Biden and Trump to hold dueling rallies today in Tampa

I wonder who will have the better attendance? :laughing0301:

Well Trump will. But you have to take into account all those people packed into his rally that are probably going to end up being virus spreaders. Because that's what his pep rallies are. Superspreader events. So there's that.
So far, Biden's rallies have been about substance, not attendance or ratings. They're playing it safe for people. Trump isn't. :)

This is a good head to head comparison.

I will take a permanban bet with any liberal....I claim Trump’s crowd will be bigger than Biden’s....any takers?

Well Trump will. But you have to take into account all those people packed into his rally that are probably going to end up being virus spreaders. Because that's what his pep rallies are. Superspreader events. So there's that.
So far, Biden's rallies have been about substance, not attendance or ratings. They're playing it safe for people. Trump isn't. :)

Yet you still can't outrun that most of the deaths were where Democrats were calling the shots, Kemosabe

Yet you still can't outrun that most of the deaths were where Democrats were calling the shots, Kemosabe

Well, given the fact that Trump's travel "restriction" started the whole mess of people flocking home in a panic and the fact that most international airports are in blue cities where travelers came back in....and the fact that cities are more crowded with people packed together more tightly...no need to outrun anything here. It's common sense. There are already two positive virus cases from Trump's rally in NC last week and there's probably a lot more too. It would be a natural at his pep rallies because the people who support him are mainly...well, not very smart. So genius, how do you explain the rapid rises in cases across America's red heartland? There's going to be a lot of Republican governors who's careers are going to be over after this has all settled down.

Well, given the fact that Trump's travel "restriction" started the whole mess of people flocking home in a panic and the fact that most international airports are in blue cities where travelers came back in....and the fact that cities are more crowded with people packed together more tightly...no need to outrun anything here. It's common sense. There are already two positive virus cases from Trump's rally in NC last week and there's probably a lot more too. It would be a natural at his pep rallies because the people who support him are mainly...well, not very smart. So genius, how do you explain the rapid rises in cases across America's red heartland? There's going to be a lot of Republican governors who's careers are going to be over after this has all settled down.

Then why did the blue cities in red States have fewer deaths than blue cities in blue States? It's the ... governor. How do you idiots not grasp that governors have by far the most power over covid responses?

I'm against the blame game. That you view 200K plus deaths as an idiotic attempt to blame Trump and try to win an election is pure evil and hatred for your own country. This is a national crisis. You should act like an American. But you demand we point fingers, so rightly those are pointed at governors. And most of the deaths are under Democrat governors. So since you demand we play the blame game, the fingers are rightly pointed at ... you ...

Forum List

Back