Biden and Borders

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Why does Biden not care about the US border but is preoccupied with the Ukraine / Russia border?

1639014720208.png

You cannot make this stuff up.

Truth over Facts

The reason why Title 42 was no longer enforced is the Mexican govt. stopped letting the US do it in early February now that negotiations have been finished the Mexican govt. is allowing title 42 actions to occur..

Why does Biden not care about the US border but is preoccupied with the Ukraine / Russia border?

View attachment 573467

Truth over Facts
The Democrats like illegal Latin immigrants because they figure most of them will vote Democratic if they become citizens. It has been true historically but things are beginning to change.

That's a really good question!

Here's another one:
Why is no other country jumping mad at the invasion of America by illegals running here offering to help us like Joe is worried about some Russians invading a border in another country on the other side of the world that isn't even ours?​
:huh1:

That's a really good question!

Here's another one:
Why is no other country jumping mad at the invasion of America by illegals running here offering to help us like Joe is worried about some Russians invading a border in another country on the other side of the world that isn't even ours?​
:huh1:

Name me ANY instance where ANY other country got off their fat, US taxpayer fed ass and rushed over here to help us??? Offer us food???? Medical assistance??? Military to help secure our borders or fight our wars????

I never recall ANY other country rushing to help US at any point in time......from all the history books I had to read in school, from what I've heard from Veterans, from historians, etc....

The reason why Title 42 was no longer enforced is the Mexican govt. stopped letting the US do it in early February now that negotiations have been finished the Mexican govt. is allowing title 42 actions to occur..
Didn’t address the OP. Typical Moonglow post.

Name me ANY instance where ANY other country got off their fat, US taxpayer fed ass and rushed over here to help us??? Offer us food???? Medical assistance??? Military to help secure our borders or fight our wars????

I never recall ANY other country rushing to help US at any point in time......from all the history books I had to read in school, from what I've heard from Veterans, from historians, etc....
If France didn't help the US you'd still have a queen.
Oh Morocco a Muslim country was thr first country who recognized the independence of the US and gave its ships safe passage and also its first US building (consulate) outside the US.

Relations between the Kingdom of Morocco and the United States of America date back to the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783) and specifically since 1777 when the sultan Mohammed ben Abdallah became the first monarch to help the United States. Morocco remains one of America's oldest and closest allies in North Africa, a status affirmed by Morocco's zero-tolerance policy towards Al-Qaeda and their affiliated groups. Morocco also assisted the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency with questioning al-Qaeda members captured in Afghanistan, Iraq, and elsewhere during the administration of 43rd President George W. Bush, who designated the country as a Major non-NATO ally.

Formal U.S. diplomatic relations with Morocco began in 1787 when the Confederation Congress ratified a Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the two nations which had been negotiated earlier in 1786.[1][2] Renegotiated in 1836, the treaty is still in force, constituting the longest unbroken treaty relationship in U.S. history, and Tangier is home to the oldest U.S. diplomatic property in the world. Now a museum, the Tangier American Legation Museum is also the only building outside of the U.S. that is now a National Historic Landmark.[citation needed] Morocco is also one of the few countries in Africa to extend visa-free travel to American citizens.

The U.S. maintains an embassy in Rabat, Morocco. Morocco maintains an embassy in the United States at 1601 21st Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 20009.

If France didn't help the US you'd still have a queen.
Oh Morocco a Muslim country was thr first country who recognized the independence of the US and gave its ships safe passage and also its first US building (consulate) outside the US.

Relations between the Kingdom of Morocco and the United States of America date back to the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783) and specifically since 1777 when the sultan Mohammed ben Abdallah became the first monarch to help the United States. Morocco remains one of America's oldest and closest allies in North Africa, a status affirmed by Morocco's zero-tolerance policy towards Al-Qaeda and their affiliated groups. Morocco also assisted the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency with questioning al-Qaeda members captured in Afghanistan, Iraq, and elsewhere during the administration of 43rd President George W. Bush, who designated the country as a Major non-NATO ally.

Formal U.S. diplomatic relations with Morocco began in 1787 when the Confederation Congress ratified a Treaty of Peace and Friendship between the two nations which had been negotiated earlier in 1786.[1][2] Renegotiated in 1836, the treaty is still in force, constituting the longest unbroken treaty relationship in U.S. history, and Tangier is home to the oldest U.S. diplomatic property in the world. Now a museum, the Tangier American Legation Museum is also the only building outside of the U.S. that is now a National Historic Landmark.[citation needed] Morocco is also one of the few countries in Africa to extend visa-free travel to American citizens.

The U.S. maintains an embassy in Rabat, Morocco. Morocco maintains an embassy in the United States at 1601 21st Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 20009.
We didn't have any reason to be anywhere near Morocco.
No reason at all.

WHEN did France EVER help us? WE saved THEIR asses from a Nazi takeover.
We LENT them millions upon millions of dollars to rebuild after the war, which they have yet to pay back.
All we got was an ugly statue.

He cares about it very much. It is one of his top priorities.

Making it as porous as possible is a very effective tool in establishing one party rule.

View attachment 573467

Truth over Facts
The Ukraine border is the concern of NATO and the US leads NATO along with the UN..I know you liked it when Trump ignored NATO and would not lead NATO but Biden is not like Trump.

Title 42 is a border policy in fact it is referenced in the last article you posted a link of. But, you may process offtopic remarks from ignorance it is perfectly fine with me.
So why doesn’t Biden devote his time to securing our border instead of worrying about corrupt Ukraine? What do the Ukrainians have on Biden?

We didn't have any reason to be anywhere near Morocco.
No reason at all.

WHEN did France EVER help us? WE saved THEIR asses from a Nazi takeover.
We LENT them millions upon millions of dollars to rebuild after the war, which they have yet to pay back.
All we got was an ugly statue.
France helped the future US during the Revolutionary War...

The Ukraine border is the concern of NATO and the US leads NATO along with the UN..I know you liked it when Trump ignored NATO and would not lead NATO but Biden is not like Trump.
Talk to ex military who post here. NATO is useless. I liked that Trump made other countries pay their fair share.

Talk to ex military who post here. NATO is useless. I liked that Trump made other countries pay their fair share.
I am a two-time honorably discharged veteran of the US Army and NATO is useless only to people who want worldwide wars and not just proxy actions.

Forum List

Back