Beware in the suburbs

Joe Biden is coming for the suburbs - American Thinker

Thief in Chief Biden on his way.

President Trump tried to make a big deal about Joe Biden's plan to federally mandate cheap apartments with low-income residents into suburban single-family zones. The claim was that it would achieve "equality." The unstated plan was "more Democrat voters."

Trump warned of it as a scheme to end the suburbs, and it turns out he was right. Biden's $3.2-trillion infrastructure plan sneaks that leftist dream scheme into its thousands of pages of legislation, instead of letting the bad idea die on its own through a true congressional vote.

The New York Post warned in 2020 that the whole scheme is "disastrous."

Biden and the equality warriors are using accusations of racism to accomplish something different. Their message is: You worked and saved to move to the suburbs, but you can't have that way of life unless everyone else can, too.
The wisdom of tightly packing them in in the Age of COVID is quite an idiocy, but as the summer of 2020 riots demonstrated, COVID precautions are unimportant when the issue is "racism," which this Biden federal takeover of housing zonings was supposed to cure.
Now I know Obama is running things...this is Obama's dream...he couldn't get it done so he will use his demented puppet and do it now....
Yep. He started this during his administration. I saw the move into my small white town. They slowing moved out during the Trump years.

This and other policies will give the Democrats huge losses in 2022

As far as the suburbs go they suck, I grew up in a suburb or two and owned a home in one for fifteen years, they can blow me, I live in the country now and don't miss my fellow Americans on the block.
Well that’s not fair. The federal government should surround your home with low income housing. Poor people like the country too you know.
My first home was a 990 square foot USDA-FMHA home and it was subsidized for low income, if you lost your ability to work because of illness or injury you could get payments stopped during the period of lost income. The home was a ranch style three bedroom and garage, too bad Reagan killed off the program.
Cool story bro. What about the Demntia Riddled old fool brings back the program it builds all around your house?

As far as the suburbs go they suck, I grew up in a suburb or two and owned a home in one for fifteen years, they can blow me, I live in the country now and don't miss my fellow Americans on the block.
Well that’s not fair. The federal government should surround your home with low income housing. Poor people like the country too you know.
My first home was a 990 square foot USDA-FMHA home and it was subsidized for low income, if you lost your ability to work because of illness or injury you could get payments stopped during the period of lost income. The home was a ranch style three bedroom and garage, too bad Reagan killed off the program.
Cool story bro. What about the Demntia Riddled old fool brings back the program it builds all around your house?
Que?

President Trump tried to make a big deal about Joe Biden's plan to federally mandate cheap apartments with low-income residents into suburban single-family zones. The claim was that it would achieve "equality." The unstated plan was "more Democrat voters."

Trump warned of it as a scheme to end the suburbs, and it turns out he was right. Biden's $3.2-trillion infrastructure plan sneaks that leftist dream scheme into its thousands of pages of legislation, instead of letting the bad idea die on its own through a true congressional vote.

Biden and the equality warriors are using accusations of racism to accomplish something different. Their message is: You worked and saved to move to the suburbs, but you can't have that way of life unless everyone else can, too.
The wisdom of tightly packing them in in the Age of COVID is quite an idiocy, but as the summer of 2020 riots demonstrated, COVID precautions are unimportant when the issue is "racism," which this Biden federal takeover of housing zonings was supposed to cure.
Now I know Obama is running things...this is Obama's dream...he couldn't get it done so he will use his demented puppet and do it now....
Yep. He started this during his administration. I saw the move into my small white town. They slowing moved out during the Trump years.

I hope you are right, however the mess from election 2020 are sill on the books. The GOP could be ahead until the demrats pull enough votes from under the table and with by theft again.

I hope you are right, however the mess from election 2020 are sill on the books. The GOP could be ahead until the demrats pull enough votes from under the table and with by theft again.
It will be much harder to steal state elections than the upcoming 2024 election. Making the Demonrats a minority party in 2022 will give us the opportunity to strengthen state election laws for the upcoming presidential election

Actually, no they don't. No city buses in the country. The 711's don't carry Schlitz Malt Liquor. The cops, as well as the local residents, will tell you to "move on" if you hang out on the street corners.
There is Ozark Transit for the country folks.
Is that the transportation that Biden is pushing???

You know, the one that fights globull warming by not using fossil fuels???

mule-near-grass.jpg

1617925054399.png

I agree with this move so long as this new low budget housing is right next to the all the governors mansions in every state or next to the White House in DC, and in the big cities they should be right next to the courthouse so those poor people know where to get their voter ID's..... Oh!!! There can't be any fences erected between them and those locations.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It will be much harder to steal state elections than the upcoming 2024 election. Making the Demonrats a minority party in 2022 will give us the opportunity to strengthen state election laws for the upcoming presidential election
Hope so.

Que?
That’s what I figured.

Black people have rights too, you know.

To what right, specifically, do you refer?
To cross the "redline".

Apparently you don't know what the "red line" refers to.

"Red Lining" is an insurance company tool indicating what areas of town are too risky to write a policy for.

It has nothing to do with who can cross what line.

As long as a company is spending their own (or their investors) money they have the right to determine the risk to those investments.

Unless the Federal Government (meaning you and I) are willing to underwrite every insurance company in America to make sure they don't incur any losses, they have the right to be judicious with their investments.

Forum List

Back