Biden agrees to pay climate REPARATIONS

There is no such thing as a republican controlled house of reps, ditch that altogether, they have already laughed in faces of the electorate by stating in absolutely no uncertain terms that they will not go after Biden(Impeach)under any circumstance. They are not under republican control, McCarthy and his hand picked scumbags are not republicans, they are fascists, they are just an arm of the one party!

See how it works, fascist democrats do whatever the fuck they want, absolute total lockstep on everything, then the fools who vote rino get rinos in there and they immediately inform the fools who got them there to fuck off, we will not be doing any of that shit, we are here to "work with democrats!"

Do you folks get it yet, if not you never will....
Why are you discussing this sort of stuff in the Environment forum? Are all Trump supporters this... out of it?

To whom would this have been an ad hominem? Do you think I am brown? And why WOULDN'T brown people flee from brown tyrants?
I don't care what your race is as there are plenty of emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Whites on this forum who excuse any bad behavior.
A nation with no borders is no longer a nation.

I don't care what your race is as there are plenty of emotionally disturbed and mentally ill Whites on this forum who excuse any bad behavior.
A nation with no borders is no longer a nation.
Yep. No more competition for resources. No more tariffs. No more restrictions on travel or relocation. No more nationality-based hostility. Hundreds of billions of dollars freed from military budgets. Humanity can take its first steps towards adulthood.

So what you're saying is you prefer the room temperature IQ'd geriatric psychopathic pedophile child predator who molested its very own children , over the room temperature IQ'd sociopathic say anything, do anything witch which slept its way(literally)up the ladder to the Vice Presidency of the United States, no??? :eek-52:
It is the same thing. Really. Senile ,hair sniffing Joe is actually controlled by Suzy Rice and that Klain dude. Harris is probably worse. Ever heard of out of the frying pan ,into the fire? I live in CommieFornia. We had Babara Boxer for years. I said NOTHING could be worse. I was wrong. When Boxer retired ,we got Harris. You know that Pig Harris was behind the Persecution of Justice Kavanaugh? Fact. She hired that Bull Dagger Lawyer Debra Katz.

Yep. No more competition for resources. No more tariffs. No more restrictions on travel or relocation. No more nationality-based hostility. Hundreds of billions of dollars freed from military budgets. Humanity can take its first steps towards adulthood.
Europe has learned the exact opposite so criticize the Eastern Hemisphere before you criticize the Western Hemisphere.
South of the Border is replete with Brown Drug and War Lords.
That's the first problem we have to exterminate because we have more than enough self-entered, evil people to keep us busy.

It is the same thing. Really. Senile ,hair sniffing Joe is actually controlled by Suzy Rice and that Klain dude. Harris is probably worse. Ever heard of out of the frying pan ,into the fire? I live in CommieFornia. We had Babara Boxer for years. I said NOTHING could be worse. I was wrong. When Boxer retired ,we got Harris. You know that Pig Harris was behind the Persecution of Justice Kavanaugh? Fact. She hired that Bull Dagger Lawyer Debra Katz.
I'm just saying she is probably already making all of the decisions, regardless, it really matters not a jot as either or are entirely amoral, and utterly impossibly fucking stupid, damage already done! :wink:

Europe has learned the exact opposite so criticize the Eastern Hemisphere before you criticize the Western Hemisphere.
South of the Border is replete with Brown Drug and War Lords.
That's the first problem we have to exterminate because we have more than enough self-entered, evil people to keep us busy.
I'm sorry but none of your statements are intelligible in the context of this conversation or this thread or this forum

I'm just saying she is probably already making all of the decision, regardless, it really matters not a jot as either or are entirely amoral, and utterly impossibly fucking stupid, damage already done! :wink:
Perhaps you and indeependent could find a quiet corner somewhere else to yammer and gabble at each other in private. The adults need to talk.

I'm sorry but none of your statements are intelligible in the context of this conversation or this thread or this forum
Jordan Peterson will explain to you how Bill Gates and Blackrock are about to starve millions to death.

Perhaps you and indeependent could find a quiet corner somewhere else to yammer and gabble at each other in private. The adults need to talk.
Have you Biden Boosted yet, you need to obtain that Biden Booster lest you be exposed to "ahh" life, you also cannot be a full fledged fascist democrat absent your 4th or 5th jab, such is absolutely mandatory for membership in the one party, and don't forget that mask Mr Adult, or is it Mx Adult, I cannot keep track of all of the gender fluidity within the one party faithful, regardless wear that mask always, even to bed each night, wear that sucker as a fascist badge of honor! :fu:

Have you Biden Boosted yet, you need to obtain that Biden Booster lest you be exposed to "ahh" life, you also cannot be a full fledged fascist democrat absent your 4th or 5th jab, such is absolutely mandatory for membership in the one party, and don't forget that mask Mr Adult, or is it Mx Adult, I cannot keep track of all of the gender fluidity within the one party faithful, regardless wear that mask always, even to bed each night, wear that sucker as a fascist badge of honor! :fu:
I've been on this board for several years now and there were always some less-than-crispy players now and then. But you and your buddy indeependent truly take the cake for exceptional ignorance. I assume you skipped on your polio, smallpox, measles, tetanus, diptheria, pertussis, whooping cough and typhoid vaccines. And when you were going through boot camp and they wanted to shoot you full of toxic chemicals, you said "no thanks, I'm better off without it cause I'm a god-fearing REPUBLICAN". Right? Right?

Lose any friends to COVID? Relatives? Loved ones? Yes? Hmm... did you give it to them?

Forum List

Back