Biden Administration Excuse For Hypocritically Breaking His Own Mask Mandate: 'He was CELEBRATING!'

He was outside social distancing per CDC guidelines which is what the executive order is about. Jesus, people, get a grip.
Nope.

CDC guidelines state:

" Masks may not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/president-joe-biden-and-us-first-lady-jill-biden-pose-with-their-in-picture-id1230704371?s=2048x2048

president-joe-biden-and-us-first-lady-jill-biden-pose-with-their-in-picture-id1230704371

That's his family, idiot.
But the family is supposed to be residing in the same household and nobody is supposed is be on federal land without a mask period.

He was outside social distancing per CDC guidelines which is what the executive order is about. Jesus, people, get a grip.
Nope.

CDC guidelines state:

" Masks may not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/president-joe-biden-and-us-first-lady-jill-biden-pose-with-their-in-picture-id1230704371?s=2048x2048

president-joe-biden-and-us-first-lady-jill-biden-pose-with-their-in-picture-id1230704371

But the family is supposed to be residing in the same household and nobody is supposed is be on federal land without a mask period.

As long as they are all social distancing it should be fine. For example did anyone complain if Eric Trump and Donald Trump weren't wearing masks together?

Help me out here someone.

The anti-mask people are now castigating Joe for not wearing a mask? Did someone dose me?

More like the pro-mask liberals who castigated Trump for not wearing a mask are ignoring Biden doing the same.

The child molester made an EO, a rule, that states that everyone must wear a mask on all federal land. Then 4 hours later he breaks his own rule.

He made the fucking rule and he won't even follow it.

Help me out here someone.

The anti-mask people are now castigating Joe for not wearing a mask? Did someone dose me?

More like the pro-mask liberals who castigated Trump for not wearing a mask are ignoring Biden doing the same.

The child molester made an EO, a rule, that states that everyone must wear a mask on all federal land. Then 4 hours later he breaks his own rule.

He made the fucking rule and he won't even follow it.
Executive privilege?

Nope.

CDC guidelines state:

As long as they are all social distancing it should be fine. For example did anyone complain if Eric Trump and Donald Trump weren't wearing masks together?
This has more to do with hypocrisy than the corona. If you’re going to put in place ludicrous mandates then you should follow your own edicts. I actually don’t have a problem with them being together or on public land I just want to highlight the stupidity of his actions.

You might want to read the EO instead of stepping out on the ledge to prove you are ignorant of what the mandate mandates.

Um, when the press secretary was asked about this, she didn't say "The EO doesn't mandate it" she said "He was celebrating." So YOU might want to read the EO.

Even CNN says I'm right:

I think it's GREAT!! Every Fed employee while at work...all day every day...if they live in the WH they must wear it 24/7..........I'm sweet with that!!!! lmao Are Military bases "Federal land".....better have masks in cam colours....

1612043206503.png

Greg

Forum List

Back