Beto O’Rourke is preparing to run for governor of Texas in 2022, with an announcement expected later this year, Texas political operatives tell Axios

i've been behind Beto, literally and figuratively, 100 percent of the time

no flip flops here!

America is the greatest country in the history of the world not despite, but BECAUSE of immigrants

we need a Texas governor in 2022 (Beto) and a US president in 2024 (Beto) who recognize that!

Pedo O'Dork will get laughed at, thats for sure!

He's just like Biden, a big puppet for a crime family. He married into a billionaire syndicate family, and they've been using him as their political puppet since.

IoRGqYz.jpg

Beta won't even garner 14% with the new voter integrity laws we have. If he ran against Cruz now he'd lose by 40.

He's got the tranny vote and the Beavis and Butthead devotees and that's about it. I hope the Dims piss away a bunch of money on that sissy again.

Beto gets testy here with Jake Tapper over nothing. maybe he was having a bad day?

We can only hope so.

Him running for Gov ensures that he will hold no office whatsoever. I cant think of a better role for Beto in the government than none at all.

forget the noise, here is Beto explaining his detailed views on guns

Well, Beto came within 2 points of Cancun Ted. Abbott is dumber than Cancun Ted, andTexans aren't very happy with him. Dude can't keep the lights on or get a handle on the COVIDS. Go Beto!

Forum List

Back