. BEING a pedophile is worse than knowing someone who turns out to be a pedophile . . . to people have morals, rather than just party enslavement.

I'm sure Trump partook. He wanted to do his daughter. Something you, no doubt, fully endorse.

Oh, you're "sure", are you? And what's that supposed to mean to me? I'm sure Biden sexually assaulted Tara Reade; so if "I'm sure" is now standing as proof, that means you voted for a rapist, and have nothing to say to anyone on the subject of judgements ever for the rest of your existence.

As always, you set out to tear others down, and only proved that you're far worse.

Hey, Cornball. How many states are there in the US? Florida is just one of how many?

Are you imagining that because Florida did something, that means it's right for all of the other states, because we're all just like Florida? And stop wasting my time telling me about "most Republican voters", as if any Republican voter would deign to speak to you outside of reviling you on a message board. You have no fucking clue what any Republican voter does or doesn't think, so don't flatter yourself that you do.

29 states have enacted state minimum wages higher than that of the FMW. This includes a wide range of red and blue states.
OVER a period of time.

If I asked my kids if they cleaned their rooms and they said yes and they weren't clean and they said, we'll do it over the next six hours...its not the same as them being clean. You are a fat and stupid liar.

Most republican voters are in favor of raising the minimum wage. Hopefully their leaders will meet them
Over a period of time, not immediately. Not sure what you don't understand about that. Six years is a lifetime. Hell, your corpse may be dust and bones by then.

More likely, her corpse will have become food for all her cats because no one noticed or cared that she died.

CBO says his plan to raise the min wage to $15/hr will kill 3.7 million jobs.

(clean start)

Should we put Biden and his co-conspirators in jail for wrecking 3.7 million American families?

But you don't care.

You are a taker.

I know precisely where they are...even though I usually try to focus on the blue (aka the important) states.

I can only assume you're judging "importance" on the same ignorant scale you try to judge morals you've never had. Iowa and Nebraska would never notice if NY and California dropped into the ocean, but I guarantee your fat ass would notice the lack of Iowa and Nebraska the next time you went to eat your way out of a lonely depression.

CBO says his plan to raise the min wage to $15/hr will kill 3.7 million jobs.

(clean start)

Should we put Biden and his co-conspirators in jail for wrecking 3.7 million American families?
Pedo Joe is just getting started.

Forum List

Back