Biden admin dismantles VOICE, Trump office for reporting crimes by immigrants

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Biden administration has dismantled and replaced a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement office created during the Trump presidency to help victims of crimes committed by immigrants in a further break with his predecessor’s border policies.

Trump launched VOICE (Victim Of Immigration Crime Engagement Office) in an executive order during his first week in office in 2017.

VOICE "was created to acknowledge and serve the needs of crime victims and their families who have been affected by crimes committed by individuals under the investigative jurisdiction of ICE," the Department of Homeland Security says on its website.

"I’ve had to hold the hand of too many mothers who lost a child to a DUI or somebody else who’s been raped by an illegal alien or someone with a nexus to immigration," Barbara Gonzalez, the then-director of VOICE, said in October 2019. "It is a problem we cannot ignore as a country."

The current administration plans to replace VOICE with The Victims Engagement and Services Line, which ICE called a "more comprehensive and inclusive victim support system" that will allow reports of crimes from anyone regardless of their immigration status.

"Providing assistance to society’s most vulnerable is a core American value. All people, regardless of their immigration status, should be able to access victim services without fear," Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said.

[snip]

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Kinda like rewarding the same ilk who were burning down our cities. The bad guys are now the victims?? I wanna puke.

The Biden administration has dismantled and replaced a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement office created during the Trump presidency to help victims of crimes committed by immigrants in a further break with his predecessor’s border policies.

Trump launched VOICE (Victim Of Immigration Crime Engagement Office) in an executive order during his first week in office in 2017.

VOICE "was created to acknowledge and serve the needs of crime victims and their families who have been affected by crimes committed by individuals under the investigative jurisdiction of ICE," the Department of Homeland Security says on its website.

"I’ve had to hold the hand of too many mothers who lost a child to a DUI or somebody else who’s been raped by an illegal alien or someone with a nexus to immigration," Barbara Gonzalez, the then-director of VOICE, said in October 2019. "It is a problem we cannot ignore as a country."

The current administration plans to replace VOICE with The Victims Engagement and Services Line, which ICE called a "more comprehensive and inclusive victim support system" that will allow reports of crimes from anyone regardless of their immigration status.

"Providing assistance to society’s most vulnerable is a core American value. All people, regardless of their immigration status, should be able to access victim services without fear," Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said.

[snip]

Kinda like rewarding the same ilk who were burning down our cities. The bad guys are now the victims?? I wanna puke.
Biden will go down in history as a corrupt traitor.

[snip]

Rather see him and Humper hanged for treason, first!

Mayorkas' plan makes a lot more sense. All victims of crimes like rape and DUIs need help regardless of where the perp came from. I wonder what the trump administration's "effort" was intended to accomplish: currying favor with his base while wasting the taxpayers' money?

[snip]

We need an office to report on crimes by Trump-supporting traitors. Those white-right misfits are all hoarding guns, intending to shoot Democrats. They're all miserable now with the reduction in abuse of refugees at the border. They prefer crying miserable brown children. That's just the sort of vermin Trumpoids are... not our best and brightest!

[snip]

You're the traitor, as you support a white-right wannabe dictator narcissist semi-literate racist misogynist blubbering psychotic. Why do you hate democracy so much, boy? What is your problem? Bad upbringing?

Far more crime is committed per capita by citizens than immigrants. Trumpolini demonizing immigrants is vile. That is just the sort of racism you Republiscum love, am I right? Yes, you think you're superior... which is very comical as you're all a pack of halfwits.

I know one thing with great certainty: the USA is better off with 1000 Guatemalan illegal immigrants here than 1 stinking treasonous Trumpoid!

It would have been easier to say Biden legalizes crime by immigrants.
Except that that is a lie, no doubt like most of what you spew.

Nobody has opened the border, legalized crime, or any of the other nonsense you white-right racists believe.

You are the scum of AmeriKKKa, boy, as is whoever raised you to be a racist traitor.

Mayorkas' plan makes a lot more sense. All victims of crimes like rape and DUIs need help regardless of where the perp came from. I wonder what the trump administration's "effort" was intended to accomplish: currying favor with his base while wasting the taxpayers' money?
Yes. Sending reports of violence done by anyone to an immigration office makes more sense than just sending reports of crimes done by immigrants. :lol:

It would have been easier to say Biden legalizes crime by immigrants.

You are the scum of AmeriKKKa, boy, as is whoever raised you to be a racist traitor.
Why can't you liberal lowlifes make a comment without bringing up the KKK. Do you really miss it that much. You probably cry yourself to sleep every night after a hard day of picking your own effing cotton. Hit the pike, racist

[snip]

You're the traitor, as you support a white-right wannabe dictator narcissist semi-literate racist misogynist blubbering psychotic. Why do you hate democracy so much, boy? What is your problem? Bad upbringing?

Far more crime is committed per capita by citizens than immigrants. Trumpolini demonizing immigrants is vile. That is just the sort of racism you Republiscum love, am I right? Yes, you think you're superior... which is very comical as you're all a pack of halfwits.

I know one thing with great certainty: the USA is better off with 1000 Guatemalan illegal immigrants here than 1 stinking treasonous Trumpoid!
I made no mention of Trump, but you still let the spittle fly in your TDS rant, didn't you. Trump is a hundred times the man either you or some vermin like upChuck Schumer will ever be, he is the rock, you are the slime beneath it, which is why you treasonous dual-loyal scum still can't get him out your greasy conniving hook-nosed heads

New Topics

Forum List

Back