Biden admin, under fire, will fly 'Massive' number of Haitians to Haiti

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
We have lots of hatians in Florida.....of all our immigrants they are the worst; a large percentage of them involved in criminal activity and unlike mexicans do not like to work.

We have lots of hatians in Florida.....of all our immigrants they are the worst; a large percentage of them involved in criminal activity and unlike mexicans do not like to work.

Best idea I have heard in a long time for down there. But, let's see it happen before breathing a sigh of relief. I am kind of surprised Mexico is willing to accept the other nationalities. As far as I'm concerned, we could be running flights back to several other countries and the immigrants could await processing authorization to immigrate in their own country. 1926 miles will keep them off the doorstep for a while.

Great! And the flights will be paid for by Biden Inc. right and not taxpayer money?
It's worth it, Mike and you know it. You're not wanting to put them up at your place are you. If that was the choice, you'd chip in gas money, and you know it.

There's also a large contingent of Haitians in NYC, and Newark NJ.

Biden's allowing our country to be overrun by these fucking invaders.

He's been worse than worthless on immigration (and other things). Wish we could throw his worthless ass out of our White House, immediately. Kamelface, too.

Afghanis want to know if Haitians will get the same flight rate they did.
5k96m7.jpg

Good. They are losing huge on immigration--on, well, everything. But especially on immigration. They must have gotten a peek at their midterm numbers and not liked what they saw.

Biden's allowing our country to be overrun by these fucking invaders.

He's been worse than worthless on immigration (and other things). Wish we could throw his worthless ass out of our White House, immediately. Kamelface, too.
I doubt the refugees ask anyone for permission to come.

Forum List

Back