Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class

Democrats turned on the American worker when Clinton signed NAFTA and they've been getting progressively worse since then. The America first Republican party is the new worker's party.

RWer is incorrect.
Yup…..just look at this chart. The federal government workers are paid substantially more than private, and that’s before you add in their bloated benefits.

Govt workers like to claim they’re underpaid to keep the scam going. Here in DC, we know the truth. I remember once coming in with the pay scale and job description of a job similar to mine - advertised in the government - and it paid substantially more. I asked for a raise, and I was told it’s not fair to compare my job in private to the salaries in the government - it’s a poorly-kept secret that they pay lots more.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Yup…..just look at this chart. The federal government workers are paid substantially more than private, and that’s before you add in their bloated benefits.

Govt workers like to claim they’re underpaid to keep the scam going. Here in DC, we know the truth. I remember once coming in with the pay scale and job description of a job similar to mine - advertised in the government - and it paid substantially more. I asked for a raise, and I was told it’s not fair to compare my job in private to the salaries in the government - it’s a poorly-kept secret that they pay lots more.

I live in The Town of Hempstead, THE most overtly corrupt municipality in the US.
You can’t even get a job unless you are related to someone or plunk down at least 30K.
The judges belong to the political clubs and they will never address a case against the Town.

The sad reality is that the private sector has turned on its employees.

It used to be that they valued loyalty and offered wages and benefits to encourage employees to stay.
But the private sector turned to worshiping short term profits over long term prosperity. Workers became expendable and as soon as there was a lag in workload, you were released.

The private sector worships job insecurity to make workers afraid for their jobs and pits worker against worker.

I guess we have just had different work experiences. I live in a right to work state and my employers have always treated me fairly. If I feel I am not being treated fairly, I can always find another place to work, however, my employers have rewarded accomplishments and hard work but not complacency. Therein lies the rub as compared to many government jobs.

I live in The Town of Hempstead, THE most overtly corrupt municipality in the US.
You can’t even get a job unless you are related to someone or plunk down at least 30K.
The judges belong to the political clubs and they will never address a case against the Town.
Do you mind a PM? I have something to tell you about Hempstead, privately.

I notice that Winger is avoiding this string now. Do you think it's because he's exposed himself as a lazy Public Sector drone who in twenty years could only manage a promotion to low level supervisor? What's the old saying...the truth will out?

I notice that Winger is avoiding this string now. Do you think it's because he's exposed himself as a lazy Public Sector drone who in twenty years could only manage a promotion to low level supervisor? What's the old saying...the truth will out?
Every Grade School dropout in a government job thinks they are a genius.

Quite possibly. Any mediocre government worker on a cushy, inflation-protected federal pension has no standing to exude contempt for middle-class Americans who saved for their retirement and are now feeling the pinch of inflation.

Forum List

Back