Beto O’Rourke is preparing to run for governor of Texas in 2022, with an announcement expected later this year, Texas political operatives tell Axios

the margin has been getting closer and closer, Trump beat Biden by 5 in Texas after winning over Hillary by 9...Ted Cruz barely beat Beto in their matchup

Cornyn beat his Democratic sacrificial lamb by a million votes, so the trend is not with Beto. When he ran against Cruz, he won only the counties with large metro areas and along the border. Those areas along the border will prove not so easy in the current border crises. Even Democrats are electing Republicans in those areas.

Cornyn beat his Democratic sacrificial lamb by a million votes, so the trend is not with Beto. When he ran against Cruz, he won only the counties with large metro areas and along the border. Those areas along the border will prove not so easy in the current border crises. Even Democrats are electing Republicans in those areas.

i agree but i think Beto can sway those folks...he's got the look, he's got the stamina...he'll convince folks to vote for him

he'll inspire folk
he'll hustle
he'll outwork his foe
and in 2026, he'll come back for 4 more

i agree but i think Beto can sway those folks...he's got the look, he's got the stamina...he'll convince folks to vote for him

he'll inspire folk
he'll hustle
he'll outwork his foe
It's hard to sway voters who die of COVID brought in by the illegals. They already vote Democrat anyway.

No ones pissed because your dick sucking hero wont be elected.
Seriously,find somewhere else to post. We're all sick of your attempts at trying to be relevant.
when folks told Martin L King you're not welcome in America, go elsewhere, he said I BELONG HERE!

when they told Latino immigrants to be deported, they said, WE BELONG HERE, AND WE'RE GONNA SERVE IN THE MILITARY.

I! BELONG! HEEEEERE!

he'll inspire folk
he'll hustle
he'll outwork his foe

Just stop.
We all know you're here for the attention you crave.
You'll post anything be it conservative or liberal just to get attention.
You're like a 10 year old begging for attention.

Just stop.
We all know you're here for the attention you crave.
You'll post anything be it conservative or liberal just to get attention.
You're like a 10 year old begging for attention.
so if Trump runs, you wouldn't post about it? everyone has their own political heroes, sheesh, i'm not allowed to celebrate Beto's victorious campaign?

The shine is off Beto he showed the nation and Texas his far left leanings during his disaster of run for the Democratic Presidential nomination few years ago. The current situation at the Southern border alone will force him to either support the Biden policies which will not go over well with the voters here or reject Biden which will not go over well with the big power players and donors of the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back