Biden Advisor Covid-19 Super-Spreader Event

I'm missing the correlation. It says he wore masks around others. There is no mention of big maskless events.

All the better. It just shows that the masks don't do jack. Trying to stop a virus with woven cloth is like trying to build a submarine out of screen door wire.

Whether it does or not this example proves nothing. All this shows is that he got it somewhere but there is no evidence he spread it to anyone.

he doesnt have to prove anything...
in his simple mind, anything he imagines in his wet dreams are just as real...
these people are delusional...

A guy who is traveling around in contact with Biden and all levels of the government transitioning Joe and advising him has nothing to prove?

I imagine he has a lot to prove but that wasn't the argument.

His ass is canned now for two weeks as we assess the damage and trace all whom he's infected.

Maybe Steve Colbert will be next to show symptoms.

Quick, cancel all appointments with Xi Jinping!

Mindless ramblings does nothing to support your initial false claims.

farting their brains in every direction is common among these folks...
like a squid throwing ink when it is confused, scared and clueless...
i highly doubt he is aware what a super spreader event means...

More mental masturbation by the Climate Kook.

Do you have anything to contribute, besides attacking the OP?
another freak who believes in his wet dreams...

Notice how alpine's thought train never wanders very far from the reach of his right hand.

looks like you are obsessed with my cock...
one might think you are gay...

No just noticing that all tards are worthless thread trolls.

Problem with the low IQ dullard.

Notice how alpine's thought train never wanders very far from the reach of his right hand.

Perhaps Alpine is merely attempting to prove that the Infinite Monkey Theorem is a fact.

The Infinite Monkey Theorem states that "a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time, will almost surely type any given text, such as the Complete Works of William Shakespeare."

Apparently, this monkey has slipped through the bars of his cage, and is furiously typing away on the zookeeper's computer. He hasn't quite reached Shakespeare-level prose, but give him 7.05 x 10 to the 5th power more key strokes and he might actually type out something intelligible.

looks like you are obsessed with my cock...
one might think you are gay...

No just noticing that all tards are worthless thread trolls.

Problem with the low IQ dullard.

ok but why are you so obsessed with my dick...

Perhaps Alpine is merely attempting to prove that the Infinite Monkey Theorem is a fact.

The Infinite Monkey Theorem states that "a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time, will almost surely type any given text, such as the Complete Works of William Shakespeare."

Apparently, this monkey has slipped through the bars of his cage, and is furiously typing away on the zookeeper's computer. He hasn't quite reached Shakespeare-level prose, but give him 7.05 x 10 to the 5th power more key strokes and he might actually type out something intelligible.

Watch out. Here comes an Alpine Concerto.

are you guys supposed to be funny...
are your ramblings supposed to be intelligent...
are you trying to prove evolution is a farce by showing your iq going no farther than a monkey...

This thread is a lie. It's all our sore losers here on USMB have.

are you trying to prove evolution is a farce by showing your iq going no farther than a monkey...

Since you insist on sticking around trolling another thread not contributing one useful bit to it, you might as well be the BUTT of our jokes!

I mean, evolution proves itself through CHANGE but you tards never ever evolve! :21:

Bad monkey.

Since you insist on sticking around trolling another thread not contributing one useful bit to it, you might as well be the BUTT of our jokes!

I mean, evolution proves itself through CHANGE but you tards never ever evolve! :21:

are you sure it is not supposed to be "useful bite"... :)
did you check that thoroughly...

and if i was not posting to this brain fart thing you call a "thread", nobody would even care to read it to begin with...

so learn to appreciate my responses and try to be more respectful to others, if you care for respect in return...

if i was not posting to this brain fart thing you call a "thread", nobody would even care to read it to begin with...

In other words, people follow you around to see you make an ass of yourself?

in other words; nobody cares about your brain farts...
hence nobody posting anything here except me and your boyfriend...

if i was not posting to this brain fart thing you call a "thread", nobody would even care to read it to begin with...

In other words, people follow you around to see you make an ass of yourself?

in other words; nobody cares about your brain farts...
hence nobody posting anything here except me and your boyfriend...

We'd much rather laugh as you make a spectacle of yourself. We love to waste other people's time and you obviously have a lot to waste.

Forum List

Back