Biden Administration Excuse For Hypocritically Breaking His Own Mask Mandate: 'He was CELEBRATING!'

jn8kHcN.jpg

If the man who created the rule breaks it, I can too. Fuck Biden.
You don't even know the guidelines so that is not surprising. Even if Biden wore a mask 24/7 you'd still fuck it..

It is very easy to see why you Trumpet patsies are confused and lost.
View attachment 446927
bart the anarchist who has spent his life attacking others now now has to defend a senile old man who dotters and drools

how does the shoe on your foot feel now?
I am stating what is in the EO you are playing stupid.

I am sorry you are not playing....
As pointed put the CDC guidelines are not the actual EO
Try reading the EO and you shall find the truth...But, I know you won't you'd rather throw stones cause Trump is dead to politics now.

You might want to read the EO instead of stepping out on the ledge to prove you are ignorant of what the mandate mandates.

Um, when the press secretary was asked about this, she didn't say "The EO doesn't mandate it" she said "He was celebrating." So YOU might want to read the EO.
I have. Why don't you link the part where standing alone or a far distance in a building requires a mask on federal property..

Show me where there is an exception. A mandate is a mandate. Exceptions must be specifically stated and can't be assumed. So yes, Biden broke his own fucking rule.

• Masks may not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household. However, some localities may have mask mandates while out in public, please check for the rules in your locality.

She was inside.

Just how stupid are the people that actually voted for this guy?

They literally didn't give a fck WHO was running as long as they did as CNN told them to do. They'd have happily voted for Hitler.

They hate America so much, burning to the ground is preferable to these dumbfucks who are ALL living large and fat in it.

You might want to read the EO instead of stepping out on the ledge to prove you are ignorant of what the mandate mandates.

Um, when the press secretary was asked about this, she didn't say "The EO doesn't mandate it" she said "He was celebrating." So YOU might want to read the EO.

Even CNN says I'm right:

A useless EO. Federal employees have been required to wear masks at work since last March or April.

Even CNN says I'm right:

A useless EO. Federal employees have been required to wear masks at work since last March or April.

Trump is the tyrant now?

Try reading the EO and you shall find the truth..
Link to the EO where it says biden is exempt from his own rules

here is biden himself announcing the mask mandate:

Wearing masks isn't a partisan issue – it's a patriotic act that can save countless lives. That's why I signed an executive order today issuing a mask mandate on federal property. It's time to mask up, America," Biden wrote on Twitter on Wednesday night.

We cannot trust this administration. Look at the lies right out of the gate. Day 1 mask mandate violations by Finger Rape Biden his Nazi mouthpiece?

If masks work, why are they breaking their own rules?

The Biden Administration Attempted To JUSTIFY Biden's Hypocrisy...and FAILED Miserably

He Was Celebrating … We Have Bigger Issues to Worry About”
– WH Press Sec When Asked Why Joe Biden Violated His Own Mask Mandate (VIDEO)

It appears the Biden Administration just trivialized Joe's own 'Mask Mandate' while declaring COVID-19 is not that big of an issue and that protecting American lives is NOT his biggest issue right now.

Maybe that man was maskless because H
(Destroying 52,000+ jobs on his 1st day in office was more important, I guess...)

So can EVERYONE ignore Joe's 'Mask Mandate' is they are celebrating and 'have more important issues to worry about'?

"Jen Psaki could have saved a lot of time and just said that the rules do not apply to Joe Biden and the Democrats because they are above the law."

Maybe he was maskless because he was clueless why he was there.

His "advisers" decided that he should go there because it would be a great photo-op for the Dem "news"papers.

Last edited:
It was your typical Presidential Photo op. Those photos will be displayed in a variety of locations for years to come. For him to wear a mask would take away form the meaning of the photo.
He did the right thing. Not the wrong thing.
Move on. We have bigger fish to fry.

Democrat Excuses For Violating Their Own Mask Mandate / Lockdown Edicts:

Biden Spotted Maskless on Federal Property, in Violation ...

"I was CELEBRATING'...& I had much bigger issues"
- President Biden

Oregon Salon Owner: If Nancy Pelosi Can Get Her Hair Done ...

"I had to get my hair done."
- Nancy Pelosi

Gov. Newsom and State Lawmakers Obviously Don't Feel ...

"I had to have dinner with some huge donors."
- Ca Gov Newsom

Whitmer Condemned Lockdown Protests But Now She's Making ...

"Everyone knows you can't contract COVID-19 at Antifa/BLM marches."
- Michigan Gov Whitmer

Liberal New Mexico Governor Shut Down Her State..Until She ...

"I had to get my 'bling' fix!"
- New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan-Grisham

:p

Maybe Joe should have read what he was signing....he obviously had no clue.

Democrat Excuses For Violating Their Own Mask Mandate / Lockdown Edicts:

Biden Spotted Maskless on Federal Property, in Violation ...

"I was CELEBRATING'...& I had much bigger issues"
- President Biden

Oregon Salon Owner: If Nancy Pelosi Can Get Her Hair Done ...

"I had to get my hair done."
- Nancy Pelosi

Gov. Newsom and State Lawmakers Obviously Don't Feel ...'t Feel ...

"I had to have dinner with some huge donors."
- Ca Gov Newsom

Whitmer Condemned Lockdown Protests But Now She's Making ...'s Making ...

"Everyone knows you can't contract COVID-19 at Antifa/BLM marches."
- Michigan Gov Whitmer

Liberal New Mexico Governor Shut Down Her State..Until She ...

"I had to get my 'bling' fix!"
- New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan-Grisham

its a little different when a Governor decides to break his rules and support a restaurant of choice and when a newly inaugurated president wants photos of him in memorials for his legacy....

Pick and choose.

It was your typical Presidential Photo op. Those photos will be displayed in a variety of locations for years to come. For him to wear a mask would take away form the meaning of the photo.
He did the right thing. Not the wrong thing.
Move on. We have bigger fish to fry.

It's a violation of one of his 1st Executive Orders hours after he signed it. Every hypocritical violation of their own rules / edicts is important to point out, as is every pathetic defense snowflakes attempt to mount.

Forum List

Back