Biden Admin Considers Awarding Fake Purple Hearts - WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Army is evaluating whether dozens of additional U.S. troops merit recognition for brain injuries suffered in an Iranian ballistic missile strike in Iraq nearly two years ago -- a move underscoring that one of the most significant foreign policy crises of Donald Trump’s presidency was more severe than he and other U.S. officials acknowledged at the time.

Trump responded to the lack of American fatalities by declaring some of the troops involved had “headaches” but that the situation was “not very serious,” prompting a rebuke from veterans groups. Col. Gregory Fix of the Minnesota National Guard, requested “reconsideration” for 33 nominations that had not been approved -- Fix wrote in a letter that he had been instructed “not to inquire about the remaining awards or resubmit those awards” but did so anyway."

The award of the Purple Heart are supposed to be for real serious injuries, not mild headaches..there were no serious injuries as a result of that attack...but now Biden continues his feminization of the military by giving awards to a bunch of soyboy cucks who are whining about headaches??

And to make matters even worse for our country and our military; under the leadership of Biden, our military is now being accused of hiding airstrikes that killed dozens and dozens of civilians in Syria?? WTF?

"It was March 18, 2019. At the U.S. military’s busy Combined Air Operations Center at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, uniformed personnel watching the live drone footage looked on in stunned disbelief. “Who dropped that?” a confused analyst typed on a secure chat system being used by those monitoring the drone. Another responded, “We just dropped on 50 women and children.”

Who gives a crap about bombing so-called innocent women and children in Syria...war is messy, and so-called civilians die all the time...9 times out of 10, those people who were killed were just as bad as the terrorists the bombs were meant for anyway....why is the Biden admin even allowing this stuff to come out?? Why can't this senile dumb ass keep his mouth shut?? The fact this stuff is coming out is basically as bad if not worse than the actual bombing of women and children is..

"The Army is evaluating whether dozens of additional U.S. troops merit recognition for brain injuries suffered in an Iranian ballistic missile strike in Iraq nearly two years ago -- a move underscoring that one of the most significant foreign policy crises of Donald Trump’s presidency was more severe than he and other U.S. officials acknowledged at the time.

Trump responded to the lack of American fatalities by declaring some of the troops involved had “headaches” but that the situation was “not very serious,” prompting a rebuke from veterans groups. Col. Gregory Fix of the Minnesota National Guard, requested “reconsideration” for 33 nominations that had not been approved -- Fix wrote in a letter that he had been instructed “not to inquire about the remaining awards or resubmit those awards” but did so anyway."

The award of the Purple Heart are supposed to be for real serious injuries, not mild headaches..there were no serious injuries as a result of that attack...but now Biden continues his feminization of the military by giving awards to a bunch of soyboy cucks who are whining about headaches??

And to make matters even worse for our country and our military; under the leadership of Biden, our military is now being accused of hiding airstrikes that killed dozens and dozens of civilians in Syria?? WTF?

"It was March 18, 2019. At the U.S. military’s busy Combined Air Operations Center at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, uniformed personnel watching the live drone footage looked on in stunned disbelief. “Who dropped that?” a confused analyst typed on a secure chat system being used by those monitoring the drone. Another responded, “We just dropped on 50 women and children.”

Who gives a crap about bombing so-called innocent women and children in Syria...war is messy, and so-called civilians die all the time...9 times out of 10, those people who were killed were just as bad as the terrorists the bombs were meant for anyway....why is the Biden admin even allowing this stuff to come out?? Why can't this senile dumb ass keep his mouth shut?? The fact this stuff is coming out is basically as bad if not worse than the actual bombing of women and children is..
<sigh> Another day, another post where the OP does not read his/her own news link. Here, I have picked our relevant para from your first link:

Iranian ballistic missile strike in Iraq nearly two years ago, defense officials said Thursday, a move underscoring that one of the most significant foreign policy crises of Donald Trump’s presidency was more severe than he and other U.S. officials acknowledged at the time.

At least 33 service members involved in the Jan. 8, 2020, attack on Ain al-Asad air base are under consideration for Purple Hearts, a distinction reserved for those wounded in combat, a defense official said...

Geoffrey Hansen, a retired Army captain who survived the attack, said that many of the soldiers he supervised have residual ailments and that one person had died by suicide.

Trump responded to the lack of American fatalities by declaring on Twitter that “All is well!” A few days later, he said that some of the troops involved had “headaches” but that the situation was “not very serious,” prompting a rebuke from veterans groups.

So, first of all, this has nothing to do with Biden. This is an army call. Second, as usual, Rump lied. Let me know, what part of that,
don't you get?

<sigh> Another day, another post where the OP does not read his/her own news link. Here, I have picked our relevant para from your first link:

Iranian ballistic missile strike in Iraq nearly two years ago, defense officials said Thursday, a move underscoring that one of the most significant foreign policy crises of Donald Trump’s presidency was more severe than he and other U.S. officials acknowledged at the time.

At least 33 service members involved in the Jan. 8, 2020, attack on Ain al-Asad air base are under consideration for Purple Hearts, a distinction reserved for those wounded in combat, a defense official said...

Geoffrey Hansen, a retired Army captain who survived the attack, said that many of the soldiers he supervised have residual ailments and that one person had died by suicide.

Trump responded to the lack of American fatalities by declaring on Twitter that “All is well!” A few days later, he said that some of the troops involved had “headaches” but that the situation was “not very serious,” prompting a rebuke from veterans groups.

So, first of all, this has nothing to do with Biden. This is an army call. Second, as usual, Rump lied. Let me know, what part of that,
don't you get?
xz4gled.jpg

It's all about getting those sweet military disability checks.

it's an extra $1,000 $2,000 a month tax free and you can work without penalties.

"Yeah, doc. I gots a headache. Where's mah money at?"

It's all about getting those sweet military disability checks.

it's an extra $1,000 $2,000 a month tax free and you can work without penalties.

"Yeah, doc. I gots a headache. Where's mah money at?"

Really?

Damn, I've been cheated out of thousands of dollars since I retired.

That, or you're talking out your ass.

don't you get?

You need to get your sarcasm detector fixed.

Really?

Is Kerry in the administration?

Is Kerry known for discussion over his Purple Hearts?
View attachment 564398
are you trolling again?
Kerry ended up with a good life for being a scumbag. And of course like some others of self importance. he gets to tell everyone else how to live. The architects of fear will actually bring it.

Then I deserve a purple heart too. They made me walk into a room with deadly tear gas a CS's me a couple of times plus disability From being so scared of tear gas I have a twitch in my eye

Forum List

Back