Beto "The Bewildered" tells Bolling that criminals will 'do the right thing' and turn in their guns

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Following the fourth Democratic debate in Westerville, Ohio, BlazeTV's Eric Bolling questioned candidates Beto O'Rourke and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) about their support for a gun confiscation policy, and asked billionaire presidential candidate Tom Steyer why he thinks the economy isn't thriving under President Donald Trump.

"Congressman, can you please clarify how you will get the ARs and AKs back," Bolling asked O'Rourke.

"I expect our fellow Americans to follow the law. If you own and AR-15, if you own an AK-47, and it is no longer legal to own that, I expect you to turn it in," O'Rourke said.

Asked if he thinks "bad guys" are likely to follow the law, O'Rourke answered, "I think we should have faith in our fellow Americans, gun-owners and non-gun-owners alike, including the owners of AR-15s and AK-47s, to do the right thing."

Sen. Booker said America needs to "have the courage" to implement new background-check and gun-licensing policies in order to combat the "fear [that] is saturating our society."

(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...

He couldn’t handle being on the Mayberry city council. I do want to see him lead those raiding parties that are going door-to-door confiscating guns, though......but honestly. It seems he has NO TIME LEFT TO DO ANYTHING!

Forum List

Back