Biden: America Will Be A beacon Of Hope For LGBTQ Rights Again

It is time for a president who actually believes in human rights/ civil rights and who is some one who represents all Americans regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin or whatever.

Today, on the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia, I stand with LGBTQ+ people and their allies around the world to celebrate and champion the inherent dignity and worth of all persons, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

And there is this:

During the fundraiser, Vlada Knowlton, a mother of a transgender child, asked Biden what he’d do to protect the trans community from discrimination and “unjust attacks.”

In response, Biden mentioned the recent death of Aimee Stephens, a funeral home worker whose firing for being trans is currently being examined by the U.S. Supreme Court, potentially determining trans employment rights for generations to come.

“I was supposed to call her [on Tuesday],” Biden said. “I had her picture and her bio on my desk, I was supposed to call her. I’m looking over at Annie (Tomasini, his traveling chief of staff), I guess it was yesterday at 2:00, and Annie came in to me in with tears in her eyes and said they passed away,” Biden said.

Joe is a real person. We need him to lead the nation out of the hateful quagmire that is the Trump Administration

1589923742652.png

It is time for a president who actually believes in human rights/ civil rights and who is some one who represents all Americans regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin or whatever.

Today, on the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia, I stand with LGBTQ+ people and their allies around the world to celebrate and champion the inherent dignity and worth of all persons, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

And there is this:

During the fundraiser, Vlada Knowlton, a mother of a transgender child, asked Biden what he’d do to protect the trans community from discrimination and “unjust attacks.”

In response, Biden mentioned the recent death of Aimee Stephens, a funeral home worker whose firing for being trans is currently being examined by the U.S. Supreme Court, potentially determining trans employment rights for generations to come.

“I was supposed to call her [on Tuesday],” Biden said. “I had her picture and her bio on my desk, I was supposed to call her. I’m looking over at Annie (Tomasini, his traveling chief of staff), I guess it was yesterday at 2:00, and Annie came in to me in with tears in her eyes and said they passed away,” Biden said.

Joe is a real person. We need him to lead the nation out of the hateful quagmire that is the Trump Administration

What rights don't they have?

And there is this:

Homosexuality is already being glorified in the United States, how far does he want to go? Does Sleepy Joe have the same goals as the Gay Community said they did when they published Michael Swift's manifesto back in the day?

And there is this:

Joe won't be able to lead you out of the bathroom.

His second in command will be a patsy for Pelosi and the other gargoyles in congress.

And there is this:

Is he going to spy on them and unmask them too?

And there is this:

Are you serioious? Is it possible that you are that uninformed.? There are no federal protections against discrimination in housing, employment, public accommodations and financial transactions. In addition, many states have no such protections.

They do not have the right to be open about who they are without the fear of discrimination. Can you post a picture of your spouse on social media, or display it on your desk without fear of being fired? Of course you can . In many cases, someone with a same sex spouse cannot.

Can you apply for a mortgage or a lease with your spouse and be assured that the application will be evaluated on the basis of you credit worthiness and not according to your sexuality? Yes you can. LGBT people may not have that right. I could go on but you get the idea. I hope?

And there is this:

Homosexuality is already being glorified in the United States, how far does he want to go? Does Sleepy Joe have the same goals as the Gay Community said they did when they published Michael Swift's manifesto back in the day?
Good god give me a damned break. !! Glorified? It's about equality. Civil rights. Right now, bigotry and discrimination is being glorified -but I get it- that is your preference.

By the way, the whole Michael Swift that is satirical, but of course, I would not expect you to know that, or acknowledge it if you did

Swift’s satirical “The Gay Revolutionary” has been used by a veritable Who’s Whos of LGBT hate groups over the years as “proof” of the “gay agenda” and their nefarious plot to take over America.

There my be nut cases that espouse this sort of crap, but they are not representative of the gay community or gay rights movement any more than Pat Robertson-or you - are representative of decent Christians

And there is this:

No Surprise. He has no chance at all with common, sane, decent, hard-working Americans, so he's hoping he can at least salvage the sexual degenerate vote. He might even do so, given the appearance that he may be one of them.

LGBTQ people have every legal advantage known to man, special rights galore. There is no reason for Biden or anyone else to give them more. As long gays are recruiting normal people, sometimes even after death, into their lifestyle, a lot of normative folks just won't accept it. Did you here about popular Gay Necrophilia is nowadays?

And there is this:

Are you serioious? Is it possible that you are that uninformed.? There are no federal protections against discrimination in housing, employment, public accommodations and financial transactions. In addition, many states have no such protections.

They do not have the right to be open about who they are without the fear of discrimination. Can you post a picture of your spouse on social media, or display it on your desk without fear of being fired? Of course you can . In many cases, someone with a same sex spouse cannot.

Can you apply for a mortgage or a lease with your spouse and be assured that the application will be evaluated on the basis of you credit worthiness and not according to your sexuality? Yes you can. LGBT people may not have that right. I could go on but you get the idea. I hope?

Oh please.

In other words, people are exercising their right of association.

You don't want rights. You want universal approval, something you will never get.

And there is this:

Oh please.

In other words, people are exercising their right of association.

You don't want rights. You want universal approval, something you will never get.
You have a strange idea about what freedom of association is. The fact is that in the examples that I cited above, it is the gay person who's right to association is being violated

What does freedom to associate mean?
Freedom of association is an individual right granted or regulated by constitutional documents, charters, and legal bodies. In essence, the right to association means that a person can belong to any lawful group or associate with any person or type of people that he or she chooses.
What is Freedom of Association? (with picture) - wiseGEEK
www.wisegeek.com/what-is-freedom-of-association.htm

And, no LGBT people and their advocates do want "{universal approval" and we are smart enough to know that won't happen. Approval or disapproval is something that happens between your two ears. This is not about approval at all. It is about being treated equally.

Forum List

Back