Beto Backtracks on AR-15 Confiscation: ‘I’m not Interested in Taking Anything From Anyone’

There we go..........

Both Biden and Trump are mentally challenged.

Biden is suffering from old age and dementia.

Trump is a pushy blowhard, but he has always been that and being that isn't being mentally challenged.

Biden is suffering from old age and dementia.

Trump is a pushy blowhard, but he has always been that and being that isn't being mentally challenged.

Someone who sits up all night calling people names on Twitter have some real issues.

Horse-diddly squat. Tump did not execute or even try, in most cases, because he is a blowhard.
He does indeed lie about his ambitions, positions, or goals. He is a con, and cons speak like trump.
Beto wants to and says that he won't (not that he doesn't), and that is pragmatic.

Being a blowhard isn't lying. Not being able to carry through on a campaign promise isn't lying.

Lying is lying.

Saying you won't when you know you would if given the chance isn't being pragmatic, it's fucking lying.

Someone who sits up all night calling people names on Twitter have some real issues.

It's called fighting fire with fire, which is why progressives hate him so much.

And why they are spreading the hate to DeSantis and Youngkin.

It's called fighting fire with fire, which is why progressives hate him so much.

And why they are spreading the hate to DeSantis and Youngkin.

You always fall back on arguing your boogeymen. They are not here discussing this with you.

Being a blowhard isn't lying. Not being able to carry through on a campaign promise isn't lying.

Lying is lying.

Saying you won't when you know you would if given the chance isn't being pragmatic, it's fucking lying.
No, it is not fucking lying. Not being able is not the same as having no intention of doing, which was the case with trump.
Saying you won't in this instance means just that. He will not have the chance in a state like Texas, where every Tom, Dick, and Harry is carrying. Get real.

No, it is not fucking lying. Not being able is not the same as having no intention of doing, which was the case with trump.
Saying you won't in this instance means just that. He will not have the chance in a state like Texas, where every Tom, Dick, and Harry is carrying. Get real.

It's lying. He would do it if he could, and he's lying that he won't.

Talk about spin. I have a question, how can you type with both your fists so deep in Beto's ass?

He wants to, we all know he wants to.

He's lying that he doesn't want to.

Trump's faults haven't impacted me, progressive faults sure as hell have.

From lax prosecution, to bullshit things like bike lanes nobody uses, I am concerned of things that impact me, not Trump releasing his tax returns.

But keep focusing on that while progressives burn down the cities in this country.
You do not know what impact tump's faux pas will have on you, hot shot. It is not simply a "here today and gone tomorrow". You have a narrow view of things, yes?

You do not know what impact tump's faux pas will have on you, hot shot. It is not simply a "here today and gone tomorrow". You have a narrow view of things, yes?

I know what impact progressive policies in NYC have on me. Rising crime, inflation, crumbling business districts.

Yeah, Trump being mean is such an impact on me.....

Now go off an be offended by someone using the wrong pronoun for you.

If you don't believe that pragmatism is in vogue, then you also believe in the fairy god mother.
He ain't gonna take away your guns, lamb chop.
You better try again because he insisted on it after the El Paso shooting and now he is running for Governor of Texas and knows he has no chance of winning so now he is changing his tune but no one is buying it!

Forum List

Back