Biden admin supports Chinese Communist Party fascism because they wont condemn it. Biden admin should stand with the freedom loving Chinese people

The only country where Joey can make money supporting Democracy is Ukraine.
Why else do you think aid to Ukraine is unaccountable??
Duhhh......

Biden is XI's puppet ......what do you expect? he is not going to bite the hand that feeds him.

1669762484570.png

Republicans aren't in charge of the Presidency and Congress. So, why throw a red herring in the pot? Because Biden is compromised from the Biden mafia making money and deals with XI of China. It's as simple as that. Same with Iran and their protests by the people. Biden/Obama sent billions of dollars in the middle of the night and much more to Iran. So, Biden and the Democrat Politicians and Media remain silent.
And Trump sold the Saudi's nuclear secrets/technology. Right after they murdered that reporter. And then after that the Saudi's paid Jared $2 billion dollars. Sorry, "invested" in Jared. LOL.

So in a way they are the same thing. You don't want Iran having nuclear technology and Obama Biden are giving it to them and we don't want the Saudi's having it either.

Some of our generals are agents of the Chinese government.
A lot of our former military are. For big fucking bucks too. And they get big military pensions. I heard a whole story on it. And it's all on the honor system. No one's really checking for conflicts of interest. Because they are military we're to just assume they aren't spies? What could go wrong there? LOL

Same reason Trump didn't say shit to the Saudis? Then Jared got $2 billion from the Saudis?

If I were Biden I wouldn't say shit to China about how they treat their own citizens. Let their citizens revolt if they don't like it. What do Republicans want to do?

Do Republicans know every year the USA has war games against China? Mock war. I don't think China plays I think we have some of our generals pretend to be the Chinese government and they do what they can with the bodies and weapons they have and we do what we can. MOST years the USA loses these wars. Fact. So be nice to the Chinese.

Saudi Arabia has relaxed a lot of its laws in recent years, and is no where near as oppressive as they were.

Had Trump stayed in office here, they would have made even more program.

During the Trump Administration, Saudi Arabia began to allow broads to drive, as well as engage in professional wrestling. Two activities that were previously proscribed.

Moe B. Salman is doing his best to purge his beloved kingdom of extremism. It will take time.

And Trump sold the Saudi's nuclear secrets/technology. Right after they murdered that reporter. And then after that the Saudi's paid Jared $2 billion dollars. Sorry, "invested" in Jared. LOL.

So in a way they are the same thing. You don't want Iran having nuclear technology and Obama Biden are giving it to them and we don't want the Saudi's having it either.

Saudi Arabia didn't "murder" anyone. Khashoggi was a Saudi subject who was judicially executed.

You can disagree with the verdict, but it didn't bother Sleepy Joe when he went to Salman to beg for more oil to be produced.

Saudi Arabia didn't "murder" anyone. Khashoggi was a Saudi subject who was judicially executed.

You can disagree with the verdict, but it didn't bother Sleepy Joe when he went to Salman to beg for more oil to be produced.
What do you mean he was judicially executed?

You are right though. I will be honest. I don't give a fuck. We need their oil. I can't wait to go green on those mother fuckers. Then they can drink their oil.

What do you mean he was judicially executed?

You are right though. I will be honest. I don't give a fuck. We need their oil. I can't wait to go green on those mother fuckers. Then they can drink their oil.

Khashoggi was a traitor to his country, as determined by their monarch.

Treason is a crime, Saudi Arabia is an absolute monarchy- looks legal to me.

In any event, Biden is against American self sufficiency in energy. That's why ANWR and Keystone were canceled. Under the Trumpster, America was energy independent- indeed a net energy Exporter.

xiden know who butters his bread…he and the demafasict will never dare cross their Chairman and the CCP

Wef world leaders and even schawb sezzz China is the ideal .....yea for them
If they can't quash the unrest all they need is Some of the pla to join them

Khashoggi was a traitor to his country, as determined by their monarch.

Treason is a crime, Saudi Arabia is an absolute monarchy- looks legal to me.

In any event, Biden is against American self sufficiency in energy. That's why ANWR and Keystone were canceled. Under the Trumpster, America was energy independent- indeed a net energy Exporter.
Yes sure we did a little better in the gas/oil/energy industries under Republicans true. They'll drill in Yellowstone. They don't give a fuck.

Biden and Democrats will not and instead go Green. It'll cost a bit but it's worth it. Sort of like nationalized healthcare. It's expensive but so is ours.

One thing I'm surprised we don't do more with is nuclear energy.

Yes sure we did a little better in the gas/oil/energy industries under Republicans true. They'll drill in Yellowstone. They don't give a fuck.

Biden and Democrats will not and instead go Green. It'll cost a bit but it's worth it. Sort of like nationalized healthcare. It's expensive but so is ours.

Green energy doesn't provide enough juice to run the US economy, and won't for the forseeable future.

The American people have seen The Simpsons for long enough that many have little faith in nuclear plant workers.

Green energy doesn't provide enough juice to run the US economy, and won't for the forseeable future.

The American people have seen The Simpsons for long enough that many have little faith in nuclear plant workers.
There are 3 types of civilizations. We're only coming into level 2.

A type I civilization is able to access all the energy available on its planet and store it for consumption. A type II civilization can directly consume the energy of a star. Finally, a type III civilization is able to capture all the energy emitted by its galaxy.

Going green is a major factor driving inflation.

The Renewable Heavy Industry is the now the largest polluter of the Earth

GOING GREEN INCREASES THE USE OF FOSSIL FUELS, ask yourself how is it manufactured.

Going green will not cost a little bit, it is thee most expensive governnent project in history.

$6 for fuel oil in New England. That will cost some people $1600 a month to heat our homes.

Red Herring. The topic is China. We know that Biden is absolutely compromised for treason through Hunter Biden. It's all on tape in his computer that the mainstream media and Twitter would not allow put out there until now.

As far as your Red Herring, nothing burger. We were energy independent under Trump and there was nothing to defend Saudi for. Interesting you don't recognize what Trump did for Israel with the Saudi's and other Muslim countries in the area.

Red Herring. The topic is China. We know that Biden is absolutely compromised for treason through Hunter Biden. It's all on tape in his computer that the mainstream media and Twitter would not allow put out there until now.

As far as your Red Herring, nothing burger. We were energy independent under Trump and there was nothing to defend Saudi for. Interesting you don't recognize what Trump did for Israel with the Saudi's and other Muslim countries in the area.
The leader of Israel is as corrupt as Trump and so is his wife. And those idiots re elected him. That was all theater. I'm glad American's arren't as dumb as Israeli's.

Thank god 70% of American jews are Democrats.

Biden is compromised? How come I don't know about it?

The Chinese people are fighting against oppressive communist governance and mandates ... Iranians are protesting, fighting for, and dying for freedom.

And where is 'forced transition' / 'authoritarian control' Biden?

Remaining silent instead of supporting freedom and democracy around the world, just like Obama was when Iranians rose up during his administration.

Musn't piss off Xi, the Shahs, or other world oppressive leaders.

Where's JFK, the last Democrat worth a damn, when you need him?

The leader of Israel is as corrupt as Trump and so is his wife. And those idiots re elected him. That was all theater. I'm glad American's arren't as dumb as Israeli's.

Thank god 70% of American jews are Democrats.

Biden is compromised? How come I don't know about it?

More red herrings. Won't you ever learn. It was Trump and the Israeli leaders that brokered the peace agreements and got the Muslims to recognize Israel as a sovereign country and to work with Israel. Amazing what peace can break out when you have the right person in the White House. Since Biden has been there, we have nothing but more threats from Muslim nations towards Israel and the U.S. We have war in the Ukraine going again which also happened under Biden-Obama administration.
Why don't you know that Biden is compromised? Because you watch and listen to only corrupt media outlets that promote only Democrat Party communism. Even the Washington Post, CNN and the NY Times have now admitted the Hunter Biden laptop is real and credible. Those of us who know what has been already revealed about what's on the laptop know the the Big Dog was Joe Biden and he was paid by the Chinese through Hunter.

Forum List

Back