Best Wishes For Early Retirement

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Now that Obama has made public his hoped-for retirement gig....

1. "Obama: I Want to Host ESPN's 'SportsCenter' When I Retire

2. The president put in his ask to Disney CEO Bob Iger at a private meeting with entertainment moguls...

3. If you have any doubt as to how much of a sports junkie Barack Obama is, check in with the entertainment moguls who attended a private briefing with the president ...

4. ....Obama revealed what's at the top of his bucket list post-White House: "At least I know what I want to do when I retire … host ESPN SportsCenter's Top 10 list," Obama quipped as he turned to Disney's Robert Iger, whose empire includes ESPN."
Barack Obama: I Want to Host ESPN's 'SportsCenter' When I Retire

My advice for the President is to not waste a single minute....and reach for that star today!

But....I strongly advise him to keep the following out of his resume.....

5. "Obama Misspells Syracuse on His NCAA Bracket, Get's Edited Out By ESPN **UPDATE**

6. This is exactly what Obama wrote..."Sycasuse"????

7. **Update**They dont't show Obama writing the word Syracuse, it is replaced with ESPN animation, (at 1:26). Obama comes in after the animation and says "we've got Syracuse here" (word Syracuse is already written). The Obama mistake is pointed out later in the video by the EPSN reporter (at 2:44),...."
The Right Pundit: Obama Misspells Syracuse on His NCAA Bracket, Get's Edited Out By ESPN **UPDATE**

8. For context....what genius said this:

'"I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers."
Obama: I?m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers | AEIdeas

Gee.....remember how the Left forgot all about this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
He throws a baseball like a girl and wears Mom pants when he rides a bike (with a helmet!).

'Nuff said.

And....a related note:

"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad," Barack Obama.

That's what the president of the United States flat-out said Thursday during what was supposed to be a photo op to sell his jobs plan next to an allegedly deteriorating highway bridge.

A railroad between continents? A railroad from, say, New York City all the way across the Atlantic to France? Now, THAT would be a bridge!

It's yet another humorous gaffe by the Harvard graduate, overlooked by most media for whatever reason. Like Obama saying Abraham-Come-Lately Lincoln was the founder of the Republican Party. Or Navy corpseman. Or the Austrian language. Fifty-seven states. The president of Canada. Etc.
New gaffe: Obama hails America's historic building of 'the Intercontinental Railroad' - latimes.com

He will be a good hire for a big Law firm where he will be a partner and not do much
of anything.His name on the firms letter head will bring in a ton of new business.

In other words a nice cushy job with a great salary and plenty of perks for not much work.

A perfect job for him.

Fruck! With all the dough he gets for retirement, he's can live in the hood cheap with lots of bling,

ESPN? No way. He'd insist points be taken away from winning teams and given to losing teams.

"Now here's something that's just not, uhhh, fair. In 1993, the Dallas Cowboys -- obviously a bunch of racists bitterly clinging to guns and religion -- won the Super Bowl, beating the Buffalo Bills -- hard working union members -- by 35 points. That's not right! I propose we, ummm, average the score and divide by two, giving each team 34 and a half points. Now, uhhh, the NFL doesn't allow half points, so we should give the Bills 35 points and the Cowboys 34 points. That, ummm, would make up for this tragic sports injustice."

And....a related note:

That's what the president of the United States flat-out said Thursday during what was supposed to be a photo op to sell his jobs plan next to an allegedly deteriorating highway bridge.

A railroad between continents? A railroad from, say, New York City all the way across the Atlantic to France? Now, THAT would be a bridge!

It's yet another humorous gaffe by the Harvard graduate, overlooked by most media for whatever reason. Like Obama saying Abraham-Come-Lately Lincoln was the founder of the Republican Party. Or Navy corpseman. Or the Austrian language. Fifty-seven states. The president of Canada. Etc.
New gaffe: Obama hails America's historic building of 'the Intercontinental Railroad' - latimes.com

He also referred to Europe as being a country. The man obviously does not know the difference between a country and a continent. Obama's purported superior intelligence is a myth created by his admirers in the MSM. Little by little the myth is dissipating and his true character is being exposed.

And....a related note:

He also referred to Europe as being a country. The man obviously does not know the difference between a country and a continent. Obama's purported superior intelligence is a myth created by his admirers in the MSM. Little by little the myth is dissipating and his true character is being exposed.

Who created Dubya's myth?

Add the following to the long list of Obama's blunders: the “most intelligent man in the country” doesn't know the meaning of ”status quo.” Here's what Obama said:

"That seems to be the only alternative that Obamacare's critics have, is, well, let's just go back to the status quo, because they sure haven't presented an alternative. If you ask many of the opponents of this law what exactly they'd do differently, their answer seems to be, well, let's go back to the way things used to be” (highlights my own).

Most of you know that “status quo” is defined as the EXISTING state and the proper term for the PREVIOUS state is “status quo ante”. It is evident that most of us know more than a few things that the great and wonderful “O” does not. In anticipation of those few who might ask for a link to verify the definition of “status quo” and “status quo ante,” here it is:

Status quo | Define Status quo at Dictionary.com

I first learned of Obama's statement at Rush Limbaugh's site (of course, I verified what Rush said). Rush does an excellent job putting Obama's mythical intelligence into perspective. Here's the link:

The Most Brilliant Man in the World Says His Critics Want to "Go Back to the Status Quo" - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Our Corpseman in Chief screws up again. But I doubt that anyone in the MSM made an issue of it.

Forum List

Back