Biden admin supports Chinese Communist Party fascism because they wont condemn it. Biden admin should stand with the freedom loving Chinese people

US fomented unrest and protests by the minority in both China and H.K. is not going to work.

The Chinese people only need to look to America's threatening revolution to see first hand what doesn't work.

It's now up to Trump and Kari to demonstrate what 'will' work!

The Biden admin refuses to support the oppressed Chinese people.

Instead, they support the fascist CCP.

Bad look.
Same reason Trump didn't say shit to the Saudis? Then Jared got $2 billion from the Saudis?

If I were Biden I wouldn't say shit to China about how they treat their own citizens. Let their citizens revolt if they don't like it. What do Republicans want to do?

Do Republicans know every year the USA has war games against China? Mock war. I don't think China plays I think we have some of our generals pretend to be the Chinese government and they do what they can with the bodies and weapons they have and we do what we can. MOST years the USA loses these wars. Fact. So be nice to the Chinese.

Same reason Trump didn't say shit to the Saudis? Then Jared got $2 billion from the Saudis?

If I were Biden I wouldn't say shit to China about how they treat their own citizens. Let their citizens revolt if they don't like it. What do Republicans want to do?

Do Republicans know every year the USA has war games against China? Mock war. I don't think China plays I think we have some of our generals pretend to be the Chinese government and they do what they can with the bodies and weapons they have and we do what we can. MOST years the USA loses these wars. Fact. So be nice to the Chinese.
Jared did not get a billion from the saudis.

An investment firm has the saudis who are a client who expect a return on an investment.

The Saudis need to put those record profits to work making more money. Everyone does this, it is PERFECTLY legal.

''I think it’s a role model for many countries,” Schwab said.

“I think we should be very careful in imposing systems, but the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries.”

Anal ''Schwabs'' for one and all...

fuckwit.jpg

Some of our generals are agents of the Chinese government.

Jared did not get a billion from the saudis.

An investment firm has the saudis who are a client who expect a return on an investment.

The Saudis need to put those record profits to work making more money. Everyone does this, it is PERFECTLY legal.
No Jared got $2 billion. And it's shady as shit. What did "his firm" do to deserve $2 billion? And working for the president, no exchange happened here? No prid pro quo?

It's the most blatant shit we've ever seen. But no one is surprised. That's the reward of always been shady. It's just Trump, and Jared, being Trump and Jared. Jared's father went to jail, Trump should be in jail. I'm sure Jared should be in jail. But yea it's all perfectly legal. So is Hunter's sweet gig.

Big difference between $1 million a year salary and $2 billion payoff for the Trump regime selling the Saudi's nuclear technology. Way to go Trump! I'm sure it was worth it for him and Jared.

Jared's deal was so legit the House oversight looked into it. Probably nothing they could do about it.

“Your support for Saudi interests was unwavering, even as Congress and the rest of the world closely scrutinized the country’s human rights abuses in Yemen, the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi by Saudi assassins tied to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and Saudi Arabia’s crackdown on political dissidents at home,” Maloney wrote.

Representatives for Kushner and Affinity did not immediately return requests for comment. A request for comment from the Saudi Public Investment Fund also was not immediately returned.

The Trump administration granted two authorizations to U.S. companies to share sensitive nuclear power information with Saudi Arabia shortly after the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in October, a U.S. senator who saw the approvals said on Tuesday.

I get it. Trump can do no wrong in your minds. Got it. Need not explain further.

''I think it’s a role model for many countries,” Schwab said.

“I think we should be very careful in imposing systems, but the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries.”

Anal ''Schwabs'' for one and all...

View attachment 732397

That is exactly what the cult wants. So disgusting.

That is exactly what the cult wants. So disgusting.

And they'll get it...

''AirDrop has been used by protesters in Hong Kong to communicate with other protesters and bystanders, as well as send messages to tourists from mainland China. On the mainland, protesters have used AirDrop to spread protest literature.

Users in China can only receive from everyone nearby for only ten minutes, putting restrictions on how it’s used.

According to Bloomberg, Apple will roll out the “Everyone for 10 minutes” feature globally next year.

But it is not clear why the feature was first suddenly rolled out in China, especially during a time of such upheaval and the biggest protests China has seen in over 30 years. (lololol...sure..right...)

''Apple has helped Beijing to suppress public dissent multiple times, mostly by complying with its requests to remove apps used by protestors for information and communication. Apple also helps the Chinese Communist Party prevent users from remaining private by
banning VPNs in the region.''

Apple turned off a private communication tool in China just before major protests broke out

The Biden admin refuses to support the oppressed Chinese people.

Instead, they support the fascist CCP.

Bad look.
A lesson I learned long ago, don't criticize the person who runes your payroll.

Valuable lesson.

Biden and Xi play for the same team of globalist. Biden ordered Canada to crack down on the truckers.

Democrats support lockdowns.

More Democrats = more lockdowns

Biden and Xi play for the same team of globalist. Biden ordered Canada to crack down on the truckers.

Yea, Trudeau fucked the truckers the day after meeting with Xiden. It was so obvious Xiden told Trudeau what to do.

Fuck these fascists.

Some of our generals are agents of the Chinese government.
Some Generals are of higher intelligence than the regular rabble, and won't tolerate deliberate hate propaganda against China.

Defectors are a product of a country's immorality and that is furthered only for the sake of more and more military aggression throughout the world.

There will be covert defections due to the lack of morality in America's war against Russia.

Trump very well may support those Generals who have defected!

There are already some retired Generals who are able to express their opposition to Biden and the government, on account of having the right to speak out.

Active Generals don't have that right, but that doesn't mean they support Biden's war.

And some generals will call up Xi personally and tell him his President and commander in chief won't attack them and not to worry cuz he is in charge.

1669750115288.png

Biden cracked down on America's coup attempt the same day it was started!

Any possible influence he had on Canada's government, was ignored for weeks.

Until Turdeau took illegal action and ended the trucker's demontrations.

How unfortunate it was that Turdeau got such overwhelming support for his actions, from the Canadian people as well as Canada's conservative government leaders!

Where did Canada's real conservatives go when the trucker fkrs needed them?

And some generals will call up Xi personally and tell him his President and commander in chief won't attack them and not to worry cuz he is in charge.

View attachment 732418
Some Generals spoke out against America's dangerous message being sent to China.

There are now cracks in America's military resolve to demonize China in an attempt to defeat China's peaceful stance.

The military solution has to be off the table because of the obvious MAD.

Republicans aren't in charge of the Presidency and Congress. So, why throw a red herring in the pot? Because Biden is compromised from the Biden mafia making money and deals with XI of China. It's as simple as that. Same with Iran and their protests by the people. Biden/Obama sent billions of dollars in the middle of the night and much more to Iran. So, Biden and the Democrat Politicians and Media remain silent.

When democrats bring lockdowns to the USA, expect them to support crack downs on protesters.

Americans should already be moving their money out of banks

The President can only give the Chinese people lip service. Same with the NBA. The Commie government has bought them.

Forum List

Back