Biden Administration Using The Delta Variant To Continue to Engage In Fear-Mongering - Lethality Rate 0.08%

The correct data is there to find if you want. If you don't want a vaccine, that's fine by me. It's your right to die how you want. That's your freedom.
But don't go and ask for soci assist he a path care when you get sick. Go and pray both your godbothering mates.
Good luck.
Thank you for that self-righteius diatribe and seemingly false assumptions / accusations, but I have already had my vaccinations- long ago. I got mine eith the military command I work with.

And don't worry, I won't ask the Biden administration for anything, as they have proven to inept for anything thus far.

You DO know that people who have been vaccinated are getting the virus, too, right? To hear snowflakes rant on and on about unvaccinated people you would think you are completely ignorant to that fact.

The Federal Govt van NOT impose mandates - like mask mandates - on states, governors, or any US citizen NOT a federal employee or military member, which is why the Biden administration is using FEAR to try to scare the hell out of Americans into compliance...just as they did with COVID-19 the 1st time...and you can bet they are going to ramp it up in time fr the Mid-term elections in an attempt to use the pandemic ot their politIcal advantage as they did last election.

Democrats repeated over and over 'Follow The Science', and time and again they proved they refused to do so.

The SCIENCE proves cloth masks do NOT protect / prevent people from getting COVID-19.

The SCIENCE proves prolonged mask-wear is harmful to people / kids.

The SCIENCE proves it is extremely unlikely for kids to get the virus, to carry enough of the virus to pass it on, and if they do get it is very mild. (& teachers are vaccinated.)

The Biden administration is bullying and berating into getting vaccinations, but the SCIENCE in the UK (I believe) recently showed most people infected are vaccinated people.

Another SCIENTIFIC study has proven most fully vaccinated people who get the Delta variant are asymptomatic.

The mortality rate of the Delta variant in only 0.08% - IT IS LESS DEADLY THAN THE SEASONAL FLU!

"the fatality rate of the Delta variant of COVID-19 is lower than the original variant. The latest data from the U.K. shows the case fatality rate for the Delta variant amongst the unvaccinated is 0.08%, which makes it less deadly that the normal flu."

SO MUCH FOR 'FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' DEMOCRATS! IT'S MORE LIKE 'FOLLOW THE MARXIST DOCTRINE!'

'NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE' DEMOCRATS ARE ATTEMPTING TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF AMERICANS INTO PBEDIENCE, COMPLIANCE, AND SURRENDERING THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS!

Hey asshole...your links don't match your thread title or your claims.

Thank you for that self-righteius diatribe and seemingly false assumptions / accusations, but I have already had my vaccinations- long ago. I got mine eith the military command I work with.

And don't worry, I won't ask the Biden administration for anything, as they have proven to inept for anything thus far.

You DO know that people who have been vaccinated are getting the virus, too, right? To hear snowflakes rant on and on about unvaccinated people you would think you are completely ignorant to that fact.

I don't think you think at all. That's obvious. Why did you get vaccinated if it doesn't work as science says?
You can't have it both ways.

Did uncle Joe force you to have it? Ooooooooh that must have hurt.

I don't think you think at all. That's obvious. Why did you get vaccinated if it doesn't work as science says?
You can't have it both ways.

Did uncle Joe force you to have it? Ooooooooh that must have hurt.
Why? I was told by the military I had to get vaccinated.

Just because I am gor personal freedom doesn't mean I am an 'ant-vaxer'.

Just because I know people getting vaccinated are also getting COVID doesn't mean I believe the vaccines don't work at all.

It's not an 'all or nothing' situation, snowflake.

Why? I was told by the military I had to get vaccinated.

Just because I am gor personal freedom doesn't mean I am an 'ant-vaxer'.

Just because I know people getting vaccinated are also getting COVID doesn't mean I believe the vaccines don't work at all.

It's not an 'all or nothing' situation, snowflake.

Don't snowflake me. If it wasn't for the military forcing you to have it you'd been amongst the antivaxxing brigade protesting about freedom.

Your comments clearly indicate your against it. You can't help yourself but have a swing at Joe.

Don't snowflake me. If it wasn't for the military forcing you to have it you'd been amongst the antivaxxing brigade protesting about freedom.
You sure have a big f*ing mouth and love to tell others what they think, in order to set up a false argument so that you stand a chance of not getting your ass kicked in a discussion/ debate....but you still failed!

Why don't you stick to telling people what your snowflake beliefs are because you suck at trying to speak for me.

You sure have a big f*ing mouth and love to tell others what they think, in order to set up a false argument so that you stand a chance of not getting your ass kicked in a discussion/ debate....but you still failed!

Why don't you stick to telling people what your snowflake beliefs are because you suck at trying to speak for me.

Oooooooh. Temper temper little one. I'll get your pacifier.

I agree. It's my problem for revealing the truth far too often. This forum is stacked with repigs who think they own it and cannot tolerate being criticised.
My snowflake beliefs are similar to the 81 million who installed Biden. If it wasn't for bigmouthed hate filled bully republicans like you, trump could be the president. Go away You ignoramus

Oooooooh. Temper temper little one. I'll get your pacifier.

I agree. It's my problem for revealing the truth far too often. This forum is stacked with repigs who think they own it and cannot tolerate being criticised.
My snowflake beliefs are similar to the 81 million who installed Biden. If it wasn't for bigmouthed hate filled bully republicans like you, trump could be the president. Go away You ignoramus
You font reveal shit except your tendency to create your own argument by falsely claiming people think/believe what YOU say they do.

In other words you are a liar who has to manufacture lies and bullshit in hopes of having any chance to win.

I try to ignore dumbasses like you because you're worthless to talk to.

You font reveal shit except your tendency to create your own argument by falsely claiming people think/believe what YOU say they do.

In other words you are a liar who has to manufacture lies and bullshit in hopes of having any chance to win.

I try to ignore dumbasses like you because you're worthless to talk to.

I'm dumb and I'm not worth talking to but you keep returning like a sheep killing dog.

The only defence you have after I reveal the truth is you call me a liar. No rebuttal or link to prove me wrong. Just belch hate and bile because of lack of brains.

Have another go. I'll wait here.

The Federal Govt van NOT impose mandates - like mask mandates - on states, governors, or any US citizen NOT a federal employee or military member, which is why the Biden administration is using FEAR to try to scare the hell out of Americans into compliance...just as they did with COVID-19 the 1st time...and you can bet they are going to ramp it up in time fr the Mid-term elections in an attempt to use the pandemic ot their politIcal advantage as they did last election.

Democrats repeated over and over 'Follow The Science', and time and again they proved they refused to do so.

The SCIENCE proves cloth masks do NOT protect / prevent people from getting COVID-19.

The SCIENCE proves prolonged mask-wear is harmful to people / kids.

The SCIENCE proves it is extremely unlikely for kids to get the virus, to carry enough of the virus to pass it on, and if they do get it is very mild. (& teachers are vaccinated.)

The Biden administration is bullying and berating into getting vaccinations, but the SCIENCE in the UK (I believe) recently showed most people infected are vaccinated people.

Another SCIENTIFIC study has proven most fully vaccinated people who get the Delta variant are asymptomatic.

The mortality rate of the Delta variant in only 0.08% - IT IS LESS DEADLY THAN THE SEASONAL FLU!

"the fatality rate of the Delta variant of COVID-19 is lower than the original variant. The latest data from the U.K. shows the case fatality rate for the Delta variant amongst the unvaccinated is 0.08%, which makes it less deadly that the normal flu."

SO MUCH FOR 'FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' DEMOCRATS! IT'S MORE LIKE 'FOLLOW THE MARXIST DOCTRINE!'

'NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE' DEMOCRATS ARE ATTEMPTING TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF AMERICANS INTO PBEDIENCE, COMPLIANCE, AND SURRENDERING THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS!

LOL... The delta Variant causes less death... And hospitalization rates are now rapidly declining. As with any new virus or variation of virus there will be a temporary spike and its over...

This is now ENDEMIC and we will live with it... Time to stop the fearmongering and get on with life.

I can tell you the reason for Biden’s fear-mongering in two words:

Mail-in ballots.

(Got to keep this going until after the 2022 elections. They’re so desperate over it that they are importing hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, many COVID-infected, and flying them throughout the country.)

The lesson people should take to heart is that when one politicizes a pandemic and shuts down those that point out the numbers fail to support their actions it’s to retain or gain absolute power. America had better wake up before it’s too late.
How exactly does America “wake up”?

How exactly does America “wake up”?
Simply follow the numbers and listen to what is being said then compare it to what is being done and the facts (numbers). Because cabbage patch man says it’s true doesn’t mean it’s true. Eventually the question must be answered, are you better off today then you were? and then, who really is the beneficiary of all their rhetoric?

Simply follow the numbers and listen to what is being said then compare it to what is being done and the facts (numbers). Because cabbage patch man says it’s true doesn’t mean it’s true. Eventually the question must be answered, are you better off today then you were? and then, who really is the beneficiary of all their rhetoric?
You do realize that lies are being told from both sides, right? And each side lying and fighting and demonizing the other is the fuel that keeps them both growing… you see that don’t you?

I am well aware of the game called politics, furthermore, which party controls both the legislative and executive branch(s) of government, in addition mainstream media. I am also aware of the numbers, and what they indicate is the game being played has nothing to do with the health of the nation, not only from the physical but financial point of view.

Forum List

Back