biden: America's worst-case puppet

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Who is pulling his strings and controlling him?

As opposed to the paid-for shill sitting in the Oval Office right now? Let's see...Russia, China, and who knows who else.
Biden is an upgrade. I wouldn't even go so far as to say Trump cares about anything or anyone other than himself.

"Vice President Biden is a healthy, vigorous, 77-year old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency, to include those as chief executive, head of state and commander in chief," the letter reads.
----------------------------
wasn't tramp rushed to the hosp in Nov 2019 and Pence was on standby........

Tramp is a puppet to the wealthy, except the ones that have spoken out opposing him.

So Trump is a puppet to the wealthy except for the ones he is not a puppet for? So, those that oppose Trump would then be the wealthy that Biden is a puppet for.

"Vice President Biden is a healthy, vigorous, 77-year old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency, to include those as chief executive, head of state and commander in chief," the letter reads.

Joe Biden "is not a healthy guy", so says Obama's doctor.

At Joe's age, and under the pressure of a political campaign, I'm not sure Kamala won't be the one debating Trump.

Joe Biden "is not a healthy guy", so says Obama's doctor.V

At Joe's age, and under the pressure of a political campaign, I'm not sure Kamala won't be the one debating Trump.

Very likely...even if he is still around he will call in sick that day. hehheh

The DNC is beginning to realize they have more of a problem than they bargained for....as we speak they are trying to figure out how they can ease sloe joe out without causing a major uproar.

Forum List

Back