Beyond Absurd: Obama Implies Hillary Never Emailed Him In 4 Years

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She sent 55,000 emails and not one to the non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president? Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a criminal sociopathic liar in the oval office.

Obviously neither Hillary nor anybody else ever sent an email to "the non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president". Because there's no such thing.

You know -- like the sources for those bogus quotes in your sigline. It's like a jackalope -- doesn't exist.

Last edited:
She sent 55,000 emails and not one to the non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president? Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a criminal sociopathic liar in the oval office.

Why can't you just admit you would hate Obama regardless of what he actually does because you are a pathetic racist?

where did he say that she didn't send him an e-mail?

Do you check the domain name on every e-mail you get? I don't.
Keep gasping for air, I see Obama's lies hasn't put you under yet.

Why can't you just admit you would hate Obama regardless of what he actually does because you are a pathetic racist?

One of my problems with Obama is he doesn't spend enough on infrastructure, science and r&d! I don't exactly know where the money's going but it certainly isn't going to those areas. :(

Keep gasping for air, I see Obama's lies hasn't put you under yet.

Naw, you know, the thing is, I've watched for 20 years now how about how 'We got the Clintons now!"

frankly, the GOP needs to give up the Wile E. Coyote method of politics and stop coming up with these elaborate schemes to get the Clintons which backfire on you and maybe just concentrate on telling us why your candidate would be good.

You can start by not nominating another member of the family that gave us the two worst presidents of the last half century.

New Topics

Forum List

Back