Betsy Ross Flag

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
So as a hyper-sensitive "white" guy, I want to know if it will piss off the local African Americans if I put a decal of this flag on the back window of my [fictitious] pickup truck. Will it become the replacement for the Stars & Bars, branding me a racist?

upload_2019-7-10_9-14-29.png

I think it's a pretty cool icon.

I think it would be fine to almost 99.9% of people. That is not to say that you will not encounter the occasional mentally defective that will view it as racist, inappropriarte or some other trigger.

I heard that the current generation of Duke Boys in GA have a Dodge Charger with the Betsy Ross Flag painted on it. They call the car The General Washington.

I bought a 13 star flag to fly in place of my 50 star flag. I will not allow these anti American "Progressive" thugs make the American Flag racist.

I heard that the current generation of Duke Boys in GA have a Dodge Charger with the Betsy Ross Flag painted on it. They call the car The General Washington.
And? Link would be nice, too.
But because some idiots misrepresent what that flag actually stands for, it does not discount the fact that flag represents the first 13 colonies that started the road to the creation of the greatest country on earth. If it weren’t for those colonies we would not be here today, the 50 states of the USA.
Then others wanting to ban it, have one goal in mind, to remove anything this great country was founded on and has progressed to become, giving more freedoms and opportunity to more than any other, is nothing more than another ruse to attempt to insert the globalization of the earth, by those power hungry wanting to rule over all.

Last edited:
When we look back far enough at any civilization, all of us got a rocky start. Slavery was part of the culture when the United States was founded. It no longer is. Kaepernick has an issue with the whole kit and kaboodle of our power structure, so why is it surprising he doesn't want a flag on his shoes when he won't even stand to salute it?
Holy crow. Seems obvious. Shine him on.

So as a hyper-sensitive "white" guy, I want to know if it will piss off the local African Americans if I put a decal of this flag on the back window of my [fictitious] pickup truck. Will it become the replacement for the Stars & Bars, branding me a racist?

View attachment 268565

Display it proudly if that's your wish. No part of our American history needs be apologized for, regardless of what Mao's little American PC henchmen might tell you on the Twitter.

View attachment 268565

Can I put an ISIS decal on my back window?

View attachment 268565

If you absolutely have to put a decal of a flag on the back window of your [fictitious] pickup truck, what's wrong with the Stars & Stripes?

Since that sticker isn't just an ornament or otherwise supposed to improve that [fictitious] pickup truck, but is supposed to send a message, what's the difference in intended messages sent by these flags?

View attachment 268565

If you absolutely have to put a decal of a flag on the back window of your [fictitious] pickup truck, what's wrong with the Stars & Stripes?

Since that sticker isn't just an ornament or otherwise supposed to improve that [fictitious] pickup truck, but is supposed to send a message, what's the difference in intended messages sent by these flags?

Now that's something we can agree on.

they make up stuff to get pissed off at--it's part of their failing culture

View attachment 268565

Can I put an ISIS decal on my back window?
Why not?

Might want to have a replacement one on hand though.

Forum List

Back