Bible translations that did not call the word-God capitol G

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
James Moffett bible-- Schoenfield bible-- Goodspeed bible---Was divine.

New test an improved version-1808-- New test in Greek and english-1822--- Literal trans of NT-1863-- Concise commetary bible-1885= a god--- there are more as well.

Rejected by those with error filled translations. If the word was God--Then in plain english the 2nd line reads--And God was with God-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12 would teach--God has a God-- 1Cor 15:24-28--would teach--God has a God and God is in subjection to God. And we all cant forget about the other God over there-Holy spirit... I see more than 1 God if the word were God.

I have been a long term Christian, graduated from a Christian university, enjoy learning about history, go to church on a weekly basis.

And yet I have never heard of these.

New test an improved version-1808-- New test in Greek and english-1822--- Literal trans of NT-1863-- Concise commetary bible-1885= a god--- there are more as well.

Rejected by those with error filled translations. If the word was God--Then in plain english the 2nd line reads--And God was with God-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12 would teach--God has a God-- 1Cor 15:24-28--would teach--God has a God and God is in subjection to God. And we all cant forget about the other God over there-Holy spirit... I see more than 1 God if the word were God.
Piffle. Gibberish. La-la. Baby talk.

I have been a long term Christian, graduated from a Christian university, enjoy learning about history, go to church on a weekly basis.

And yet I have never heard of these.
I noticed the same thing when I did my deep dive into researching the bible. Lots of conflicting stuff there that seemed to have been skipped over and ignored.

Nobody cares what you see.
God does -- #1 commandment--Thou shalt not have any other God before your face. Satan beat most living now centuries ago by a single capitol letter G in the last line at John 1:1 to fit false council creation of a trinity, None served served a trinity before that.

The word, God or god, comes from a Babylonian idol for good luck.
In Aramaic, Elohim was a title for Yahveh. In Greek, it was Theos.
And Christ's Name was and is, YahvehShua or YahShua, meaning Yahveh Saves.

They are facts--There are bible translations all the way up to 1958 saying a god. they are correct.
Christ is the Word or Rational of God, the eternally begotten Son of God the Father, and the second person of the Holy Trinity.

Christ is the Word or Rational of God, the eternally begotten Son of God the Father, and the second person of the Holy Trinity.
There was no trinity until it was created at a council of catholicism near the end of the 4th century. that is fact.

False. The Triune God of reality has existed from eternity.
Israel never served it. When Jesus attended those places of worship did not know of it. Israel religion from Moses on up-teach, serve and worship a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah) that is 100% fact. Catholicisms own encyclopedia says the apostles knew nothing of a trinity. Why is that? Because it was created at a council of catholicism. It wasnt being taught at the first council of Nicea in 325.

Forum List

Back