Biden amendments would cede national & Constitutional rights to WHO commies

HE IS GOING TO SIGN IT YOU FKG FOOLS, , who ever wrote the “ HE IS NOT” going to sign is a fkn moron who hasn’t a clue nor the right in formaiton jack assholes.
Gawd dam fkg ppl need to wake up and learn how to READ , and research and stay off CNN and MSM they are not for the PEOPLE gawd dam u ppl are stupid !!!! ( obviously not all of you) but you too know who the same idiots are.

Below are some DEFINITIONS from the document that was published in the Federal Register on January 19, 2017.

PART 70—INTERSTATE QUARANTINE

Apprehension means the temporary taking into custody of an individual or group for purposes of determining whether Federal quarantine, isolation, or conditional release is warranted. [Page 6969]

Conditional release means the temporary supervision by a public health official (or designee) of an individual or group, who may have been exposed to a quarantinable communicable disease to determine the risk of disease spread and includes public health supervision through in- person visits, telephone, or through electronic or Internet-based monitoring. [Page 6969]

Contaminated environment means the presence of an infectious agent on a surface, including on inanimate articles, or in a substance, including food, water, or in the air. [Page 6969]

Electronic or Internet-based monitoring means mechanisms or technologies allowing for the temporary public health supervision of an individual under conditional release and may include communication through electronic mail, SMS texts, video or audio conference, webcam technologies, integrated voice-response systems, entry of information into a Web-based forum, wearable tracking technologies, and other mechanisms or technologies as determined by the Director or supervising health authority. [Page 6969]

Ill person means an individual who:
(1) Has a fever (a measured temperature of 100.4 °F [38 °C] or greater, or feels warm to the touch, or gives a history of feeling feverish) accompanied by one or more of the following: Skin rash, difficulty breathing, persistent cough, decreased consciousness or confusion of recent onset, new unexplained bruising or bleeding (without previous injury), persistent diarrhea, persistent vomiting (other than air sickness), headache with stiff neck, appears obviously unwell; or
(2) Has a fever that has persisted for

Coming from you that's a compliment. :thup:

The information below is from the CDC.​

Legal Authorities for Isolation and Quarantine | Quarantine | CDC

The information below is from the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.​

You laugh wait until the people can’t fund this site any more, wait until all your laughing and denying can’t happen any more, wait your going to look like the biggest fkn idiots walking as america burns to the ground and you pathetic freaks laugh , and I can see through the hints you retarded degenerates are making about me.
That’s how dumb u fkrs are.

HE IS GOING TO SIGN IT YOU FKG FOOLS, , who ever wrote the “ HE IS NOT” going to sign is a fkn moron who hasn’t a clue nor the right in formaiton jack assholes.
Gawd dam fkg ppl need to wake up and learn how to READ , and research and stay off CNN and MSM they are not for the PEOPLE gawd dam u ppl are stupid !!!! ( obviously not all of you) but you too know who the same idiots are.

SECTION 242 COMING FOR YOU NAZI SCUM THEN I CAN TELL U TO YOUR FACE TAKE YOU RUBBER ROOM AND SHOVE IT UP YOUUR NAZI ASS.

The information below is from the CDC.​

Legal Authorities for Isolation and Quarantine | Quarantine | CDC

The information below is from the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.​

You laugh wait until the people can’t fund this site any more, wait until all your laughing and denying can’t happen any more, wait your going to look like the biggest fkn idiots walking as america burns to the ground and you pathetic freaks laugh , and I can see through the hints you retarded degenerates are making about me.
That’s how dumb u fkrs are.
I'll file it away, probably in the recycle bin....... Ya know, if indeed you are Mimewhores reincarnated, so far the whole time you've been here you haven't been right once........ And I'm supposed to listen to you....... Riiiiiiight. :rofl:

It;s called our POLICE will not dictate us the BLUE hats will. THey will call in the UN

we keep telling you look at what is going on in Euripe/ Esp. Australia……
First of all without senate approval biden cannot legally subject US citizens to new WHO authority

And if he does it anyway through executive order it only applies while he is in office

Forum List

Back