Biden Admits To Support of Skyrocketing Gas Prices

A tumphumper is a person who is uninformed and uneducated relative to "fact" and who relies on trump for his information. Tell ya what. You and your ilk stop referring to Biden in those obnoxious terms and I will do the same.
Trump is educated, informed, and successful/prosperou$$. And how is your private 757 jet doing these days ?

1649802499476.png

Gas prices went up under tump. Gas prices are directly due to international oil sector pricing.
Our prices are influenced by the privately owned oil sector, which sells oil for profit on the international market for profit, and why not? Our politics has nothing to do with it and you should know that. You are just trying to rile up the dumb tumphumpers.
Kids in the 5th grade all over America are astounded at how somebody can come in here and make such an absolutely assinine statement as this. They, like their adult relatives, know Joe Biden has EVERYTHING to do with the gas price inflation, and that's why his approval ratings are in the toilet, as are his running dog leftist media.

It's oil dependence either way. Question is, are you dependent on America or foreign nations.
Democrats are fine with being dependent on foreign nations. that's because like Obama and Biden they are all a bunch of unAmerican GLOBALISTS. Another word for communists, INTERnationalist America haters. This is why they constantly rant and condemn many conservstives, calling them white nationalists (as if there was somethng wrong with being white or being a nationalist)

To them, the world is all one country. To them, the US is the same as Canada, Argentina, Tanzania, India, Syria, Romania, Finland, you name it. All the same to them. They see a map of the world as having no national borders, no national languages, no national cultures, and just a big mish-mash of multi-culturalism, which is exactly what Biden is turning the US into, with his open border lunacy.

Two quotations from 2 famous globalists are indicative >>

1. Karl Marx - "Workers of the WORLD, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains."

Barrack Obama - in a speech in Germany, when he said >> "
"I am a citizen of the WORLD.", for which he was sharply criticized by 2012 conservative presidential candidate Virgil Goode, who said "You're supposed to be a citizen of the United States, and as a US president, representing the American people, not the world."

But Obama was too GLOBALIST-STUPID to even comprehend what Virgil Goode was telling him. Democrat-Globalist loons lost in a fog of globalist lunacy.

It is obvious that sending weapons to the Ukraine was going to cause huge inflation.
Russia is one of the significant oil producers for Europe, where we get most of our imports from, so our sanctions against Russia are not just illegal, but stupid and inflationary.

It is obvious that sending weapons to the Ukraine was going to cause huge inflation.
Russia is one of the significant oil producers for Europe, where we get most of our imports from, so our sanctions against Russia are not just illegal, but stupid and inflationary.

So you advise we just sit back and allow Russia to take Ukraine

Thanks

Democrats are fine with being dependent on foreign nations. that's because like Obama and Biden they are all a bunch of unAmerican GLOBALISTS. Another word for communists, INTERnationalist America haters. This is why they constantly rant and condemn many conservstives, calling them white nationalists (as if there was somethng wrong with being white or being a nationalist)

To them, the world is all one country. To them, the US is the same as Canada, Argentina, Tanzania, India, Syria, Romania, Finland, you name it. All the same to them. They see a map of the world as having no national borders, no national languages, no national cultures, and just a big mish-mash of multi-culturalism, which is exactly what Biden is turning the US into, with his open border lunacy.

Two quotations from 2 famous globalists are indicative >>

1. Karl Marx - "Workers of the WORLD, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains."

Barrack Obama - in a speech in Germany, when he said >> "
"I am a citizen of the WORLD.", for which he was sharply criticized by 2012 conservative presidential candidate Virgil Goode, who said "You're supposed to be a citizen of the United States, and as a US president, representing the American people, not the world."

But Obama was too GLOBALIST-STUPID to even comprehend what Virgil Goode was telling him. Democrat-Globalist loons lost in a fog of globalist lunacy.

I disagree.
just like a citizen of the US is also a citizen of their state, city, family, etc., one is also a citizens of the planet Earth.
Picking national citizenship above all the rest is wrong and dangerous.
In fact, the smaller, closer, groups one belongs to are likely the most important.
But any member of the human race that ignores the plight of any other human, is defective.
We must always have some concern for all other humans, or there is something wrong with us, and we will not be able to be fully human on any level.

Biden Admits To Support of Skyrocketing Gas Prices​

Lmao, I love how my topics get moved to Rubber Room or "Media" and hidden by the staff here - but bullshit like this gets to stay.

"Oh yeah the President admits to wanting to fuck over people, herp derp"

So you advise we just sit back and allow Russia to take Ukraine

Thanks

It is far worse than that.
The US bribes and extortion that were use to take over the Ukraine by the US in 2014, were all crimes that must be prosecuted.
Many in the US should be jailed, as well as Zelensky and those in the Ukraine who are guilty of these crimes.

Then the UN should conduct election in each province of the old Ukraine, so it can be broken up and never heard of again.
If the predominantly Russian provinces want to then join back with Russia, where they came from in 1955, that is up to them.

I disagree.
just like a citizen of the US is also a citizen of their state, city, family, etc., one is also a citizens of the planet Earth.
In fact, the smaller, closer, groups one belongs to are likely the most important.
But any member of the human race that ignores the plight of any other human, is defective.
We must always have some concern for all other humans, or there is something wrong with us, and we will not be able to be fully human on any level.
so what's your next step?

Biden Admits To Support of Skyrocketing Gas Prices​

Lmao, I love how my topics get moved to Rubber Room or "Media" and hidden by the staff here - but bullshit like this gets to stay.

"Oh yeah the President admits to wanting to fuck over people, herp derp"
he hasn't done a thing to change the situation, so yeah, seems he does want to fk over americans.

What's even funnier is the fact that you bozos think if oil comes from Russia, that oil doesn't affect CO2 like US oil. Dude, hilarious.

I disagree.
I have never seen a citizen of any foreign nation express much concern over Americans.

They usually have their hand out.

I'll send them your way.

I disagree.
So you are an INTERnationalist globalist. One of the prime reasons this country is in the sorry status that it is. Globalist fools.

Read the quote from former US congressman Virgil Goode in Post # 225. Maybe read it over and over if necessary.

Well that's idiotic, sending weapons to Ukraine has absolutely nothing to do with inflation in the US.

Russia was a tiny part of US oil imports.

1653107524563.png

Why do you feel such a need to lie constantly? The vast majority of US imported oil is coming from Canada followed by OPEC and Mexico.

• The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by percentage share of total petroleum imports in 2021 were:
  • Canada51%
  • Mexico8%
  • Russia8%
  • Saudi Arabia5%
  • Colombia2%
  • The top five sources of U.S. crude oil imports by percentage share of U.S. total crude oil imports in 2021 were:
  • Canada62%
  • Mexico10%
  • Saudi Arabia6%
  • Russia3%
  • Colombia3%
Russia has never been a major player in US oil imports.

Ya know who supports skyrocketing gas prices?

Yea
Republicans in Congress.

The House just passed a bill to stop gas price gouging and every REPUBLICAN voted against it

Forum List

Back