Biden Administration Using The Delta Variant To Continue to Engage In Fear-Mongering - Lethality Rate 0.08%

No risk at all idiot.... By not destroying my own natural immune system with a liquid poison injection I have allowed my body to develop a much better protection for myself and my family.

Jo
But…but…but…. that’s you making Your Own choices and that infuriates plague addled libbies.

Perfect example. That guy is morbidly obese. Any respiratory virus is a potential death sentence to someone like that who is a couple hundred pounds overweight, with accompanying hypertension, diabetes, cardiomyopathy, and diminished lung capacity/emphysema. If I had to guess, I'd estimate that guy is close to 400 lbs.

If you look like that, you should absolutely be afraid of Covid-19. Get on a diet and start exercising ASAP.
Not if this pathogen has similar qualities to the Spanish flu regarding subsequent waves:

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.

That is what masks and vaccinations are helping to avoid.

Not if this pathogen has similar qualities to the Spanish flu regarding subsequent waves:

From September through November of 1918, the death rate from the Spanish flu skyrocketed. In the United States alone, 195,000 Americans died from the Spanish flu in just the month of October. And unlike a normal seasonal flu, which mostly claims victims among the very young and very old, the second wave of the Spanish flu exhibited what’s called a “W curve”—high numbers of deaths among the young and old, but also a huge spike in the middle composed of otherwise healthy 25- to 35-year-olds in the prime of their life.

“That really freaked out the medical establishment, that there was this atypical spike in the middle of the W,” says Harris.

That is what masks and vaccinations are helping to avoid.
100 year ago medical efforts were light years behind current medical efforts snd achievements
1918 effective methods irrelevant in 2021

100 year ago medical efforts were light years behind current medical efforts snd achievements
1918 effective methods irrelevant in 2021
Not with anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers who only have right-wing fantasy simply Because they refuse to learn from historical mistakes.

Wear-A-Mask-Or-Go-To-Jail_-Interesting-learning-points-from-history-1.png

We learn from history but we don’t live in and abide by history because medicine has advanced so much

The Federal Govt van NOT impose mandates - like mask mandates - on states, governors, or any US citizen NOT a federal employee or military member, which is why the Biden administration is using FEAR to try to scare the hell out of Americans into compliance...just as they did with COVID-19 the 1st time...and you can bet they are going to ramp it up in time fr the Mid-term elections in an attempt to use the pandemic ot their politIcal advantage as they did last election.

Democrats repeated over and over 'Follow The Science', and time and again they proved they refused to do so.

The SCIENCE proves cloth masks do NOT protect / prevent people from getting COVID-19.

The SCIENCE proves prolonged mask-wear is harmful to people / kids.

The SCIENCE proves it is extremely unlikely for kids to get the virus, to carry enough of the virus to pass it on, and if they do get it is very mild. (& teachers are vaccinated.)

The Biden administration is bullying and berating into getting vaccinations, but the SCIENCE in the UK (I believe) recently showed most people infected are vaccinated people.

Another SCIENTIFIC study has proven most fully vaccinated people who get the Delta variant are asymptomatic.

The mortality rate of the Delta variant in only 0.08% - IT IS LESS DEADLY THAN THE SEASONAL FLU!

"the fatality rate of the Delta variant of COVID-19 is lower than the original variant. The latest data from the U.K. shows the case fatality rate for the Delta variant amongst the unvaccinated is 0.08%, which makes it less deadly that the normal flu."

SO MUCH FOR 'FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' DEMOCRATS! IT'S MORE LIKE 'FOLLOW THE MARXIST DOCTRINE!'

'NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE' DEMOCRATS ARE ATTEMPTING TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF AMERICANS INTO PBEDIENCE, COMPLIANCE, AND SURRENDERING THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS!

Very very few people die from influenza every year...
But hundreds of thousands of people die from the resulting pneumonia and related infections.

Same thing with COVID-19.

And that's not even counting the permanent disability many are having from permanent lung or kidney damages.

Very very few people die from influenza every year...
But hundreds of thousands of people die from the resulting pneumonia and related infections.

Same thing with COVID-19.

And that's not even counting the permanent disability many are having from permanent lung or kidney damages.
Too soon to know what is permanent yet. A newby bursting onto the scene pre loaded with emotive fake crap

Anyone notice how for the 1st time ... like ever ... there was 'no flu' in the US....

Uh-huh...

No - you're deeply confused.

It can be, yes - to the vulnerable.

Yes - apparently.

Makes no sense.

100 years ago is not now.

Bizarre/irrelevant.

Makes no sense.

No.

Thank you for explaining.

Bizarre comment.

Thank you for explaining; I think things are being lost in translation.

Makes no sense.

Makes no sense.

Can't play.

It makes for me not any sense to try to speak with you any longer. Very simple: Stop it to try to kill your people. And in general: Why vulnerable human beings have no right to live in your eyes - but everyone has to take care to do what's the best for the Sars-Co-V2 virus - is a wisdom which not even the Dalai Lama will be able to understand. This life-form is less sentient than any plant. It has not even an own will to live. It causes a serios catastrophe and is not a joke.

Last edited:
It makes for me not any sense to try to speak with you any longer.
Okay.
Very simple: Stop it to try to kill your people.
Makes no sense.
And in general: Why vulnerable human beings have no right to live in your eyes - but everyone has to take care to do what's the best for the Sars-Co-V2 virus - is a wisdom which not even the Dalai Lama will be able to understand.
Also makes no sense.
This life-form is less sentient than any plant.
See above.
It has not even an own will to live.
See above.
It causes a serios catastrophe and is not a joke.
I agree that the MASIVE Covid Scam is a catastrophe and no joke, so please consider a cessation of your fear mongering. :)

Okay.

Makes no sense.

Also makes no sense.

See above.

See above.

I agree that the MASIVE Covid Scam is a catastrophe and no joke, so please consider a cessation of your fear mongering. :)

Why do you speak such an unbelievable bullshit? What is your intention?

Last edited:
Zaanga in da house! If I recall Zaanga you support Kabbala. Is that correct?

The Federal Govt van NOT impose mandates - like mask mandates - on states, governors, or any US citizen NOT a federal employee or military member, which is why the Biden administration is using FEAR to try to scare the hell out of Americans into compliance...just as they did with COVID-19 the 1st time...and you can bet they are going to ramp it up in time fr the Mid-term elections in an attempt to use the pandemic ot their politIcal advantage as they did last election.

Democrats repeated over and over 'Follow The Science', and time and again they proved they refused to do so.

The SCIENCE proves cloth masks do NOT protect / prevent people from getting COVID-19.

The SCIENCE proves prolonged mask-wear is harmful to people / kids.

The SCIENCE proves it is extremely unlikely for kids to get the virus, to carry enough of the virus to pass it on, and if they do get it is very mild. (& teachers are vaccinated.)

The Biden administration is bullying and berating into getting vaccinations, but the SCIENCE in the UK (I believe) recently showed most people infected are vaccinated people.

Another SCIENTIFIC study has proven most fully vaccinated people who get the Delta variant are asymptomatic.

The mortality rate of the Delta variant in only 0.08% - IT IS LESS DEADLY THAN THE SEASONAL FLU!

"the fatality rate of the Delta variant of COVID-19 is lower than the original variant. The latest data from the U.K. shows the case fatality rate for the Delta variant amongst the unvaccinated is 0.08%, which makes it less deadly that the normal flu."

SO MUCH FOR 'FOLLOW THE SCIENCE' DEMOCRATS! IT'S MORE LIKE 'FOLLOW THE MARXIST DOCTRINE!'

'NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE' DEMOCRATS ARE ATTEMPTING TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF AMERICANS INTO PBEDIENCE, COMPLIANCE, AND SURRENDERING THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS!

Biden did not spread one word of fear when it started. Trump was the president.

You post article that confirm how lethal it is but don't promote masks because you hate Biden. Are you unvaccinated nuts on some anaesthetic drug or something.
Maybe a suicide mission.

Jesus, some tards here still think masks block any airborne disease? :cuckoo:

Covid-19 increased US 2020 weekly deaths by 57% even with shutdowns, social distancing, masking, etc.! Vaccines have reduced US weekly deaths to a new low!
View attachment 516374
Can you really make that claim? Can you say that it wouldn't have been that way by natural spread of folks natural immunity anyway?

Forum List

Back