Biden and Warren are currently the only viable Ds in the race

th

Flip of the coin.

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

It's hilarious to think THESE two are the best the Dim Dems have to offer! I believe if EITHER of these clowns win the Dem primary, President Trump could win 40 states.

I don't put a lot of weight in the polls. I'll wait until the votes start.

Warren is not a viable candidate. They wont let her. HRC will come back before they allow that kind of catastrophe.

So why is Sanders not viable like he was in 2016? Neither Warren nor Biden have a different message, and Biden is just as old as Sanders if not older.

So why is Sanders not viable like he was in 2016? Neither Warren nor Biden have a different message, and Biden is just as old as Sanders if not older.
His message aged badly. Warren wants the same things but won't raise taxes (wink,wink).

Talk about a sad state of affairs. They should just concede the race at this point. Why waste anymore time or money.

Between Newsom's recall petition, The failed coup special counsel's investigation, the attempt to impeach Trump without the votes in the house, Blaxit, Jexit, Laxit et al, how and why would anyone tap dance in this minefield?

Forum List

Back