Biden Admin’s Human Trafficking Scheme

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

Biden Admin’s Human Trafficking Scheme​

This is a fact, as many reporters have stood outside major hotels and witnessed. Illegal Aliens are sent to these hotels, given money and instructions, and from there being sent to scattered location, in total violation of the recent SCOTUS ruling.

QUOTE:
BREAKING: As you can see in my video that I filmed this morning outside of the Extended Stay America Hotel in Maitland, FL, the bus that dropped off these illegal aliens is registered to DNI Logistics LLC in Apopka, FL.

Well, upon further research, it doesn’t appear that this company is authorized to transport human passengers and human “cargo”, which means this is an act of illegal human smuggling.

Transporting human beings in a bus without proper licensing is both a state & federal violation. These busses need to be IMPOUNDED & the drivers need to be arrested for illegal alien smuggling.

DNI LOGISTICS LLC IS NOT LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO BE TRANSPORTING HUMAN CARGO.

This is highly illegal, & arrests and deportations need to be made ASAP. See evidence below. 👇🏻

1643719886897.png

source link
Video in next post:

MORE:

Border sheriffs slam Biden admin's covert transports of criminal illegal immigrants: 'Willful neglect'​

Border sheriffs are slamming the Biden administration over reports of "secret flights" of illegal immigrants being conducted by government contractors, calling it "government-sanctioned human trafficking."

Fox News reported this week that Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations have been turned into an "unofficial travel coordination agency," and agents are made to coordinate travel for some illegal immigrants with criminal records.

An ICE source told Fox News Digital that the agency is now releasing migrants with misdemeanor crimes such as assault, DUI, drug possession and illegal re-entry, and only withholding those with serious felonies.

Additionally, Fox News footage from Sunday showed several federally contracted buses dropping off dozens of mostly male migrants at a parking garage in Brownsville, Texas, after crossing the border with a cartel smuggler. The migrants also said they were flying to destinations including Miami, Houston and Atlanta.

Last edited:
  • Banned
MUST SEE VIDEO: This morning I was on the scene of the Extended Stay America Hotel in Maitland, Florida at 8:30 am and another bus full of Hispanic men was just dropped off! I got the whole thing on video. Workers in the area told me this morning that migrants have been bussed to this hotel for months! They told me just this week alone they have seen an estimated 400 illegal Hispanic migrants get dropped off and picked up from this hotel. When I began filming the men they covered their faces and ran back onto the bus. One of them was even wearing a “University of Delaware” sweater. You know, Delaware… where Joe Biden is from. You can’t make this stuff up! We need an IMMIGRATION MORATORIUM NOW!!!

• Banned

WASHINGTON (WJHL) — Three Tennessee lawmakers are looking for answers following a report that planes carrying migrant children have recently landed in Chattanooga.

Sens. Marsha Blackburn and Bill Hagerty and Rep. Chuck Fleischmann sent a letter to the secretaries of Health and Human Services and Homeland Security seeking information on the management of unaccompanied migrant children in federal custody and the facilities being used to house them.

The letter came after Chattanooga’s WRCB reported that at least four planes carrying migrant children arrived at the Wilson Air Center in the past week. According to the report, the children were loaded onto buses and transported to other cities during the overnight hours.

WASHINGTON (WJHL) — Three Tennessee lawmakers are looking for answers following a report that planes carrying migrant children have recently landed in Chattanooga.

Sens. Marsha Blackburn and Bill Hagerty and Rep. Chuck Fleischmann sent a letter to the secretaries of Health and Human Services and Homeland Security seeking information on the management of unaccompanied migrant children in federal custody and the facilities being used to house them.

The letter came after Chattanooga’s WRCB reported that at least four planes carrying migrant children arrived at the Wilson Air Center in the past week. According to the report, the children were loaded onto buses and transported to other cities during the overnight hours.
illegal-meme.jpg

Forum List

Back