Bezos says only a select few will remain on floston planet Earth

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Reassuring isn't it to know that our elites have our futures already planned out for US? Of course it's gonna be a lot easier to move these folk to 'other planets' after the great Mass HUman Extinction event coming up soon.

Bezos says: This place is special, we can’t ruin it,” the founder of Amazon said of our planet. excuse me but aren't we told that we're on the verge of ruination?? That SOMETHING must be done NOW or else we're GONERS! Remember...we were supposed to be done about 10 years ago. NYC under water, NO glaciers, NO POLAR BEARS!!

I love how these folk screw up. Ben Stiller said on Dinosaur Planet some BBC special that 'The earth heals itself'. We all laughed. Greta says, 'blah blah blah'.

Last edited:
One used to be able to find his whacko son's plan to poison millions info online too but I don't see that anymore when searching.

Reassuring isn't it to know that our elites have our futures already planned out for US? Of course it's gonna be a lot easier to move these folk to 'other planets' after the great Mass HUman Extinction event coming up soon.

Bezos says: This place is special, we can’t ruin it,” the founder of Amazon said of our planet. excuse me but aren't we told that we're on the verge of ruination?? That SOMETHING must be done NOW or else we're GONERS! Remember...we were supposed to be done about 10 years ago. NYC under water, NO glaciers, NO POLAR BEARS!!

I love how these folk screw up. Ben Stiller said on Dinosaur Planet some BBC special that 'The earth heals itself'. We all laughed. Greta says, 'blah blah blah'.
Bezos is too late the planet is already dying thanks to humans.

Bezos is too late the planet is already dying thanks to humans.
That is not true. The planet is a tad dirtier with humans. Progs and globalists want an antiseptic world when cleaning it up would suffice for the human race. Weather and Climate exist. Expecting every region of the world to be 72 Degrees with low humidity is not going to happen.

Forum List

Back