Biden: 45 Nations Blocked Chinese Nationals From Entering U.S. Before Trump Did

Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

Yea fuck you too asshole.

I did mistakenly think that ban went into effect on Feb 31, not Jan 31.
And what was happening in the Senate that day............oh.....I know.....arguing about calling new witnesses to a bogus trial.

I have no more fucks to give on that.

"Bogus trial" that concluded with bi-partissan agreement that exactly as Article I of impeachment charged Trump abused his office to extort Ukraine for personal political favors?

You have no one but our bogus, swamp king President to blame for that "bogus trial".
Democrap party.........party of whiners and excuses....

Thats amazing you say that...right after whining about Democrats impeaching Trump for his malfeasance and making excuses for our piss poor response to this pandemic.

Last edited:
Moron, it's in the simplest form already, wtf do you not understand?

I'm the moron?

Yes, because you apparently do not understand plain english.
You don't seem to understand plain math.

7 isn't the same as 45, Fuckwit.

Hey dumbass, you should try READING, exactly how many countries is 100% MOOT as the aticle I quoted was from after US' ban went into effect.
Um, not MOOT.

This guy...

Moron, it's in the simplest form already, wtf do you not understand?

I'm the moron?

You don't seem to understand plain math.

7 isn't the same as 45, Fuckwit.

Hey dumbass, you should try READING, exactly how many countries is 100% MOOT as the aticle I quoted was from after US' ban went into effect.
Um, not MOOT.

This guy...
Poor kid.....you had to edit my post to get rid of the part I handed you your ass.

What a loser. :abgg2q.jpg:

Do you understand the plain calendar?

Retard, wtf don't you understand about me mistakenly thinking ban went into effect at the end of Feb not Jan?

What is there to discuss here? What are you after? Pathetic.

A four-year-old knows there is no such date as February 31. Why don’t you, particularly when you refer to someone else as retarded?

Retard, wtf don't you understand about me mistakenly thinking ban went into effect at the end of Feb not Jan?

A four-year-old knows there is no such date as February 31. Why don’t you, particularly when you refer to someone else as retarded?

Wasn't on mind, nor does it matter *GASP*! Lets talk more about that!

Pathetic gotcha games get you off or something?

How am I the one playing a gotcha game when you keep saying stuff that is incredibly stupid? Most people would be smart enough to just walk away in embarrassment and realize they made a fool of themselves. You just keep coming back for more and you make it so easy.

How am I the one playing a gotcha game when you keep saying stuff that is incredibly stupid? Most people would be smart enough to just walk away in embarrassment and realize they made a fool of themselves. You just keep coming back for more and you make it so easy.

I don't keep saying it. I corrected myself like 5 posts ago. You are the one that just can't let it go for some really weird reason.

"i gotcha now!! lets milk this one for like 20 more posts!" It's completely pathetic.

Well, the blob didn't know people could die from the flu. I'll call it a draw in terms of mental faculties.

As for Biden being the Democratic nominee....The OP is correct. The DEMs are running a geriatric, forgetful, thrice defeated candidate as their standard bearer (for the moment). I'll vote for him because he's not the blob but I do hope (if he wins--which I doubt) he will recognize he's not up for the job and give it to the VP before 1/20.

Well, the blob didn't know people could die from the flu. I'll call it a draw in terms of mental faculties.

As for Biden being the Democratic nominee....The OP is correct. The DEMs are running a geriatric, forgetful, thrice defeated candidate as their standard bearer (for the moment). I'll vote for him because he's not the blob but I do hope (if he wins--which I doubt) he will recognize he's not up for the job and give it to the VP before 1/20.

Yeah he did you little liar you. He's a well known germaphobe. They think everything can kill them.

I hope pootin isn't paying you too much cause you suck at this political posting game

Yeah he did you little liar you. He's a well known germaphobe. They think everything can kill them.

I hope pootin isn't paying you too much cause you suck at this political posting game

Here is the quote from the Washington Post:

In Atlanta on Friday, President Trump talked about the number of people infected with the novel coronavirus in other countries vs. the United States. He also compared coronavirus disease with influenza.
“Over the last long period of time, you have an average of 36,000 people dying” a year, the president said, gesturing toward National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony S. Fauci, who nodded confirmation.
Trump continued: “I never heard those numbers. I would’ve been shocked. I would’ve said, ‘Does anybody die from the flu? I didn’t know people died from the flu.’ … And again, you had a couple of years where it was over a 100,000 people died from the flu.”

Here is the video of the blob saying it:

You'll say it's doctored, made up, or aliens from another planet caused the blob to say it or something.

Blob supporters:
All excuses, all the time.

Here is the quote from the Washington Post:

In Atlanta on Friday, President Trump talked about the number of people infected with the novel coronavirus in other countries vs. the United States. He also compared coronavirus disease with influenza.
“Over the last long period of time, you have an average of 36,000 people dying” a year, the president said, gesturing toward National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony S. Fauci, who nodded confirmation.
Trump continued: “I never heard those numbers. I would’ve been shocked. I would’ve said, ‘Does anybody die from the flu? I didn’t know people died from the flu.’ … And again, you had a couple of years where it was over a 100,000 people died from the flu.”

Here is the video of the blob saying it:

You'll say it's doctored, made up, or aliens from another planet caused the blob to say it or something.

Blob supporters:
All excuses, all the time.

well westwall

What do you have to say for yourself. You have proof that your blob didn't know people died from the flu.

What is your excuse for the Trump now? Hmmm?

Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

Actually BIden is closer to being correct than you are. The U.S. ban did not go into effect until February 2nd, didn't you bother to look that up?

Sec. 6. Effective Date. This proclamation is effective at 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time on February 2, 2020.

This link lists the dates that travel bans went into effect for various countries:

I am counting about 38 countries where their travel ban went into effect before February 2nd and an additional 12 countries that went into effect on the 2nd. Considering our time zones trail most of the globe and if you want to get technical it's safe to say those 12 countries didn't wait until 5PM Eastern.

Also, Biden didn't call the travel ban on China xenophobic but the labeling of COVID-19 as the 'China virus".

For you I wouldn't worry about how many days there are in February if you can't even get the most basic of facts right in your OP.

Here is the list of countries with a ban before 2/2/2020:

ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA 1/31
ARMENIA 2/1
AUSTRALIA 2/1
AZERBAIJAN 2/1
BAHAMAS 1/30
BRUNEI 1/31
COOK ISLANDS 1/31
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO 1/30
EGYPT 2/1
EL SALVADOR 1/31
GUATEMALA 1/31
GUYANA 1/31
HONG KONG 1/27
IRAN 1/31
ITALY 1/31
JAMAICA 1/31
JAPAN 2/1
KIRIBATI 1/31
KYRGYZSTAN 2/1
LAOS 1/28
MACAU 1/28
MALDIVES 1/30
MARSHALL ISLANDS 1/24
MICRONESIA 1/31
MONGOLIA 2/1
MOROCCO 1/31
MOZAMBIQUE 1/28
RUSSIA 1/31
RWANDA 1/30
SINGAPORE 1/29
SOLOMON ISLANDS 1/31
SRI LANKA 1/28
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS 2/1
TAJIKISTAN 1/30
TANZANIA 1/29
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 1/30
TURKMENISTAN 1/31
UZBEKISTAN 2/1

And bans starting on 2/2/2020 same day as the United States:

BANGLADESH 2/2
FIJI 2/2
GRENADA 2/2
INDIA 2/2
INDONESIA 2/2
ISRAEL 2/2
IRAQ 2/2
MAURITIUS 2/2
MYANMAR 2/2
NEW ZEALAND 2/2
VIETNAM 2/2
SAUDI ARABIA 2/2

Neat, huh?

Last edited:

Isn't that what you love to do?

When most people fuck up the humble up a bit. You just keep on being a hating dick wipe.

Yea fuck you too asshole.

February 31st? Lol ok Joe.

Why dont his family make him drop out?
He is only embarrassing himself. Its sad how greedy his family is.
Let the poor man rest and soend time with his family before he is completely lost.

Isn't that what you love to do?

When most people fuck up the humble up a bit. You just keep on being a hating dick wipe.

Bullshit, when someone admits mistake I give them credit, not keep harping about it.

Actually BIden is closer to being correct than you are. The U.S. ban did not go into effect until February 2nd, didn't you bother to look that up?

Sec. 6. Effective Date. This proclamation is effective at 5:00 p.m. eastern standard time on February 2, 2020.

This link lists the dates that travel bans went into effect for various countries:

I am counting about 38 countries where their travel ban went into effect before February 2nd and an additional 12 countries that went into effect on the 2nd. Considering our time zones trail most of the globe and if you want to get technical it's safe to say those 12 countries didn't wait until 5PM Eastern.

Also, Biden didn't call the travel ban on China xenophobic but the labeling of COVID-19 as the 'China virus".

For you I wouldn't worry about how many days there are in February if you can't even get the most basic of facts right in your OP.

ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA 1/31
ARMENIA 2/1
AUSTRALIA 2/1
AZERBAIJAN 2/1
BAHAMAS 1/30
BRUNEI 1/31
COOK ISLANDS 1/31
EGYPT 2/1
EL SALVADOR 1/31
GUATEMALA 1/31
GUYANA 1/31
HONG KONG 1/27
IRAN 1/31
ITALY 1/31
JAMAICA 1/31
JAPAN 2/1
KIRIBATI 1/31
KYRGYZSTAN 2/1
LAOS 1/28
MACAU 1/28
MALDIVES 1/30
MARSHALL ISLANDS 1/24
MICRONESIA 1/31
MONGOLIA 2/1
MOROCCO 1/31
MOZAMBIQUE 1/28
RUSSIA 1/31
RWANDA 1/30
SINGAPORE 1/29
SOLOMON ISLANDS 1/31
SRI LANKA 1/28
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS 2/1
TAJIKISTAN 1/30
TANZANIA 1/29
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 1/30
TURKMENISTAN 1/31
UZBEKISTAN 2/1

BANGLADESH 2/2
FIJI 2/2
GRENADA 2/2
INDIA 2/2
INDONESIA 2/2
ISRAEL 2/2
IRAQ 2/2
MAURITIUS 2/2
MYANMAR 2/2
NEW ZEALAND 2/2
VIETNAM 2/2
SAUDI ARABIA 2/2

Neat, huh?

Know what I find fascinating! That your guy was AGAINST the travel ban, and that YOUR people in congress got over 200 votes to overturn the travel ban.

In other words------------>If Democrats were in charge and had their way, the travel ban would either have been put in much later, or possibly not at all! And yet, you and your friends come in here and criticize the President over when the ban went in, while your side fought him tooth and nail to stop it from taking affect?

I would be hanging my head in shame for your side if I was you! The whole bunch of the Leftists got everything bassackwards, but the person who got it correctly you demean. Why do you think most thinking people are breathing a sigh of relief that you people aren't running the government, Trump aside?

All of you can talk all you want about Trump, but your side hasn't gotten ANYTHING right in almost 4 years now. And the person who is your presumptive standard bearer? Why, he can't even put 2 coherent sentences together!

We know exactly why your side fosters hate filled propaganda. You have to deflect from your policies because they are LOSERS! You need people to vote AGAINST someone; even if that person is in their own best interest, so you need to foster HATE! Most Americans are smarter than that! You just don't happen to be one of them.

ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA 1/31
ARMENIA 2/1
AUSTRALIA 2/1
AZERBAIJAN 2/1
BAHAMAS 1/30
BRUNEI 1/31
COOK ISLANDS 1/31
EGYPT 2/1
EL SALVADOR 1/31
GUATEMALA 1/31
GUYANA 1/31
HONG KONG 1/27
IRAN 1/31
ITALY 1/31
JAMAICA 1/31
JAPAN 2/1
KIRIBATI 1/31
KYRGYZSTAN 2/1
LAOS 1/28
MACAU 1/28
MALDIVES 1/30
MARSHALL ISLANDS 1/24
MICRONESIA 1/31
MONGOLIA 2/1
MOROCCO 1/31
MOZAMBIQUE 1/28
RUSSIA 1/31
RWANDA 1/30
SINGAPORE 1/29
SOLOMON ISLANDS 1/31
SRI LANKA 1/28
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS 2/1
TAJIKISTAN 1/30
TANZANIA 1/29
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 1/30
TURKMENISTAN 1/31
UZBEKISTAN 2/1

BANGLADESH 2/2
FIJI 2/2
GRENADA 2/2
INDIA 2/2
INDONESIA 2/2
ISRAEL 2/2
IRAQ 2/2
MAURITIUS 2/2
MYANMAR 2/2
NEW ZEALAND 2/2
VIETNAM 2/2
SAUDI ARABIA 2/2

Neat, huh?

Know what I find fascinating! That your guy was AGAINST the travel ban, and that YOUR people in congress got over 200 votes to overturn the travel ban.

In other words------------>If Democrats were in charge and had their way, the travel ban would either have been put in much later, or possibly not at all! And yet, you and your friends come in here and criticize the President over when the ban went in, while your side fought him tooth and nail to stop it from taking affect?

I would be hanging my head in shame for your side if I was you! The whole bunch of the Leftists got everything bassackwards, but the person who got it correctly you demean. Why do you think most thinking people are breathing a sigh of relief that you people aren't running the government, Trump aside?

All of you can talk all you want about Trump, but your side hasn't gotten ANYTHING right in almost 4 years now. And the person who is your presumptive standard bearer? Why, he can't even put 2 coherent sentences together!

We know exactly why your side fosters hate filled propaganda. You have to deflect from your policies because they are LOSERS! You need people to vote AGAINST someone; even if that person is in their own best interest, so you need to foster HATE! Most Americans are smarter than that! You just don't happen to be one of them.
BRAVO ZULU

ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA 1/31
ARMENIA 2/1
AUSTRALIA 2/1
AZERBAIJAN 2/1
BAHAMAS 1/30
BRUNEI 1/31
COOK ISLANDS 1/31
EGYPT 2/1
EL SALVADOR 1/31
GUATEMALA 1/31
GUYANA 1/31
HONG KONG 1/27
IRAN 1/31
ITALY 1/31
JAMAICA 1/31
JAPAN 2/1
KIRIBATI 1/31
KYRGYZSTAN 2/1
LAOS 1/28
MACAU 1/28
MALDIVES 1/30
MARSHALL ISLANDS 1/24
MICRONESIA 1/31
MONGOLIA 2/1
MOROCCO 1/31
MOZAMBIQUE 1/28
RUSSIA 1/31
RWANDA 1/30
SINGAPORE 1/29
SOLOMON ISLANDS 1/31
SRI LANKA 1/28
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS 2/1
TAJIKISTAN 1/30
TANZANIA 1/29
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO 1/30
TURKMENISTAN 1/31
UZBEKISTAN 2/1

BANGLADESH 2/2
FIJI 2/2
GRENADA 2/2
INDIA 2/2
INDONESIA 2/2
ISRAEL 2/2
IRAQ 2/2
MAURITIUS 2/2
MYANMAR 2/2
NEW ZEALAND 2/2
VIETNAM 2/2
SAUDI ARABIA 2/2

Neat, huh?

Trump got one thing half-right (40,000 American residents traveled to and from China since the ban)and ten things wrong (everything is under control, this is hoax by Democrats, going to disappear by itself, vaccine perfect tests available to everyone, let’s get churches packed for Easter).

If that’s your definition of getting everything right then you simply don’t know right from wrong and success from failure.

And just you wait for the cluster fuck that stimulus implementation delays will cause.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back