Betting odds show Sanders winning 13 of 14 Super Tuesday races

The unstoppable Bernie Sanders is expected to nearly sweep super Tuesday,
Several Trump supporters friends if mine have told me that they're freaking out because they never realized his popularity is so huge that Trump may end up losing to him as well, perhaps even easily so.
Betting odds show Sanders winning 13 of 14 Super Tuesday races

Bernie and Barack are both excellent con men. Barack conned America with his charisma. Bernie is trying to con America with the fantasy of free stuff.

I agree with Py on this, surprisingly, but for different reasons.

My contacts tell me that with so many running in the moderate lane on the DNC side, it is so watered down they are splitting the majority of the vote.

Also, operation CHAOS 2.0 has been highly successful, but that they fear if a couple of the moderates drop, they won't be able to push BERNARD to a 1st ballot victory, meaning the DNC will take it from him at the convention.

As a few of the leaders of operation CHAOS have explained to me-------------->this is not about keeping BERNARD in the lead, but actually forcing the DNC to nominate him. Without MORE GOP help, they fear that once Klobuchar and Mayor Pete drop out, it will make a 1st ballot nomination of BERNARD much tougher, unless more of the GOP get involved.

Stay tuned!

Some people are "angry as hell and (we) aren't going to take it any more!".
Similar to 2016.

The Vegas betting odds still show Trump as the prohibitive 4:1 favorite over Bernie Sanders. Biden and the others are toast.
Donald Trump -180
Bernie Sanders+275
Mike Bloomberg+800
Joe Biden +2000

No one is freaking out but down ballot democrats. Republicans are pushing Bolshevik Bernie over the top because he will be so easy to beat. After all, he has already lost Florida

New Topics

Forum List

Back