Bible Trivia Game

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
Here's a new game, the rules are the same as previous ones. We'll be asking each other questions about facts from the Bible. Person who comes up with the right answer gets to ask the next question.

I'll start it off with an easy one.....

This is the name of the fellow who build the Ark (not of the Ark of the Covenant, either)

Here's a new game, the rules are the same as previous ones. We'll be asking each other questions about facts from the Bible. Person who comes up with the right answer gets to ask the next question.

I'll start it off with an easy one.....

This is the name of the fellow who build the Ark (not of the Ark of the Covenant, either)

That would be Noah, although he did it with the help of his three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Ok, here's my question. Who was the first Christian martyr?

That would be Noah, although he did it with the help of his three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Ok, here's my question. Who was the first Christian martyr?
St. Stephen was the first Christian martyr.

Which prophet was taken to heaven in a chariot pulled by horses of flame?

Since nobody existed before God, 'nobody' could have been a hunter before Him. Btw? what the heck would God have hunted?

:)

Nimrod.

:)

Shortest Verse in the Bible?

Actually, it was Elijah. Elisha watched it happen.

She was a dealer in purple cloth.

How many men did Gideon lead against the Midianites?

I think .... 300?

Just in case I was correct.... Paul was on the road to which city when he experienced his conversion? (BTW... Bob Hope, Dorothy Lamour and Bing Crosby were NOT with him at the time!)

I think .... 300?

Just in case I was correct.... Paul was on the road to which city when he experienced his conversion? (BTW... Bob Hope, Dorothy Lamour and Bing Crosby were NOT with him at the time!)

Damascus, Syria?

"How old was Samuel when he first started serving in the Temple with Eli the Levite Priest?"

Damascus, Syria?

"How old was Samuel when he first started serving in the Temple with Eli the Levite Priest?"

Wasn't he 3? I think that was the traditional age of "weaning."

Which prophet was instructed by God to marry a loose woman to illustrate Israel's unfaithfulness to God?

Wasn't he 3? I think that was the traditional age of "weaning."

Which prophet was instructed by God to marry a loose woman to illustrate Israel's unfaithfulness to God?
I'm going to go out on a limb, I think it was Isaiah...

It was Hosea... I LOVE that book!

What woman so impressed David with her diplomacy that he later married her?

The queen of Sheeba

Which prophet was known as "The weeping prophet"? Many biblical scholars believe him to be one of the first documented cases of clinical depression.

The queen of Sheeba

Which prophet was known as "The weeping prophet"? Many biblical scholars believe him to be one of the first documented cases of clinical depression.
Jeremiah.

Easy one: what's the penalty for disobeying one's parents in the Old Testament?

I'm so sorry, but you're incorrect :( But you do get a gold star for getting the modern punishment!

OK, OK, the punishment was death, I think....

so if I'm correct, I get to go next....

What are the titles of the four Gospels?

Forum List

Back