Bible History

A small tribe of a couple of hundred may have crossed the Red Sea into the Sinai, but not two million. Marching side by side at seven each would take many, many years.

A small tribe of a couple of hundred may have crossed the Red Sea into the Sinai, but not two million. Marching side by side at seven each would take many, many years.

Sinai is only 135 miles across at its widest point.

At its widest point Sinai is only 135 miles across. The story is cock full of anachronisms. There were no Philistines and no camels until the 10th century BC.

Nov 12, 2018 · Some Biblical texts, such as Genesis 12 and 24, claim that Abraham owned camels. Yet archaeological research shows that camels were not domesticated in the land of Canaan until the 10th century B.C.E.—about a thousand years after the time of Abraham. This seems to suggest that camels in these Biblical stories are anachronistic.

the desert religions having not accomplished a single good deed recorded in over 2k years - who cares what the archeologist dig up - whatever it may be best to just rebury it.

those failed religions that abandoned the true, prescribed religion of antiquity are long since past what little value or redeeming quality they may have ever had and should be put to rest once and forever.

the desert religions having not accomplished a single good deed recorded in over 2k years - who cares what the archeologist dig up - whatever it may be best to just rebury it.

those failed religions that abandoned care long since past what little value or redeeming quality they may have ever had and should be put to rest once and forever.

those failed religions that abandoned the true, prescribed religion of antiquity are long since past what little value or redeeming quality they may have ever had and should be put to rest once and forever.

What is the true, prescribed religion of antiquity?

What is the true, prescribed religion of antiquity?
the events prior to and the conclusion of the great floor, culminating in the prescribed religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - to acquire judgement for admission to the Everlasting.

the events prior to and the conclusion of the great floor, culminating in the prescribed religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - to acquire judgement for admission to the Everlasting.

What is the great floor? Are you the only person who knows this?

What is the great floor? Are you the only person who knows this?
noah -

all religions are mythical
a&e chose their own mission of self determination granted to them for their own destiny without certainty of remission to the Everlasting upon failure in accomplishing their goal -

the same reaffirmation of liberation theology in the 1st century by the religious itinerant who was destined by the same desire to sacrifice their life to triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting as was prescribed for everyone earlier as the true religion of antiquity. - abandoned in their scriptures by all three desert religions.
the spoken religion of antiquity is intrinsic to the metaphysical development of all beings on planet Earth and is required for their continued progression. as well their spiritual reward.

no love loss for the indifferent or confederates that stand in the way. surada.

noah -

all religions are mythical

the spoken religion of antiquity is intrinsic to the metaphysical development of all beings on planet Earth and is required for their continued progression. as well their spiritual reward.

no love loss for the indifferent or confederates that stand in the way. surada.

I am curious, but honestly.. I don't understand a word of what you said.

>>noah -

all religions are mythical<<

Did you mean the great flood instead of "great floor"?

Atheism is the most mythical. But the Bible states only one is true. Jesus claimed overtly to represent an exclusive truth:

'Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.”' John 18:37

I've never heard "religion of antiquity" either. To me, that would refer to ancient times which doesn't make much sense.

Last edited:
>>noah -

all religions are mythical<<

Did you mean the great flood instead of "great floor"?

Atheism is the most mythical. But the Bible states only one is true. Jesus claimed overtly to represent an exclusive truth:

'Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.”' John 18:37

I've never heard "religion of antiquity" either. To me, that would refer to ancient times which doesn't make much sense.
yes, great flood - sorry.
the highlighted are forgeries, the 1st century itinerant was the reaffirmation of the religion of antiquity, liberation theology - they would never have spoken those words. proof is their untimely departure.

the christian bible is an awful book - the state religion of the roman empire - written by donald trump.

a&e is purly a mythological story, why would they claim an original sin as the beginning born by the innocent of servitude - for non other than the roman emperor. so sad.

the highlighted are forgeries, the 1st century itinerant was the reaffirmation of the religion of antiquity, liberation theology - they would never have spoken those words. proof is their untimely departure.

the christian bible is an awful book - the state religion of the roman empire - written by donald trump.

a&e is purly a mythological story, why would they claim an original sin as the beginning born by the innocent of servitude - for non other than the roman emperor. so sad.
You've gotten worse and not better. What drives you to this hate/dislike of the Bible or someone else?

yes, great flood - sorry.

The Bible is mostly didactic literature. The Jews were story tellers not historians. It was never intended as history.

You've gotten worse and not better. What drives you to this hate/dislike of the Bible or someone else?
the religion of antiquity is for humanity - not the individual, no one (maybe) may be admitted to the Everlasting than everyone being on board. at least no one left behind.

your version, born a hopeless sinner is in contradiction of the prescribed religion of antiquity and the mission a&e chose for their own destiny for accomplishing their goal set for them same as the prescribed religion for remission to the Everlasting.
1630681231958.png

the above is your religion, bond a purely christian organization - since the 4th century.

how can you be so blind is the real issue. it's hard to believe you are a persecutor and victimizer of the innocent however that appears the case.

Forum List

Back