Biased refs and radio announcers in Dallas Vs Eagles game 12-29-13

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
Do you have biased refs?

I watched the Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles game last night. Apparently the refs were afraid of calling penalties against Dallas last night. The Eagle's quarterback was kicked in the head and Dallas didn't get a penalty and an Eagle's player was hit in the chest with a helmet and Dallas got maybe one or more penalties for the whole game.

Did anyone notice the announcers as well? They were loving on Dallas. What about being for everyone?

You want to talk about bias announcers. Dan Dierdorf is one of the absolute worst.
The man was so pro Jets during yesterday's game I thought I was watching a NY station.
On the bright side, he is retiring from broadcasting after this season.
As far as the refs, ever see a ref pick up a flag for pass interference. Happened in this same game.
Replay clearly shows the initial call was correct but after the Jet players talked to the ref, he pick up his flag
and proudly announced a no call,

Last edited:
The Eagles had six penalties for fifty yards. Dallas only had one penalty for five yards and that was only because it was so obvious.

The Cowboys were hitting as hard as they could, which is something they should have been doing all year.

I agree that the helmet in the chest at the sidelines by the Cowboy should have been called.

The most difficult part of calling interference in this sport is the secondary and LBs on pass coverage.

I wanted the boyz to win but Eagles were better.

Shitbag Chris Collinsworth was wearing a Cowboys cheerleader outfit while announcing. Gotta suffer through him again as NBC does the Eagles/New Orleans game on Saturday. Philly fans will give it to him in Philly; that you can count on!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back