Biden Adm Has Become A Threat To Free Speech And A Threat To Democracy By Going After Twitter

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Elon Musk has found proof that Twitter interfered in the election

It appears that Elon Musk has found proof that Twitter interfered with the election and he's going to expose the Biden Adm for collusion with Twitter to do so.

"Twitter owner and CEO Elon Musk on Wednesday acknowledged that prior to his takeover, the "obvious reality" was that Twitter "has interfered in elections" through its content moderation policies.​
Musk's explosive assertion came in response to comments made by Yoel Roth, Twitter's former head of trust and safety, who indicated the social media platform was not safer under the Tesla CEO's leadership. Roth was speaking at a Knight Foundation conference on Tuesday when he explained why he resigned from Twitter, accusing Musk of running the company like a dictator.​
"One of my limits was if Twitter starts being ruled by dictatorial edict rather than by policy... there's no longer a need for me in my role, doing what I do," Roth said, per Reuters."​

Kevin McCarthy said Biden needs to leave Twitter alone.

By Ryan Lovelace - The Washington Times - Tuesday, November 29, 2022

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said Tuesday that the Biden administration needs to leave Twitter and its new owner Elon Musk alone, following a White House spokeswoman saying officials were closely watching the company and Mr. Musk.

The California Republican told reporters outside the White House he was offended that the Biden administration would consider probing Mr. Musk and Twitter.

“I think our First Amendment stands up and I think they should stop picking on Elon Musk,” Mr. McCarthy said. “Elon Musk has succeeded in many places, I’d bet on him more than government going after you.”

Mr. Musk urged independent voters to support a Republican takeover of Congress in 2022, and he attended a retreat led by Mr. McCarthy earlier this year, according to Bloomberg.

The Biden administration has followed the SpaceX and Tesla CEO’s takeover of Twitter and pledged to remain vigilant about the social media platform’s conduct this week.

Asked about the Biden administration’s scrutiny of Twitter, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday that her team was watching closely and it was the social media platforms’ job to take action against misinformation and hate.

“We are all keeping a close eye on this, we are all monitoring what’s currently occurring,” she said. “And we see it with our own eyes of what you all are reporting and just for ourselves what’s happening on Twitter.”

Her comments followed President Biden saying earlier this month that Mr. Musk’s relationships with other countries were “worthy of being looked at,” without explaining who would conduct a governmental examination.

Mr. McCarthy questioned the legitimacy of the Democrats’ grievances.

“What do they have to look at Twitter about?” he said Tuesday. “Do they want to go more after American public about whether they can have an opinion on something?”

More Democrats have called for closer scrutiny of Twitter since Mr. Musk bought the company in October and began loosening the social media giant’s restrictions on speech.

Biden Admin monitoring Musk/Twitter. And leftoids are happy with that sort of fascism.

So when leftoids called Trump a fascist they were only defending their very own and very real fascism. Calling others what they in fact are.

SantaFallOffSleigh2.gif

Last edited:
Biden Admin monitoring Musk/Twitter. And leftoids are happy with that sort of fascism.

So when leftoids called Trump a fascist they were only defending their very own and very real fascism. Calling others what they in fact are.
If you show them how Germany fell to the Nazi Party....all of these sheeple will say they're against it.

But now that fascism has come to America.....they jump right in with both feet and go along with it.

As long as it's somebody they don't like being being abused they condone every bit of it.
Eventually they'll pay a terrible price for this as well.

Unfortunately, the low-info zombie 40% don't even know the definition of "Fascist" - and don't care to learn. Those at the top rely on that while they continue destroying us from within.

It appears that Elon Musk has found proof that Twitter interfered with the election and he's going to expose the Biden Adm for collusion with Twitter to do so.

"Twitter owner and CEO Elon Musk on Wednesday acknowledged that prior to his takeover, the "obvious reality" was that Twitter "has interfered in elections" through its content moderation policies.​
Musk's explosive assertion came in response to comments made by Yoel Roth, Twitter's former head of trust and safety, who indicated the social media platform was not safer under the Tesla CEO's leadership. Roth was speaking at a Knight Foundation conference on Tuesday when he explained why he resigned from Twitter, accusing Musk of running the company like a dictator.​
"One of my limits was if Twitter starts being ruled by dictatorial edict rather than by policy... there's no longer a need for me in my role, doing what I do," Roth said, per Reuters."​

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said Tuesday that the Biden administration needs to leave Twitter and its new owner Elon Musk alone, following a White House spokeswoman saying officials were closely watching the company and Mr. Musk.

The California Republican told reporters outside the White House he was offended that the Biden administration would consider probing Mr. Musk and Twitter.

“I think our First Amendment stands up and I think they should stop picking on Elon Musk,” Mr. McCarthy said. “Elon Musk has succeeded in many places, I’d bet on him more than government going after you.”

Mr. Musk urged independent voters to support a Republican takeover of Congress in 2022, and he attended a retreat led by Mr. McCarthy earlier this year, according to Bloomberg.

The Biden administration has followed the SpaceX and Tesla CEO’s takeover of Twitter and pledged to remain vigilant about the social media platform’s conduct this week.

Asked about the Biden administration’s scrutiny of Twitter, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday that her team was watching closely and it was the social media platforms’ job to take action against misinformation and hate.

“We are all keeping a close eye on this, we are all monitoring what’s currently occurring,” she said. “And we see it with our own eyes of what you all are reporting and just for ourselves what’s happening on Twitter.”

Her comments followed President Biden saying earlier this month that Mr. Musk’s relationships with other countries were “worthy of being looked at,” without explaining who would conduct a governmental examination.

“What do they have to look at Twitter about?” he said Tuesday. “Do they want to go more after American public about whether they can have an opinion on something?”

More Democrats have called for closer scrutiny of Twitter since Mr. Musk bought the company in October and began loosening the social media giant’s restrictions on speech.

Advertisers aren't going to put up with antisemites, white nationalists and racists or fat thieves who want to terminate the Constitution.

The real threat to democracy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back