Betrayus, a former four-star general and director of the CIA pled guilty today

One of the charges against him was not keeping proper storage of information. Then comes Hillary, who conducted business from her personal computer, to skirt the law and make sure there is no record of what she was really up to. She's Hillary Betrayus.

Last edited:
Betrayus

proves liberals are nothing but sheep. that was thought up years ago by some dumb left winger

The one-time CIA director didn't just disclose secrets to his mistress. He shared with her some of the most sensitive information the Pentagon has.
David Petraeus, a retired four-star general and former director of the CIA, pleaded guilty Tuesday to giving highly classified information to his ex-mistress.

and?

While I think Petreaus was foolish, this is not a good outcome. This man served this country loyally. He's not an Aldrich Ames or a Robert Hanson selling secrets to the enemy for money. He wasn't even a Bradley Manning or William Snowden exposing secrets to make a political statement.

He was a guy who just had a big ego and wanted to impress a chick with how important he was.

Bill and Dave got laid.

Bill runs a billion dollar foundation and screws underage girls

Dave got fired.

RWs siding with a PROVEN spy and telling lies about Clinton.

Color me shocked.

Last edited:
The one-time CIA director didn't just disclose secrets to his mistress. He shared with her some of the most sensitive information the Pentagon has.
David Petraeus, a retired four-star general and former director of the CIA, pleaded guilty Tuesday to giving highly classified information to his ex-mistress.

and?

While I think Petreaus was foolish, this is not a good outcome. This man served this country loyally. He's not an Aldrich Ames or a Robert Hanson selling secrets to the enemy for money. He wasn't even a Bradley Manning or William Snowden exposing secrets to make a political statement.

He was a guy who just had a big ego and wanted to impress a chick with how important he was.

Wanting to get laid has often been the motive for spying. That he didn't get paid should not be reason to give him a pass.

Bill and Dave got laid.

Dave got fired.

Color me shocked.
Who's the spy, cretin? Gfy.

Are you saying that someone who gives away US secrets is not a spy?

I'll grant that he may not have been "spying", but that is what he did. If it walks like a spy and quacks like a spy, it should be punished like a spy.

Stick with the facts - it was proven Petraeus gave secrets to his mistress. It has not been proven Clinton "screwed underage girls". And, though I know it breaks your heart, in this country, we are innocent until proven guilty.

Now go away. If I talk to people like you, your dumb could rub off on me.

EEEUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

He was charged with one count of improperly retaining classified information.

Bill and Dave got laid.

Dave got fired.

Color me shocked.

I'll grant that he may not have been "spying", but that is what he did. If it walks like a spy and quacks like a spy, it should be punished like a spy.

Stick with the facts - it was proven Petraeus gave secrets to his mistress. It has not been proven Clinton "screwed underage girls". And, though I know it breaks your heart, in this country, we are innocent until proven guilty.

His squeeze had a security clearance, GERTRUDE...guess what Monica had access to while Bill was cleaning his dick in the hall bathroom..

I don't know, you'll have to ask Billary. If it walks like someone who had a nation's leader killed so she could hand the country over to radical Islam, and it quacks like someone who had our ambassador killed there to keep it all a big secret, does it really matter at this point???
She's a duck, wrapped in a vulture, masquerading as a swan.

Nuddley, so Bill hasn't be frequenting Underage Island? You sure?

Post the proof and then I will be just as sure as you are without proof.

This is so typical of you RWs. You never know any facts but by damn, you're quick to say you are "sure".

Bill and Dave got laid.

Dave got fired.

Color me shocked.

His squeeze had a security clearance, GERTRUDE...guess what Monica had access to while Bill was cleaning his dick in the hall bathroom..

Post the proof that President Clinton shared state secrets with her.

or what she overheard while under his desk.....

Post the PROOF.

PROOF, kiddies.

Just post the PROOF.

Forum List

Back