Bicycles

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Ruth Ginsberg didn't have a bike when she was a kid because they had not invented the wheel yet

Our first bicycles were a present from our grandparents .....to me and my sister and brother....I can still remember the truck that delivered them....the three bikes...

We were so happy.....it was amazing....

Sorry lol is this off topic?

I miss my grandparents.

Ruth Ginsberg didn't have a bike when she was a kid because they had not invented the wheel yet
There ARE rumors that Ruthie was one hot little number before electricity and Edison were around. Also that she dated both Abe Lincoln AND Mary Todd before they got married. AND she knew Lizzie Borden QUITE well, and when she asked Lizzie WHY she killed her parents, she replied, "They AXED for it!"

A nerd was walking down the sidewalk one day when his friend, another nerd, rode up on an incredible shiny new bicycle.

The first nerd was stunned by his friend's sweet ride and asked, "WOW! Where did you get such a nice bike?"

The second nerd replied, "Well, yesterday I was walking home, minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up to me on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, 'Take what you want!'"

The second nerd nodded approvingly, "Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

Forum List

Back