Biden and the left looking into term limits for Supreme Court Justices terms ..... hypocrisy !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Biden is pondering term limits for the SC ! this coming from a man that has been in gov for 50 yrs ! why hasnt the radical marxist crook and tyrant mentioned term limits for congress ? the left wants more power of the court of the land ! they are trying to turn the court into a left wing legislative branch of gov . Biden appoints commission to study adding seats, term limits for Supreme Court

Uh, go **** yourselves you stole Obama's pick. You started it. Now eat a generation of Liberalism mother ****er.
there it is folks ! finally the nice kid facade has been shattered ! you see frenchi nobody stole Obamas pick ! the repubs controlled the senate and thats just the nastiness of politics ! are you actually trying to say that the democrat killers of the unborn wouldnt legally do the same if the shoe was on the other foot ? frenchi the dems are a lots nastier than conservatives when they appose a SC pick ! and as far as tyrants go did Trump or any republican talk about packing the court or term limits so they could remove Justices that dont bend to their will ? face it frenchi you support tyrants .

Uh, go **** yourselves you stole Obama's pick. You started it. Now eat a generation of Liberalism mother ****er.
I would not go that far and hope they make no changes, but you are correct. The short sighted b#astard under the leadership of that dumb ass (even trump says he's a dumb ass) McConnell definitely started this crap. I sure miss the conservatives, before the republican cancel culture.

I would not go that far and hope they make no changes, but you are correct. The short sighted b#astard under the leadership of that dumb ass (even trump says he's a dumb ass) McConnell definitely started this crap. I sure miss the conservatives, before the republican cancel culture.
republican cancel culture ! bwaaahaaaahaaaaa ! unbelievable ! ......then again you are a leftist .

No one "stole" Obama's pick. Sen. McConnell followed the long hallowed Biden Rule which prohibited the Senate from considering SCOTUS picks during Presidential Election years. Biden created this hallowed rule back in 1992.

BTW, Garland knew he was a fake pick as well. He didn't even send his High School Yearbook to the Judiciary Committee for consideration.

Garland wasn't going to get seated by a republican controlled Senate.....That's because HARRY REID ended the filibuster for judicial nominees.

You've reaped what you've sown, Gomer Pyle.

there it is folks ! finally the nice kid facade has been shattered ! you see frenchi nobody stole Obamas pick ! the repubs controlled the senate and thats just the nastiness of politics ! are you actually trying to say that the democrat killers of the unborn wouldnt legally do the same if the shoe was on the other foot ? frenchi the dems are a lots nastier than conservatives when they appose a SC pick ! and as far as tyrants go did Trump or any republican talk about packing the court or term limits so they could remove Justices that dont bend to their will ? face it frenchi you support tyrants .
Maybe a demofk could let us know the last time a demofk senate nominated a conservative judge?

I see you didn't take advantage of your recent time out to learn what actual liberalism is all about.

You probably didn't hit those weights lying dormant on your bedroom floor either, now did you?

Last edited:
Biden is pondering term limits for the SC ! this coming from a man that has been in gov for 50 yrs ! why hasnt the radical marxist crook and tyrant mentioned term limits for congress ? the left wants more power of the court of the land ! they are trying to turn the court into a left wing legislative branch of gov . Biden appoints commission to study adding seats, term limits for Supreme Court

Indeed. Dementia Joe has sat on his fat ass in Washington DC for 50 years and has accomplished absolutely nothing. Worthless piece of trash ever elected to CiC...damned shame.

Indeed. Dementia Joe has sat on his fat ass in Washington DC for 50 years and has accomplished absolutely nothing. Worthless piece of trash ever elected to CiC...damned shame.
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

republican cancel culture ! bwaaahaaaahaaaaa ! unbelievable ! ......then again you are a leftist .
Hold on hoss. The republicans been primarying and marginalizing their own for several years now. Where you been? They are after Dick Cheney's daughter now.

Garland wasn't going to get seated by a republican controlled Senate.....That's because HARRY REID ended the filibuster for judicial nominees.

You've reaped what you've sown, Gomer Pyle.
I didn't sew anything. Dipstick would not even entertain a hearing 11 months out because too close to election. Can you smell what you are trying to shovel. Of course McConnell screwed Obama out of naming a supreme. Everybody knows that. I've heard lots of republicans laughing about that. They became "the ends justify the means" party. They'd have overthrown the last election if they could and are still pissed at any republican that would not go along with it.

Last edited:

It's all a waste of time and money. If Manchin and Sinema don't support ending the filibuster, you can forget
all this other horseshit.

Forum List

Back