Biden Administration Threw CDC Director Under The Bus After She Said Teachers Can Return To School

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The shit-show that is Traitor Joe's©™ keeps on keeping on.

President Joe Biden’s administration threw the director of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) under the bus after she suggested that teachers could return to classrooms before being vaccinated.

“There is increasing data to suggest that schools can safely reopen and that safe reopening does not suggest that teachers need to be vaccinated in order to reopen safely,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said at a Feb. 3 press briefing. “Vaccination of teachers is not a prerequisite for the safe reopening of schools.”

White House press secretary Jen Psaki responded to Walensky’s statements later that same day, telling reporters that the CDC Director’s comments were not official guidance and that she was speaking in her “personal capacity.”

“Dr. Walensky spoke to this in her personal capacity,” Psaki continued. “Obviously, she’s the head of the CDC, but we’re going to wait for the final guidance to come out so we can use that as a guide for schools around the country.”

Jennifer Nuzzo, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, told The Hill that Psaki’s statement was “alarming.”

“There is increasing data to suggest that schools can safely reopen and that safe reopening does not suggest that teachers need to be vaccinated in order to reopen safely,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said at a Feb. 3 press briefing. “Vaccination of teachers is not a prerequisite for the safe reopening of schools.”
Mmmm... Does the government think that it runs the CDC? That's a little odd... I thought the CDC was the experts we were supposed to be listening to. Or are the experts in the white house instead of ... You know... Scientists.

I say this tongue in cheek.

1613193731316.png

We need more illiterates in the inner cities because it'll increase their quality of life.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

Mmmm... Does the government think that it runs the CDC? That's a little odd... I thought the CDC was the experts we were supposed to be listening to. Or are the experts in the white house instead of ... You know... Scientists.

I say this tongue in cheek.

My Blue State's Black Faced Governor wants the Little Mary's back in school as well.

Forum List

Back