"Bibi on at 11:00 a.m."

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, watch a real Leader in action! You`ve seen a loser Leader here in the States, appeasing the Muslims! This man from Israel will tell it like it is, LOVE IT!!!

"GTP"
2f3a20c2d46d9f096f0f6a706700d430.jpg

go BIBI , go !! He is walking into Congress now . Speech is starting !!

what is really meant is Heaps of thanks to the American people that really do support Israel .

Very sad day for the US. Esther is a fable PM Bibi. Very sad day indeed. For yours that are in agreement pack up and move to Israel, we do not want you here as your in allegiance is to another country.

Very sad day for the US. Esther is a fable PM Bibi. Very sad day indeed. For yours that are in agreement pack up and move to Israel, we do not want you here as your in allegiance is to another country.
Dumbshit. He's a citizen of Israel. Of course his allegience is to another country. Duh.

Dumbshit. He's a citizen of Israel. Of course his allegience is to another country. Duh.

I'm talking about all of you. I know full well who the terrorist is.

Fuck you. American policy has been to support Israel since 1948. At least until this moron in the WH.

the American people support the Jews and Israelis so Boener did the right thing . I hope that things get better after the speech .

the book of esther is in the same category as is the book of jasher -----"ketuvim" ---
writings------some idiotis imagine that "ketuvim" consists of books purposely
'hidden' It is very easy to get a copy of the "HIDDEN BOOK"----esther
and try not to be sad. The book of esther is far more historical than is the
book of Jasher. Are you still sad? Don't be sad----PURIM IS COMING

the book of esther is in the same category as is the book of jasher -----"ketuvim" ---

No its not, there is nothing historical about Esther. Purim means nothing to me. rather like pretending to be what one is not, wearing masks , rather like Halloween here, except your celebrating a fake battle win.

Fuck you. American policy has been to support Israel since 1948. At least until this moron in the WH.

due to your AIPAC, and what a mistake that has been. Time to dissolve AIPAC.

No its not, there is nothing historical about Esther. Purim means nothing to me. rather like pretending to be what one is not, wearing masks , rather like Halloween here, except your celebrating a fake battle win.

how do you know? you seem to think that the book of Jasher is historical and
that one did not even make it into the tanach----because it is so highly questionable.
remember? you parroted the islamo Nazi BS about its being "hidden" The tomb of
esther still stands and has been determined to be VERY OLD----consistent with the
time that esther lived To what "battle" do you refer?-----I doubt that you ever
read the book.. I would conjecture that esther did live---as wife to king what's his name-- AHASHVEROS (spelling?) -----and the book is a kind of historical----somewhat fictionalized, account of her life. You really should not discuss books
you never read. It is idiotic to do so.

Forum List

Back