Biden and Harris caused the war in Ukraine

I would hate to be mistaken for a Brandon or Harris supporter. But they clearly didn’t “cause” the war in Ukraine. If the blame can be laid at the feet of a single person (and it can), that one person is Putin.

Last edited:
I would hate to be mistaken for a Brandon or Harris up supporter. But they clearly didn’t “cause” the war in Ukraine. If the blame can be laid at the feet of a single person (and it can), that one person is Putin.
Nonsense, Putin told everyone very clearly what would happen if Red-lines were crossed.

Nonsense, Putin told everyone very clearly what would happen if Red-lines were crossed.
Putin also said his amassed forces weren’t there to invade. Every thinking person immediately recognized that he was lying. He still had no right to invade a sovereign nation. You’re so full of shit, your eyes are as brown as your nose is from kissing Putin’s ass.

You either win or you lose. Biden is a loser. US is losing. That's fact.
That's not a fact, bozo; you've consumed too much propaganda, from both Russian's Misinformation and attacks on the internet, and the lunatics who still support trump on social media. Yes, you are a lunatic.

d8147e74c22886218c66b5efb3eff117_500x0.jpg

here's what really caused the war, folks in the know saw it coming a mile off

back in 1991, when the Soviet Union was falling apart, Yeltsin's foreign minister warned Secretary Of State James Baker: "if Ukraine does secede, this will give rise to unpredictable consequences: problems in relations between Russia and Ukraine, the status of Crimea and the Donbass. Eastern Ukraine would be an issue"

one of the most prescient predictions in global politics ever!

Maybe it's time to face-off against the Cubans again in Grenada to raise the ol' homeland spirits! :smoke:
Funny, the Bay of Pigs [I digress, is that a pond at Mir a lago?) is not in Grenada. What are you smoking?

Forum List

Back