Biden AG nominee Merrick Garland invokes Oklahoma City Bombing, where he prosecuted McVeigh, when talking about Trump DC rioters "white supremacists"

Garland is a piece of dumbass American hating Left Wing shit, just like everybody else in the China Joe administration.

Garland is confused as hell like most filthy Democrats.

There are about a dozen "White Supremacists" in the country while the real threat has been the Democrat backed BLM assholes that spent months rioting, looting, destroying, murdering, burning and being insurrectionists.

Garland is a piece of shit that will do great harm to this country. Just Like everybody else in the China Joe administration.

This what happens when you let Democrats get away with stealing an election.

McVeigh was a jerk who thought he was a hero

he once told a black dude: "obey the constitution, and we won't shoot you"

he said he wished he would have killed more "federal officers" and less "innocent people"

he slept the whole time he was in jail, to avoid conversation about his crimes, and he gave the excuse: "i'm making up for sleeping time i lost while serving in the army"

TWENTY FOUR PEOPLE say they saw McVeigh with someone else at the scene of the crime, yet only McVeigh was prosecuted

and not a single bystander who spoke with McVeigh in the hours after the bombing was ever tracked down

this investigation is not finished, and Merrick Garland should finish it!

Cancun Cruz is a joke.
I was watching a show on Timothy mcveigh. I just realized he is a martyr for republicans. Republicans like what he did, other than all the Americans that were murdered. Clinton signed an assault rifle ban. That’s why mcveigh did it. Republicans agree with Timothy mcveigh that Clinton acted unconstitutionally. They just don’t like how Tim faught back but secretly, he is a darling for the far right. Secretly celebrated.

McVeigh was a jerk who thought he was a hero

he once told a black dude: "obey the constitution, and we won't shoot you"

he said he wished he would have killed more "federal officers" and less "innocent people"

he slept the whole time he was in jail, to avoid conversation about his crimes, and he gave the excuse: "i'm making up for sleeping time i lost while serving in the army"
He convinced himself that they were collateral damage and many on the right agree with him. Clinton banned assault rifles. That’s attacking their 2nd amendment rights. So fighting back is justified. Also WACO

Republicans have been convinced their government is the enemy.

I was watching a show on Timothy mcveigh. I just realized he is a martyr for republicans. Republicans like what he did, other than all the Americans that were murdered. Clinton signed an assault rifle ban. That’s why mcveigh did it. Republicans agree with Timothy mcveigh that Clinton acted unconstitutionally. They just don’t like how Tim faught back but secretly, he is a darling for the far right. Secretly celebrated.
A BLM guy. An Antifa guy. He was efficient though. He saw the National Police Force alphabet agencies killing Americans in rural areas like WACO. Of course, the earlier fascists and authoritarians with Prog shill feminists' dykes like Janet Reno killed many, including children. We see them today all across the fruited plains.

What a load of bullshit…

Idk look what 22lcidw wrote.
We live in subterfuge. Where the tentacles of government intertwine and we have our two choices who is in charge. Only in our nation we are spoiled. Our Castro's, Mao's, Lenin's, Stalin's, Hitler's, Che's and the rest do not get dirty for their lives. It makes the verbally warriors and physically spineless look legendary. And they are not.

And that's one of the main reasons I don't even pay attention to democrats or liberals anymore. Their over use of extreme language has burned me out. They are the boy who cried wolf I now ignore.

To them everything is extreme language, the worst case scenario, they constantly speak of everything they don't like or don't agree with as the worst possible thing that could ever happen. Like if someone doesn't agree with their bill they will say the person opposing it "being violent towards them and raping the country with the white supremacist beliefs and they are bent on destroying democracy" because they don't agree with their bill that is some little insignificant thing.

And their followers do the exact same thing. They always go from 0 to 100 instantly.

And that's one of the main reasons I don't even pay attention to democrats or liberals anymore. Their over use of extreme language has burned me out. They are the boy who cried wolf I now ignore.

To them everything is extreme language, the worst case scenario, they constantly speak of everything they don't like or don't agree with as the worst possible thing that could ever happen. Like if someone doesn't agree with their bill they will say the person opposing it "being violent towards them and raping the country with the white supremacist beliefs and they are bent on destroying democracy" because they don't agree with their bill that is some little insignificant thing.

And their followers do the exact same thing. They always go from 0 to 100 instantly.
Yup! As soon as you say something that deviates even slightly from the liberal agenda, they hit you with “racist!” But now that that’s been so overused, they’ve gone on to “white supremacist.” What is really does is minimize the impact of the real white supremacists, of which there are very few.

We live in subterfuge. Where the tentacles of government intertwine and we have our two choices who is in charge. Only in our nation we are spoiled. Our Castro's, Mao's, Lenin's, Stalin's, Hitler's, Che's and the rest do not get dirty for their lives. It makes the verbally warriors and physically spineless look legendary. And they are not.
See j-mac?

To say that all republicans secretly admire McVeigh, is just a lie period.
You all sound just like him. You only hate that he killed so many innocent people. Other than that, you Trump supporters sound A LOT like him. And he is a darling for the far right fringe of your group. Just be careful. You're all starting to sound like Tim McVeigh. Ready to "fight" for your country just because you lost an election. He was mad because Bill Clinton banned assault rifles. Something you 2nd amendment people hated him for right? So did Timothy.

You all sound just like him. You only hate that he killed so many innocent people. Other than that, you Trump supporters sound A LOT like him. And he is a darling for the far right fringe of your group. Just be careful. You're all starting to sound like Tim McVeigh. Ready to "fight" for your country just because you lost an election. He was mad because Bill Clinton banned assault rifles. Something you 2nd amendment people hated him for right? So did Timothy.
I guess it’s a good thing we don’t care about your labels…

Forum List

Back