Biden Administration Fears Parallels / Comparisons to Carter As Biden's Numbers Nose-dive

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Actually, Biden's numbers are so bad, CARTER is afraid people will begin comparing HIS administration to BIDEN'S.

1654538830227.png

"Please don't try to compare me and my successful administration, comparatively, to Biden's disaster.

Biden's administration is like the Titanic hitting the Exxon Valdez instead of an iceberg.
"

Actually, Biden's numbers are so bad, CARTER is afraid people will begin comparing HIS administration to BIDEN'S.

View attachment 654619
"Please don't try to compare me and my successful administration, comparatively, to Biden's disaster.

Biden's administration is like the Titanic hitting the Exxon Valdez instead of an iceberg.
"

~~~~~~
Come on Man! ... Joey Xi has beaten Carter in the most worst president America has elected.

View attachment 654619

"

It's not very often America has a so called president that can poop the bed like Amber Herd.

View attachment 654619

"

On the bright side, we may start getting 15% ROI on 6 month CDs! :113:

View attachment 654619

"

In retrospect, Carter's administration was a raging success compared to this regime. A first grade experiment in government would be more successful than the morons that are running the US today.

Fiscal policy has failed. Monetary policy has failed. Energy policy has failed. Medical policy has failed. War policy has failed. Border policy has failed. Drug policy has failed. Environmental policy has failed. Law enforcement has failed. Intelligence has failed (in every possible interpretation). Both domestic and foreign policy, writ large and in totality, has failed. It's failure across the board and at all levels.

Now replace the word ‘failed’ with ‘went as planned’ and you understand Democrats better.

Fiscal policy has failed. Monetary policy has failed. Energy policy has failed. Medical policy has failed. War policy has failed. Border policy has failed. Drug policy has failed. Environmental policy has failed. Law enforcement has failed. Intelligence has failed (in every possible interpretation). Both domestic and foreign policy, writ large and in totality, has failed. It's failure across the board and at all levels.

Now replace the word ‘failed’ with ‘went as planned’ and you understand Democrats better.

You're such a racist.

:p

New Topics

Forum List

Back